jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Story and Current Picture

Throughout high school, I was always an overweight kid. During the summer of eighth grade, my sister introduced me to one of her friend's sisters that would be going to the same (private) high school as me. Just before school started, we began "dating" (yeah, I was like 14 haha). We dated for 2 years, when we finally broke up during the summer of our sophomore year, going into junior year. She claimed I was out of shape, over weight, and she wasn't attracted to me anymore. Well, being a stubborn horomone-raging teenager, I begged to differ.

Throughout my junior year of high school, I continued with my eating patterns and lack of excercise. I played no sports, and made excuses to sit inside and do nothing all of the time. In June of my junior year, I weighed 210 pounds and wore pants with a waist of 38 to 40, and a 30 length.

During summer of my junior year, I began exercising and tryed to eat cleaner. I made progress, and dropped down to about 190-195 lbs by the start of my senior year. At the end of my senior year, I weighed 180 lbs, and was wearing 34 waist pants. It felt great! At this point, I had no interest in building muscle.

During the summer of my senior year, my best friend made a bet with his uncle - If he was able to put on 15 lbs of clean muscle over summer break, his uncle would pay him $500 (he weighed 140 lbs). My best friend always had trouble gaining muscle mass, so he started using protein powder and creatine. Within a few weeks, my best friend had me going: we would go to the gym together, and he finally convinced me to try using protein powder, and put together a real diet.

As I began college, I stopped taking protein my diet was complete $#@! - as a result my weight dropped to 155 lbs. At this point, I began focusing on weight training and proper diet. and have been making steady progress to date.

Today, I just finished my sophomore year of college. I currently weigh 170 pounds, and wear 30-32 waist pants. At the start of my workout, I think of my ex girlfriend, and that always provides me with the motivation to get going. I have attached a picture of my current body, but have not been able to find one of me from before. I will keep looking tonight, and hopefully update tomorrow with one!

If anyone can give a body fat estimate, I would really appreciate it. This picture was taken after a week of not being in the gym, so I know I don't have much vascularity and pump.

My ultimate goal is to be 10% body fat (I originally set out with the goal of just being able to see my nut sack without sucking my gut in).
    Attached Images

Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leenad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    12-13% I think

Onemorerep89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    body fat looks to be around 9-10 percent good progress

jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Leenad View Post
    12-13% I think
    Thanks bro, I was thinking about 12-14.

Il be sure to rep you on recharge!

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look well developed, she should see ya now. Cheers

Jamesnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamesnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice work bro, success is the best revenge

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look great, awesome story!

DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadPresidents will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (I originally set out with the goal of just being able to see my nut sack without sucking my gut in).[/QUOTE]

So funny.

You look good man nice job!
    Jackin 4 Beats

tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10) tehmac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great progress, she no doubt wouldn't recognise you!

-genESIS- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice progress man, lookin good
    Keep it up

colemandp74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u look about 10 percent ...
    u made really good progress keep at it

SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pretty ****ty for her to judge you on looks, esp. if you been dating her for that long... But seems like your getting the last laugh...

very similar story for me, so reps to sweet revenge.

masterface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masterface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job, I'd say 12%ish

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool story dude

and repped for the progress you made.

Nice balance of muscle all round and good definition. Well done!