Javaris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Perfect Push ups Workout Chart?

Does anyone know a website where I can find the workout for the perfect push up handles?

EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EbonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Here.

I have these, Works GREAT
    www.PerfectPushup.com

Registered User SouthsideIrish44's Avatar
    SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SouthsideIrish44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys like the perfect push-up?

I assumed it was just a tv gimmick but maybe I'm wrong
    :)

I rep back.

Oh, you're "perma-bulking?" Good luck with that, fatass.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks for the links but I already own perfect push-ups.I just need a copy of the workout chart.A friend lost mines.

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try emailing the company for another or a link
    BRB, going hunting...

So nobody has the workout chart that came with it.

thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500)
    nope, try google it probably isn't too hard to find online

LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sure it's on the website man... I think I remember seeing it there.

Perfect Pushup is good stuff. I actually find them to be more beneficial then the a normal pushup. Plus they don't restrict angle of incline/decline.

Goal: To do handstand pushups using the perfect pushup.

Lol.

Originally Posted by LUCKY_13 View Post
    I'm sure it's on the website man... I think I remember seeing it there.

Perfect Pushup is good stuff. I actually find them to be more beneficial then the a normal pushup. Plus they don't restrict angle of incline/decline.

Goal: To do handstand pushups using the perfect pushup.

Lol.
    I Searched all on the website but it's no where to be found.Do you got them?

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SouthsideIrish44 View Post
    You guys like the perfect push-up?

I assumed it was just a tv gimmick but maybe I'm wrong
    They are actually very good. It is the same idea as rotating the dumbbells on db presses, when you start out with a neutral grip (in the bottom position), and pronate to the standard grip as you press.

It is along the same concept as doing supinating dumbbell curls.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Man I'm searching all over the internet and I searched the mian site and still can't find that chart.

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do these things work, they seem like gimmicks like all the ab ****s they have on TV. Just get on your ass and do some pushups/situps. There are enough variations you can do with yourself (clap pushups, one handed pushups, pushups with ur lil brothero n you) to last a lifetime without having to spend a penny on a machine.

But I haven't tried it so shouldn't knock it.

Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    do these things work, they seem like gimmicks like all the ab ****s they have on TV. Just get on your ass and do some pushups/situps. There are enough variations you can do with yourself (clap pushups, one handed pushups, pushups with ur lil brothero n you) to last a lifetime without having to spend a penny on a machine.

It was working until my friend lost my damn chart.

LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your friend didn't lose it...he probably keeping it.

Maybe... lol

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post

Lift your eyes a few posts above yours.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Originally Posted by LUCKY_13 View Post
    Your friend didn't lose it...he probably keeping it.

Maybe... lol
    I ain't gon do him no good since I got them back.

IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You won't know how much better it is until you try it yourself.
    Some or all Ballys total fitness gyms carry them, you just have to ask them.

javaris- I have the poster that came with it, I'ma try to take some photos of it and give you the url.
    My camera doesn't capture the text that well, this is how it looks

And I found this,
    http://www.google.com/search?num=20&...df&btnG=Search
    click the first link that has a pdf.
    I don't use the chart. I just do the legs on chair thingy.
    Last edited by IronJones; 07-01-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Thats what I'm looking for.Thanks Iron.It looks clear enough for me to read.Now the question is do I just use the perfect push ups by themselves or add them in with my current workout?

IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's what I ask my bigger brother who is a heavy lifter/trainer. Add it into your workout but only after lifting weights.
    I add it into my chest workout. After working on my chest I do the pushups. It is harder to do but since you also workout your arms and shoulders while doing bench press, its a good reason to then do the perfect push ups which also worksout the arms, shoulders and chest.

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IronJones View Post
    You won't know how much better it is until you try it yourself.
    Some or all Ballys total fitness gyms carry them, you just have to ask them.

case closed, they must be fantastic.

healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy stunna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have my chart still i use it i think they r awesome
    methyl ripped
    wheybolic extreme 60
    novedex xt
    sp250
    sizeon

irishhanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hope this helps everyone

jarvis take away the z and you'll have the address they want let me post sites untill i post 30 times lol
    wzwzw.z ironcompany.com/ProductImages/bodyrev/pp-poster.pdf
    This is the chart full size and printable hope this helps you and anyone else thats been lookin for this chart
    Last edited by irishhanks; 05-28-2009 at 08:11 AM.

Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complicated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats wrong with the regular pushup?

juniorbodydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by Complicated View Post
    whats wrong with the regular pushup?
    they strain ur muscles perfect pushups get u better results