Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

One of the best/ eye opening bodybuilding articles iv ever read!!.. by "Doggcrapp"

This is an article from "Doggcrapp" a.k.a Dante, he trains bodybuilders and other clients in order to catapult them into mass monsters.

Time reading this would be time very well spent i can assure you.

http://www.bodysculpters.com/gaining...?article_id=61
    Royal Marines Commando .

spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that's the most enlightening thing i've ever read.....i'm honestly speechless...
    [QUOTE=mike_d]i wish i could photoshop myself in real life[/QUOTE]

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love dante.

"g) I believe in Powerbuilding not bodybuilding--using techniques that build the most strength gains in the fastest time possible while using the most effective exercises for that person. I am positive I could take 2 twins--have the first one do his own thing training wise, but using the same drugs, supplements and nutrition as the twin I train......come back a year later and the twin I trained would have 25LBS more muscle.

h) I've seen powerlifters (who catch a lot of guff from bodybuilders for being "fat") diet down and come in and destroy bodybuilders in bodybuilding shows time and time again. Over and over. Powerlifters and Powerbodybuilders are by far the thickest guys onstage when and if they decide to enter bodybuilding shows.
    "

ballin085 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    repped, great article

mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im glad i read that , guess i wont be doing GVT anymore
    i rep everybody who helps.

owe reps for life to:
    pauleccles, jhendi82, throwanade, laxmatt, ccm, yoj, metalman302

hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good read, reps.

ballin085 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read the whole thing but didnt comprehend it totally....can anyone care to explain the powerlifting principles, ect?

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    another good one by dante

on eating

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16391

Written by Dante

Im talking about the most rapid accumalation of muscle mass possible while trying to keep bodyfat in check------------im going to give you some observations as Ive been around this sport for a long time and seen too many competitors and what they do--and you can do what you want with it

1)Ive seen black guys gain bigtime muscle eating the crappiest diets in the world and the most half ass workouts you would ever see due to their incredible genetics

2)I havent seen a black guy yet with incredible genetics who didnt have to eventually boatload the food to get above that 260lb mark and into the superhuge pro 300lbs plus range (vic richards, ronnie coleman etc(8000-10000 calories a day as per his interview in latest musclemag intl)

3)ive seen a million and one bodybuilders with good genetics get into the 210-230LB (stripper look) range with nutrient dense 2800 calorie diets and heavy drugs but then top out at that 210-230lb range (and not know why they cant get any bigger)

4)Ive seen people with incredible genetics build muscle on 200-250 grams of protein a day (nasser el sonbaty, flex wheeler, paul dillet and some other incredibly gifted pros --remember i said gifted PROS)

5)The people out there who have incredible genetics are so very few and far between its pathetic

6)Ive seen millions of people training for years eating squeaky clean nutrient dense low volume food diets with average genetics who never get bigger--ever

7)ive seen superheavy powerlifters who gain alot of bodyfat with muscle in the offseason, diet down and CRUSH everyone in their area in bodybuilding shows

Ive never seen a white elite bodybuilder with slightly above mediocre genetics get superhuge without boatloading protein in the 500 and upward gram range (jimmy mentis, I also put Greg Kovacs in here as he isnt even close to colemans or wheelers genetics, kamali, palumbo, mike francois etc)

9)Ive seen too many bodybuilders who are stuck at the same size and think the problem is their drugs, their training, everything else except their diet.

10) Nine out of ten times when i help someone who is stuck as a bodybuilder--getting their protein grams up to 500 from the 280 or so they were eating sends them into muscle accumalation overdrive.

11) Very rarely have I seen a person who could stay incredibly shredded in the offseason and gain bigtime muscle at the same time (and again the only ones Ive seen do it are black guys)

12)ive seen alot of natural guys who eat incredibly clean all year long put on 1-2LBS of muscle a year (great in 5 years they will be 5-10lbs heavier)

13)Thinking off the top of my head I cannot think of a over 250lb bodybuilder onstage who eats less than 400 grams of protein except nasser el sonbaty (who by the way hasnt gotten any larger for about 5 years) and Dillett

14)How many millions of bodybuilders with average genetics are using the same drugs, training the same way as each other and eating 200 grams of protein a day--alot!!! How many of those guys have 4lbs of muscle per inch of height?

