Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000) judokamatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dunebug23 View Post
    i got a question for everyone, do high schoolers get boners every day because they're young and its just what happens or because they're surrounded by tons of ********?
    has to due mostly with the large quantity's of jail bate and the lowering of jean tops and the upping of skirt bottoms :P

thus more visible wail tail and more imaginations to run wild via the short skirts and plus their young and all they wanna do is **** like rabbits.......i know i was there it was boring being a fat kid

pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    My penor has a massive boner 24/7, so never really had it at a "bad time."
    wow strong penor...

The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000)
    One of the only time I've been embarrassed by my man-tower was in grade 8 when we were doing co-ed square dancing in gym class. (shut up, i hear lots of schools do this). I was paired up with the hottest girl in my grade who I had a major crush on (was very shy back then) and had big ass tities, blonde hair, tight body, hmmmmmm I wonder what she's doing now???

anyways, I was real slick and turned around to tie my shoe and then tucked Admiral Vagwrecker into my waistband real quick.

That's the only way to hide a boner when you're in gym shorts.

EDIT: OH, and I also get boners after eating a big ass meal such as a Supersized Double Quarter Pounder. So that's caused some funny situations.
    Last edited by The.Giant; 07-30-2008 at 07:30 PM.
    ***i rep back if you're 1000+. Request it in rep comment.***

Pregnancy Category X TheSpectre's Avatar
    TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread is pure win.
    ★ Misc Pharmacy Crew ★

Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Football practice(no homo)

GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneRebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boondock86 View Post
    This thread reminds me of high school and **** that one of my buddies used to do. We had this teacher who was kinda slow and we would always mess with him. We would do things like steal his remote and turn the TV on and off in class, then another good one was we got a very small RC car and taped a picture of a big penis on it and drove it around the class. He picked it up and we were still driving it around while it was in his desk.

The funniest thing though was my buddy got a boner and he would go up to the teachers desk and start knocking things off the teachers desk with his hog. The teacher just looked up at him and said what the hells wrong with you.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It was 9th grade algebra class and I had jsut got up for the teacher to erase the board. I'm sitting in class for about 15 more mins and start drifting off and thinking about ****in the girl sitting next to me. Low and behold I get a woody and wouldn't ya know it? The ****ing teacher asked me to erase the board again. I politely refused twice and some kind black chick next to me got up and erased the board for me. Thank goodness.

Another story a friend told me beginning of last year still has me cracking up to this day. Some freshman had a boner and the teacher asked him to go work a math problem on the board. He gets up and pranced around n started making wierd noises and yells out I'M A MONSTER HEHEEHEHEHEH. He must've played it off well because not many people knew he had a boner except the people that told me the story.
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

MMJFS Member #24

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was at a funeral for a good buddy who died in a car accident a few years ago. One of my other friends was like 'wow...he knew a lot of hot chicks'. I got a boner. Something about girls crying and me in an expensive suit I suppose.

He would've approved.(Serious)

neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000) neelb_24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^lolwut?
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

MMJFS Member #24

Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After reading some of these stories I figured its only necessary to share my story. I was at the beach with a buddy and two hot chicks just catching some sun... One of them stood up and was stretching or something and I caught a glance up the bottoms- needless to say the little guy saluted. Well I was laying on my stomach so I figured I'd wait for it to go down.. but the more I thought the worse it got. I couldnt tuck it in the waistband or the tip would be poking out. My genius idea was to sprint into the water- the wind was blowing right in my direction and it stuck straight out for all to see. VERY crowded beach. My friend/the girls didnt see but a ton of beach goers got more than they bargained for.
    "It's difficult to beat someone who never gives up."

RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RawPower28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ijkd View Post
    I had a boner in class (8th grade or so/hormones were going crazy back then) but luckily i didnt have to stand up or smth and no one noticed it.
    Same here.

ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ohaiofecer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Fratalian View Post
    Indeed...

