Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Finally deadlifted 405.

For not one, but two reps. 315 x 4, 365 x 4, 405 x 2. If I had started out with 405 I would have probably got 4. Funny thing is I havent deadlift seriously for about 7-8 months and last time I did I struggled to get 355 up for 2. 365 came up nice and easy so I went for 4 and got it.

I know this is baby weight but passing 400lbs still seems cool to me.
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    congrats

muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong deadlifting dude!!!
    Best lifts
    615sq/450bp/500dl Multi ply
    550sq/400bp/510dl Single ply
    425sq/305bp/485dl Raw

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by muscle_g View Post
    Strong deadlifting dude!!!
    nah, I want 500.

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    congrats. When you say you thought you could get 4 you touch and going the weight or de-weighting after each rep?
    Consistency

muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_g is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post
    nah, I want 500.
    That's the idea!!! Never be satisfied and you'll continue to make progress and build strength.
    Best lifts
    615sq/450bp/500dl Multi ply
    550sq/400bp/510dl Single ply
    425sq/305bp/485dl Raw

Originally Posted by Code_B View Post
    congrats. When you say you thought you could get 4 you touch and going the weight or de-weighting after each rep?
    Tap and go, thats the way Ive always done it.