Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    I popped one in the doctors office. It was starting to get bad, so I decided to go rearrange in the bathroom. I sat up and tried to shuffle away and accidentally smacked the guy sitting next to me with it.

kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirchner925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dunebug23 View Post
    i got a question for everyone, do high schoolers get boners every day because they're young and its just what happens or because they're surrounded by tons of ********?
    it isnt jail bait until they are 18 or over

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had to give prayer for my religion class and had a slight one. He asked me if I wanted to do it and I was like "Uh... not right now" Then he made me get up. I think the startling made it go down a bit more and made it hideable by holding my paper down at my waist and pushing it down with my hand.

Fukking high school stuff...

SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlapBassist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    man seeing all these and making me lol, i figured i could share my own experience.

back in 7th grade is when my hormones started kicking in gear and i used to get boners all the time in class but you know, back then, i thought it was hilarious. whenever i used to get boners in class, i would laugh and make some reason to stand up to see if anyone noticed (no one really had before until this one fateful day). alright, so i was in my science class and we had some old fat woman teacher (mrs tindall @ robertsville middle if anyone lives in oakridge) who was showing some video on cells to the class and well, my one eyed wiggling welshman rose to the occasion and as i had done before, i stood up and acted like i was stretching. i happened to be rather unlucky that day because instead of any of my friends seeing it, the teacher did but didnt acknowledge it. she glanced at me, down, then back up with an awkward moment so i sat back down in shame i didnt do it again after that

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SlapBassist View Post
    man seeing all these and making me lol, i figured i could share my own experience.

back in 7th grade is when my hormones started kicking in gear and i used to get boners all the time in class but you know, back then, i thought it was hilarious. whenever i used to get boners in class, i would laugh and make some reason to stand up to see if anyone noticed (no one really had before until this one fateful day). alright, so i was in my science class and we had some old fat woman teacher (mrs tindall @ robertsville middle if anyone lives in oakridge) who was showing some video on cells to the class and well, my one eyed wiggling welshman rose to the occasion and as i had done before, i stood up and acted like i was stretching. i happened to be rather unlucky that day because instead of any of my friends seeing it, the teacher did but didnt acknowledge it. she glanced at me, down, then back up with an awkward moment so i sat back down in shame i didnt do it again after that
    shouldve kept stretching, thas a mistake to sit down

The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SlapBassist View Post

I would've been proud.

defender of truth phantom_ghett's Avatar
    phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50) phantom_ghett will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boondock86 View Post
    what i normally do is tuck it into my waistband. it hides it and it feels awesome.
    strong Superbad quote

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well i was heavy into running at one point so in the morning i go for this jog, halfway through i feel like i'm going to shart myself and i have to slow down..coincidentaly i pop a bone and these 2 ladies are walking towards me (i had sweatpants on so the suasage was clearly visible) i couldn't run away because of my shartness so i was kinda clenching my butcheeks and popin a bone at the same time.

they looked at me like i was a perv.....

BuildingFast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take sexual surge and i get wood all the time in all the wrong and right places...lol

pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fratalian View Post
    Indeed...

I always get one in Math class, without failure. That's probably because one of the girls with the nicest asses in the school sits in front of me, and wears a thong every day, that plus a girl with extremely nice legs sits across from me, (tables are in a U with 2 layers) and always wears a skirt.

So this one day I'm just sittin there looking at the board while passing quick glances up the chicks skirt, or at the girl with the nice asses thong that was sticking out, and I'm starting to feel the snake grow, I'm like "Oh ****," so I tuck that **** in my wasteband, which usually works.

No joke about 3 seconds after said adjustment the teacher is like "Oh hay, get up here and solve this math problem." So, thinking my boner's tucked away nicely, I get up and I have this massive bulge where my penor is stuck up in the wasteband. I pretended to drop my pencil, in a very awkward fashion, pick it up, while simultaneously adjusting my junk. I stand up again, and note that the head of my penor is extremely visible at this point in time on my pantleg. "****" so I walk parallel with the board, basically like a shuffle, and solve the math problem. I get up there and the teacher is like "Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and everyone immediately looks at my dick. Of course I look over at the two hot chicks and make awkward eye contact making it even more weird for me, and them.

A little part of me died that day.
    awsome lolll
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i got a question for everyone, do high schoolers get boners every day because they're young and its just what happens or because they're surrounded by tons of ********?

You were in highschool once. Answer your own question.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    I'm a personal trainer at 24hr and I train this cute lil thing with some big ol' titties.

Well...when girls are pushing hard they don't grunt like men do, they kinda let out a moan of sorts..almost like they were getting ****ed.

Add her moaning+gym shorts+no boxers+bewbies=me bending over with legs as far apart as they can trying to play off being turned on by her moaning.

I'd so **** the **** outta this girl too.
    Nice...why not get chummy with her...maybe you'll get your wish

yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yummylatte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Indeed...

I always get one in Math class, without failure. That's probably because one of the girls with the nicest asses in the school sits in front of me, and wears a thong every day, that plus a girl with extremely nice legs sits across from me, (tables are in a U with 2 layers) and always wears a skirt.

So this one day I'm just sittin there looking at the board while passing quick glances up the chicks skirt, or at the girl with the nice asses thong that was sticking out, and I'm starting to feel the snake grow, I'm like "Oh ****," so I tuck that **** in my wasteband, which usually works.