I always get one in Math class, without failure. That's probably because one of the girls with the nicest asses in the school sits in front of me, and wears a thong every day, that plus a girl with extremely nice legs sits across from me, (tables are in a U with 2 layers) and always wears a skirt.

So this one day I'm just sittin there looking at the board while passing quick glances up the chicks skirt, or at the girl with the nice asses thong that was sticking out, and I'm starting to feel the snake grow, I'm like "Oh ****," so I tuck that **** in my wasteband, which usually works.

No joke about 3 seconds after said adjustment the teacher is like "Oh hay, get up here and solve this math problem." So, thinking my boner's tucked away nicely, I get up and I have this massive bulge where my penor is stuck up in the wasteband. I pretended to drop my pencil, in a very awkward fashion, pick it up, while simultaneously adjusting my junk. I stand up again, and note that the head of my penor is extremely visible at this point in time on my pantleg. "****" so I walk parallel with the board, basically like a shuffle, and solve the math problem. I get up there and the teacher is like "Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and everyone immediately looks at my dick. Of course I look over at the two hot chicks and make awkward eye contact making it even more weird for me, and them.

A little part of me died that day.
    LMAO

Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bears is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wlcm2jamrck View Post
    After reading some of these stories I figured its only necessary to share my story. I was at the beach with a buddy and two hot chicks just catching some sun... One of them stood up and was stretching or something and I caught a glance up the bottoms- needless to say the little guy saluted. Well I was laying on my stomach so I figured I'd wait for it to go down.. but the more I thought the worse it got. I couldnt tuck it in the waistband or the tip would be poking out. My genius idea was to sprint into the water- the wind was blowing right in my direction and it stuck straight out for all to see. VERY crowded beach. My friend/the girls didnt see but a ton of beach goers got more than they bargained for.
    lol
    TEAM GROUND ZERO TRAINING!
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***
    ---Classy Misc Crew---
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    u mad?

Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Octillery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ahah awesome thread
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasn't that long ago, 9th grade when I was still in England. I was in a line in front of the foodstore at my school because no one really bothered with school meals. Okay, this gorgeous chick was right in front of me with all her friends, I had some classes with her in like 7th-8th grade. People start showing up and the line starts to turn into a crowd and everyone's getting pushed and packed in. I just feel her soft ass and legs just squeezing and rubbing closer and closer on dick. I'm like "awww **** this is not about to end well!". My dick evolves into a semi, my semi evolves into a boner. My dick's practically inside her ass. I didn't didn't know how I could allow this to happen. My temperature is ****ing high and I'm sweating like a bitch. She just looks at me behind her and smiles and says "sup". I say "sup" and grin back like I was ****ing cool haha. And that was it.

LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftBig315 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was passing out at a party and this ******** kept rubbing my ****...then my friend had to yell out, dude he's got a boner...I just slipped the pillow from the couch on to my lap and gave him a dirty look...she eventually went away as well.
    315x4 (7/23/14) - Goal 365
    330x6 (7/24/14) - Goal 435
    485 (7/7/14) - Goal 505

Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spidey101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fratalian View Post
    Indeed...

I always get one in Math class, without failure. That's probably because one of the girls with the nicest asses in the school sits in front of me, and wears a thong every day, that plus a girl with extremely nice legs sits across from me, (tables are in a U with 2 layers) and always wears a skirt.

So this one day I'm just sittin there looking at the board while passing quick glances up the chicks skirt, or at the girl with the nice asses thong that was sticking out, and I'm starting to feel the snake grow, I'm like "Oh ****," so I tuck that **** in my wasteband, which usually works.

No joke about 3 seconds after said adjustment the teacher is like "Oh hay, get up here and solve this math problem." So, thinking my boner's tucked away nicely, I get up and I have this massive bulge where my penor is stuck up in the wasteband. I pretended to drop my pencil, in a very awkward fashion, pick it up, while simultaneously adjusting my junk. I stand up again, and note that the head of my penor is extremely visible at this point in time on my pantleg. "****" so I walk parallel with the board, basically like a shuffle, and solve the math problem. I get up there and the teacher is like "Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and everyone immediately looks at my dick. Of course I look over at the two hot chicks and make awkward eye contact making it even more weird for me, and them.