15) Some years ago a study was done on sumo wrestlers, elite bodybuilders, and a untrained group of people trying to determine the upper limit of lean body mass in a human being. The sumo's while having the greatest bodyfat percentage also had the greatest lean body mass above the elite bodybuilders and way above the untrained. Why? Sumo's for the most part dont weight train but eat excess amounts of rice and fish...shouldnt they have less LBM than the elite bodybuilders? How are they developing that kind of muscle mass if they are not weight training to get it? Obviously some kind of adaption is taking place with the excess food intake allowing for great amounts of muscle mass. What would happen if they took the precautions to keep their bodyfat in check with cardio day and night?

I personally am an overkill guy---I would much rather maybe take in too much protein and excrete the excess than worry about taking in inadequate amounts of protein and losing out on muscle mass I would of gained and wasting these workouts (that Im killing myself with)---I'd rather use cardio and low/trace carbs after 6pm to keep my bodyfat levels in check than be safe and take in 2500 calories and worry about half filled glycogen stores or worse yet catabolism of muscle. My mindset is to turn someone into a machine--heavy weights, high protein, filled glycogen stores, use the treadmill to solve the excess--it sure as hell isnt easy but its the fastest way Ive found to get someone from point A to point B. And woody if you think a 6 foot 170lb man with average genetics can turn himself into a 6 foot 300lb superheavyweight bodybuilder on 2500 calories a day, and 200 grams of protein a day your sadly misinformed. You can look at world class powerlifters in the lower (under 200lb)classes. They are lifting **** heavy, many are using boatloads of drugs, why the hell arent they getting dramatically bigger if thats all thats needed? Food thats why. Now you put a superheavy 360lb powerlifter on the treadmill 6 times a week for 45-60 minutes a day and low trace carbs after 6pm and Ill show you a massive bodybuilder in about 3 months.

Sidenoteata from Tarnpolosky with European athletes shows that massive protein intakes of up to 3.5 g/kg further increase lean mass gains. In the early 1970’s, a study of weightlifters showed that these athletes needed at least 2.2 gr/kg. Two decades later Russian research demonstrated better muscle increases with 4.2 gr/kg.

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wow

great read nice lookin out on this one

Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    presents his opinion as fact with no or little evidence too much imo (yes comming from a powerlifter)

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i like this part best form that article

d) The largest pro bodybuilders in the last 10 years (outside of Paul Dillett who is a genetic alien and I think could grow off of mowing lawns) are also the very strongest (Kovacs, Prince, Coleman, Yates, Francois, Nasser (although he trains lighter now). For anyone who argues that they have seen so and so pro bodybuilder and he trains light-well I will bet you he isn't gaining rapid size anymore and that his greatest size increases were when he was training nuts heavy going for his pro card. Of course he will convince himself and others that he is "making the best gains of his career" though because no one likes to think what they are presently doing isn't working and they are running in place.

this part is also a m ust read for the teen section

m) For the next few months take note of the people you see in the gym that never change. They will be the ones using the same weight time after time on exercises whenever they are in the gym. These are the people who use 135, 185, 225 on the bench every time its chest day.

Your best friends in the gym are the 2.5LB plates--your very best buds!!! You put those 2.5LB plates on that bar every time you bench press for 52 weeks and now your bench is 250LBS more at the end of the year! That would equal out to another inch to inch + half thickness on your chest.

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very good read.. please confirm though.. is he saying i should do ONE exercise per workout for a bodypart doing a few warmup sets and then ONE working set? for example... for chest.. mon-flat db bench thurs-incline db bench sun-flat flyes... and try to increase in weight each time i go so that my strength will go up therefore increasing my size? cuz if so that seems like id be spending a lot less time in the gym

spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spincy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jakeeck View Post
    very good read.. please confirm though.. is he saying i should do ONE exercise per workout for a bodypart doing a few warmup sets and then ONE working set? for example... for chest.. mon-flat db bench thurs-incline db bench sun-flat flyes... and try to increase in weight each time i go so that my strength will go up therefore increasing my size? cuz if so that seems like id be spending a lot less time in the gym
    choose one exercise for desired body part. do three-five warmup sets for that exercise on a given day, and follow those warm-up sets with ONE working set (balls to the wall) of the SAME exercise. repeat this process every three workouts.

anyone in this thread thinking about training DC style forget about it you are nto at that level

hardly anyone that post in the teen section is at that level

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spincy View Post
    choose one exercise for desired body part. do three-five warmup sets for that exercise on a given day, and follow those warm-up sets with ONE working set (balls to the wall) of the SAME exercise. repeat this process every three workouts.
    can you give me an example.. with like the days of the weeks, what exercise you're doing, etc.. im having a hard time understanding

Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    anyone in this thread thinking about training DC style forget about it you are nto at that level

hes not talking about training at his level.. he trains people just starting out using that same method..

can you give me an example.. with like the days of the weeks, what exercise you're doing, etc.. im having a hard time understanding
    dude jsut read the article and find out on your own geez

hes not talking about training at his level.. he trains people just starting out using that same method..
    no he doesn't

he will not train a 150 lb teen using dc training (i remember him posting he doesn't train teens also)

dude jsut read the article and find out on your own geez
    i did its hard to understand for me.. will u explain it in simpler terms for me please since you understand it so well?

i guess you jsut skipped this part of the article

To start-Three key exercises are picked for each body part. USING ONLY ONE OF THOSE EXERCISES PER WORKOUT you rotate these in order and take that exercise to it's ultimate strength limit (where at that certain point u change the exercise to a new one and get brutally strong on that new movement too). That can happen in 4 weeks or that can happen 2 years later but it will happen some time (You cannot continually gain strength to where you are eventually bench pressing 905 for reps obviously) Sometime later when you come back to that original exercise you will start slightly lower than your previous high and then soar past it without fail.
    Some principles I believe in:

A) I believe rest pausing is the most productive
    way of training ever. I've never seen a way to faster strength gains than what comes from rest pausing. I'll use an incline smith bench with a hypothetical weight to show you my recommended way of rest pausing. Warmups would be 135x12, 185x10, 250x6, 315x4 (none of these are taxing--they are just getting me warmed up for my all out rest pause set) MAIN REST PAUSE SET-375x8 reps (total failure) rack the weight, then 15 deep breathes and 375x 2 to 4 reps (total failure) rack the weight, then 15 deep breaths and 375x 1 to 2 reps. I personally do a static right after that but I'll explain that later. Remember every time you go to failure you always finish on the negative portion and have your training partner help you or rack the weight yourself. To explain further on my first rest pause above I struggled with every iota of my strength to get that 8th rep up. At that point instead of racking the weight up top I brought the weight down to my chest again slowly (6 seconds) and had my training partner quickly help me lift the weight back up to the top to rack it. That "always finishing on the negative rep" will accrue more cellular damage over time and allow for even greater gains.

B) Every exercise is done with a controlled but explosive positive and a true 8 second negative phase. The science is there just read it. Almost every study states an explosive positive motion is the priming phase and the negative portion of an exercise should be done controlled and slowly. I have the mindset that I hope you guys develop. I try so hard to get the weight up only for the sole reason I can lower it slowly to cause eccentric phase cellular damage.

C) Extreme Stretching: it must be done, it's imperative. It stretches fascia and helps recovery immensely. It will dramatically change your physique in a short amount of time if done right, trust me on that. I hit on it in the first article of this series. OK you guys have to use some deductive reasoning here. If I do a 375 or so LB smith incline press rest paused for 10-15 reps with statics on Monday morning (which is the time of day I lift) by that same Monday night, 12 hours later I am viscously sore. By Tuesday morning I am still pretty sore but to a lesser degree. By Tuesday night I have very little soreness. By Wednesday morning I have absolutely no soreness and Wednesday night the same, so I could probably train chest again on Thursday no problem but I currently wait till Friday and train chest again.

If your training chest on Monday and on Thursday your still pretty sore, a couple things are happening--either you're training with more volume than I recommend, or you're not extreme stretching (as recommended in my first article for AE), or more likely your recovery ability is not your greatest asset. If the last one is true you are going to have to take note of that and broaden the workout days between bodyparts hit.

Most of you reading this (90%) will be able to go the Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Monday again route hitting bodyparts twice in 8 days. A chosen few m
    ht be able to go Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday especially if they really work their extreme stretching and get the proper rest. That's very rare though that someone can recover that quickly even from one working set per bodypart. My recommendations
    e to start out Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Monday first and gauge how that goes. I am currently seeing that most people go best with that protocol. I know some of you want to train a bodypart as many times as possible in a weeks time, hell I would love to be able to train a bodypart 4 times a week and grow but it can't be done.