No joke about 3 seconds after said adjustment the teacher is like "Oh hay, get up here and solve this math problem." So, thinking my boner's tucked away nicely, I get up and I have this massive bulge where my penor is stuck up in the wasteband. I pretended to drop my pencil, in a very awkward fashion, pick it up, while simultaneously adjusting my junk. I stand up again, and note that the head of my penor is extremely visible at this point in time on my pantleg. "****" so I walk parallel with the board, basically like a shuffle, and solve the math problem. I get up there and the teacher is like "Is that a bananna in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" and everyone immediately looks at my dick. Of course I look over at the two hot chicks and make awkward eye contact making it even more weird for me, and them.

funny except for the part where you lied about the teacher saying that.
    buckeyes <3
    ---------------
    i rep/neg back ;)

pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yummylatte View Post
    funny except for the part where you lied about the teacher saying that.
    how dare you
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fell asleep in a bed with this chick after a party (no piitb, we were just friends, yes fail), I was in boxers. Woke up the next morning with morning wood poking out the hole of the boxers at her (somehow in the night I ended up facing her) (maybe 1" from touching her).

I think to this day about how bad it would have been if she had woken up first...
    ** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a boner now

I'm naked you know

(no homo)

Registered User Run_From_Sharkz's Avatar
    Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Run_From_Sharkz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yah once when i was gettin a phisical.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1987GN View Post
    I'm a personal trainer at 24hr and I train this cute lil thing with some big ol' titties.

Well...when girls are pushing hard they don't grunt like men do, they kinda let out a moan of sorts..almost like they were getting ****ed.

Add her moaning+gym shorts+no boxers+bewbies=me bending over with legs as far apart as they can trying to play off being turned on by her moaning.

I'd so **** the **** outta this girl too.
    picz?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yup, going mini golfing with a girl...

patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when i was taking a shower in the mens locker room (no homo)
    "Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact."-Mac

erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000) erutter11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its a combo of both. Last year, id get one about every 90 minutes.
    *RIP Frvrmuscle*

FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrenchAffair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Indeed...

way to creep the high school girls out.

anonymous
    Not that I can recall

Location: Dallas, TX, Dublin, OH, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, during a massage. She was working on my back and then was going to do my chest, and said "Flip over". But I replied "Now is not a good time to flip over". Those heating pads will get ya.
    [For Life]= jujuk8 (6)

Bench: 295x2
    Squat (below parallel): 365x4 [Knee injury :(]
    Deadlift (Romanian): 425x3

REPS: I owe: DontTreadOnMe (spread), Sh0gun (spread)

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    basically every time when i got a physical when i was younger. I had girl assistants a lot .
    Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Indeed...

repped broseph

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If anyone has ever been half asleep in a comfortable position, you would know that it's a rather wonderful time for the boner to arise and wreck havoc.

I work in a vitamin store, and was covering someone's shift on a saturday during the dog-days of summer. The store was completely dead. I was sitting in a director's chair (that's the seat we have behind the counter) passing out as the sun's rays warmed me through the window. Immediately, boner wakes and up and is now in my elastic. Groggily, I move it downward so it's now in the pant leg of my shorts.

2 nuns walk in, looking for Ester-C (500 mg). Since I'm on a tall director's chair (wearing shorts, mind you), you couldn't miss it. I notice the gaze and they quickly diverted their eyes downward. Stammering (and still in a semi-funk sleep), my mind cannot react fast enough to tell them where it is. So I hastely get up to show them, hoping that my walking will "wake me up" enough where the boner will wither away. Placing one hand in my pocket, I attempted to thwart the beast.

It didn't work. Showing them the Ester-C, I race back behind the counter (facing away from them). As I'm quickly walking back, the door opens up and a mom and her probably 8-10 year old daughter walks in. The daughter (being the first one in the door) eyes totally lock down on the roll of quarters in my pocket. I make it back behind before the mom can notice me and quickly ring up the nuns.

It wasn't so much the nuns that hurt...it was the little kid...

...I still feel horrible.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha, I got one to share.
    I was in grade 7 - It was pretty much everyones puberty year and the year everyone found out how good fapping is and the year little kids penises start getting a bit swole. At the time I had a group of the "cool" and "nerd" kids as my main friends. I always wore those silk sport shorts that are extremely reveiling. Me and my other nerd friend would pop boners from looking at the Gr 9 teaching assistant who always wore thongs and had a damn sexy ass. At the time (Gr 7, Id never seen anyone wearing a thong, so this was pretty much the hottest thing Ive ever seen).
    We would pop boners and outline them by pulling the shorts/boxers so you could pretty much see the size/shape but it was clothed.
    I was sitting in a class of 30, sitting near the middle of the class having this huge outline and my friend bursts out laughing. My teacher caught on and kinda confronts me about it by asking "Need assistance with anything, (rawrfoo)?". The whole class is staring at me, and I quickly put both hands over my fully outlined penis and my face goes beet red. I'm not sure how many people saw it but a few kids were laughing.

bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000) bobbylemke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by patsfan313 View Post
    when i was taking a shower in the mens locker room (no homo)
    oooooffffff.. did anyone notice?
    no sig right now

eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eightduece has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeThePickle View Post
    Yes, during a massage. She was working on my back and then was going to do my chest, and said "Flip over". But I replied "Now is not a good time to flip over". Those heating pads will get ya.

lol, where i live (fayetteville nc) the "massage" parlors are a place to "get off"
    so boners are welcome there. ( strong prostitution cover) ( not speakng from experience, promise)