A little part of me died that day.
    lmao, very descriptive

RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use to work at a shoe store (think footlocker or a finishline) and a cute ass girl came in with her grandmother:....yea, I was embarrased as ****, **** wouldn't go down to save my life, and there I am trying to get her fitted for shoes.

....but hey, she bought the shoes...
    **I move away from the mic. to flex**

PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PackOnMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SERIOUS

During my Grade 8 graduation a few years ago I had to do a Valedictorian speech in front all parents/students/staff. The speech was about 10 minutes and I had a boner the whole time. I had to hide behind the little podium, luckily it went away halfway through.
    The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000) ss4vegeta1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have had them every where seriously. School, Church, Home, stores. All I think about is sex, girls and training. Hell I'd be a pornstar if I'd could.

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dunebug23 View Post
    i got a question for everyone, do high schoolers get boners every day because they're young and its just what happens or because they're surrounded by tons of ********?
    combination of both my friend

soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahah like a million times =(. Umm a few times in church (go to catholic school) so like that happens at least once a year during communion. Eh i do not have a small one so it's not something to be tooo embarrassed about. Umm in math class for some odd reason. In chemistry i used to sit next to 2 really hot chicks so long story short i never stood up lmao.
    -To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing - elbert hubbard
    -You know how you know your lifts are good, when people profess they are E-stats.
    But,"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the lord commends.

Adopt A Dog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121387661
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

straight bars no bullsh!t mizzOe's Avatar
    mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mizzOe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, while looking down my English teachers dress while she was sitting down, crossing her legs - then she asked me to get up and hand sheets of paper out....
    Misc Strength Crew

I'm acting like a broke 'Di Nero in Casino
    Addicted to wicked women, reel them in to eat my ego.

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The worse time I had one was bench pressing..hahahahha

soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Filmmakerr View Post
    The worse time I had one was bench pressing..hahahahha
    hahahahah been there, the worst part about it is that it was in advanced PE and a bunch of girls saw, it was their fault dammit lol
    -To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing - elbert hubbard
    -You know how you know your lifts are good, when people profess they are E-stats.
    But,"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the lord commends.

Adopt A Dog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121387661
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have gotten them so many times in classes and public..hands go in pockets and lift up from the inside to give it a lil breathing room lol.

In fact pretty much every day on the way to school i would pop one right before getting into the parking lot. So basically every day my school day would start with a hard on lol.

oo I thought of one thats recent. I ran track and we would start out the practice by running a half mile then we would have team stretching with a partner. Well I got this hot chick that I was my anatomy partner to join up and she ended up stretching me. Well there is one stretch where your laying on your back and your knee is bent up to your chest then your partner rotates your leg around. Well every single time my leg would rotate around it would rub against my wang not to mention shes bent over wearing little track shorts and nice tits right in front of me....pretty much every practice I would pop one, but luckily it would stay hidden and our next stretch requires us to flip over so I caught a little break..

i miss track and those little tight shorts.....lawl
    Last edited by EZ-Bar; 08-01-2008 at 07:22 PM.

m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man, I feel fortunate that I've never been called on at the wrong time.

woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woodfich has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    MAN **** THIS I GOTTA TELL THIS

Outside of a swimming pool I was in zunga (yes, I swim) and well, there are some really hot chicks on the pool. This time, however, a new REALLY SMOKING AND BURNING HOT girl came on bikini and well, the inevitable happened.

Holy **** that was embarrassing.

NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000) NumeroOnce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    umm... i recently busted a nut in my sleep on a 6 hour car ride with my family, it kinda had a weird smell to it, idk if anybody else noticed but that was bad

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well there was this one time when I was at a bar with some mate and this random bloke started hitting on me... A boner doesn't help in that situation at all.