i guess you jsut skipped this part of the article

To start-Three key exercises are picked for each body part. USING ONLY ONE OF THOSE EXERCISES PER WORKOUT you rotate these in order and take that exercise to it's ultimate strength limit (where at that certain point u change the exercise to a new one and get brutally strong on that new movement too). That can happen in 4 weeks or that can happen 2 years later but it will happen some time (You cannot continually gain strength to where you are eventually bench pressing 905 for reps obviously) Sometime later when you come back to that original exercise you will start slightly lower than your previous high and then soar past it without fail.
    Some principles I believe in:

A) I believe rest pausing is the most productive
    way of training ever. I've never seen a way to faster strength gains than what comes from rest pausing. I'll use an incline smith bench with a hypothetical weight to show you my recommended way of rest pausing. Warmups would be 135x12, 185x10, 250x6, 315x4 (none of these are taxing--they are just getting me warmed up for my all out rest pause set) MAIN REST PAUSE SET-375x8 reps (total failure) rack the weight, then 15 deep breathes and 375x 2 to 4 reps (total failure) rack the weight, then 15 deep breaths and 375x 1 to 2 reps. I personally do a static right after that but I'll explain that later. Remember every time you go to failure you always finish on the negative portion and have your training partner help you or rack the weight yourself. To explain further on my first rest pause above I struggled with every iota of my strength to get that 8th rep up. At that point instead of racking the weight up top I brought the weight down to my chest again slowly (6 seconds) and had my training partner quickly help me lift the weight back up to the top to rack it. That "always finishing on the negative rep" will accrue more cellular damage over time and allow for even greater gains.

B) Every exercise is done with a controlled but explosive positive and a true 8 second negative phase. The science is there just read it. Almost every study states an explosive positive motion is the priming phase and the negative portion of an exercise should be done controlled and slowly. I have the mindset that I hope you guys develop. I try so hard to get the weight up only for the sole reason I can lower it slowly to cause eccentric phase cellular damage.

C) Extreme Stretching: it must be done, it's imperative. It stretches fascia and helps recovery immensely. It will dramatically change your physique in a short amount of time if done right, trust me on that. I hit on it in the first article of this series. OK you guys have to use some deductive reasoning here. If I do a 375 or so LB smith incline press rest paused for 10-15 reps with statics on Monday morning (which is the time of day I lift) by that same Monday night, 12 hours later I am viscously sore. By Tuesday morning I am still pretty sore but to a lesser degree. By Tuesday night I have very little soreness. By Wednesday morning I have absolutely no soreness and Wednesday night the same, so I could probably train chest again on Thursday no problem but I currently wait till Friday and train chest again.

If your training chest on Monday and on Thursday your still pretty sore, a couple things are happening--either you're training with more volume than I recommend, or you're not extreme stretching (as recommended in my first article for AE), or more likely your recovery ability is not your greatest asset. If the last one is true you are going to have to take note of that and broaden the workout days between bodyparts hit.

Most of you reading this (90%) will be able to go the Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Monday again route hitting bodyparts twice in 8 days. A chosen few m
    ht be able to go Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday especially if they really work their extreme stretching and get the proper rest. That's very rare though that someone can recover that quickly even from one working set per bodypart. My recommendations
    e to start out Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Monday first and gauge how that goes. I am currently seeing that most people go best with that protocol. I know some of you want to train a bodypart as many times as possible in a weeks time, hell I would love to be able to train a bodypart 4 times a week and grow but it can't be done.
    ok so for chest: mon-flat db press
    thurs-incline db press
    sun-flat flyes

as high as i can go?

ok so for chest: mon-flat db press
    thurs-incline db press
    sun-flat flyes

as high as i can go?
    you not being serious right?

you not being serious right?
    i am man.. please give me an example

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)

but you are

right?

edit*

great link on extreme stretching http://dc-training.blogspot.com/2005...tretching.html

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow...just wow, great read (not done yet but almost)

to ThatArmyKid...do you have a link to that warm-up article you made a thread about a long time ago? maybe pm it to me (reps of course)
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't complete understand this part:

Whenever I train someone new I have them do the following --4 times training in 8 days---with straight sets. Sometimes with rest pause sets but we have to gauge the recovery ability first.

Rest pause sets?

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

Originally Posted by camant View Post
    but you are

right?
    why re you being a dick for

when did i say i was?

im no where near that level

i know that many are reading this and think they need to start training dc style but have no idea

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why re you being a dick for

when did i say i was?

im no where near that level

i know that many are reading this and think they need to start training dc style but have no idea
    no, I was just wondering if you were at the level and the rest of us weren't, that's all