Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Northman69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Must work out at the YMCA or something I dunno.

Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000) Bioteknik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wonder if the OP is like a lot of the big guys at my gym, all upper body and no legs, looks that way at least by his measurements

8pac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8pac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8pac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8pac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8pac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im quite happy with my newly achieved six pack. Ive been laid as a direct result of them, and I am by no means a muscle man. I look good, athleticly toned.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 8pac View Post
    Im quite happy with my newly achieved six pack. Ive been laid as a direct result of them, and I am by no means a muscle man. I look good, athleticly toned.
    almost sig worthy
    Who was this love of yours?

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hulkout, the answer to your OP is simply....women
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

aitormi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Different goals I guess...but I did always wondered why do guy bulk up to the max, then cut, and repeat the process...wouldn't you want to cut, and fromt here gain lean muscle? just MO

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its not like you lose anything by getting leaner (losing muscle on a cut is so overhyped its not even funny). So now you look good, feel great, and have extra motivation to keep bulking.

Once I start having to buy new pants to fit my waist, I know its time for a cut.

I'm not obsessed with 6 packs, but we aren't pro BBers here. We don't just have to look good on that one competition day, we have to look good all the time. Staying relatively lean is part of this!

itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itzfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mc4_a View Post
    The nice thing is that people can decide what their goals are and work towards them. Personally, I find the traditional bodybuilding body style (with the extreme tans) unappealing. I do my work for me and no one else.
    "Traditional" body building involves the likes of Reg Park and Arnold. Classic bodies. What you're talking about it MODERN body building physiques.

Originally Posted by padrote View Post
    Find me at least 5 instances of someone wanting this who posts on the forum. Or are you just pulling this "all" out of your ass?
    I'm sure if you looked around this forum you could find 500 people talking about how they have abs yet they weigh 150. If you haven't seen it, you probably don't read every post of the threads you post in.

Originally Posted by Ochman44 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's referrng too newbs who post here who are 5'11'' or 6 foot tall and 165 pounds asking if they should cut first. Considering they probably have little muscle mass they are cutting down to skin and bones just to see ''abz''. I can see someone being 18-20+ % bf wanting to lose some fat first before they starting eating to gain, but skinny kids with 12-15% bf cutting before they have any mass is just silly.

Originally Posted by aitormi View Post
    Different goals I guess...but I did always wondered why do guy bulk up to the max, then cut, and repeat the process...wouldn't you want to cut, and fromt here gain lean muscle? just MO
    You bulk up before a cut to make significant gains. Eating just enough for your body will get you no where. Try the nutrition section.

I looked up and down this thread and yet there's no one in here with a POSTED weight of more then 180lb. This thread seems to only have people ANTI-thread in it and yet you're all a buck eighty or less. You don't have to be jacked. But if you're going to put on muscle why not put it on everywhere so that you can look decent. What do you do with your other 4days a week that you don't do abs?

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hulkout View Post
    One thing that's always bothered me is that people always seem so obsessed with getting cut and getting a six pack. These are the same people with absolutely no decent amount of muscle or strength. And even if they've got something, it usually isn't enough to justify cutting. I just feel that a body that's more muscular is much more representative and functional than "defined bone". I mean I see so many guys at the gym who go on a bulking phase for a few months and then go on a cutting phase. They keep on doing this and the end result is that they have a tiny little bit of muscle but they never achieve that classic muscular look. They have abs, biceps, a little bit of chest, no back, lousy legs, small ribcage and narrow shoulders. They end up looking like Marky Mark used to. I mean what the hell's the point? Does anyone else feel the same as I do? People should stop obsessing over getting cut and should move some iron! Eat whatever isn't nailed down and if you gain a little fat, so what! You have to if you want to gain a decent amount of muscle!
    what purpose does having huge muscles serve ?
    most people prefer to look athletic
    sorry that bothers you
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fuerza is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's their body, their goals. As simple as that. The thing about bodybuilding is that you can craft your body to look like however you want (in moderation).
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Eat like a beast.
    Train like a beast.
    Grow like a beast.

Eric24bmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it all depends on their goals man, some people arent even in the gym for the way they look. some are there to train for sports. Is someone training for hockey going to be any good if hes all muscle. nah prolly not. And there are people who's goals are to just get huge which is cool too. worry bout what your doing and block the rest out.

GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeminiDH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

One thing that's always bothered me is that people always seem so obsessed with getting cut and getting a six pack. These are the same people with absolutely no decent amount of muscle or strength. And even if they've got something, it usually isn't enough to justify cutting. I just feel that a body that's more muscular is much more representative and functional than "defined bone". I mean I see so many guys at the gym who go on a bulking phase for a few months and then go on a cutting phase. They keep on doing this and the end result is that they have a tiny little bit of muscle but they never achieve that classic muscular look. They have abs, biceps, a little bit of chest, no back, lousy legs, small ribcage and narrow shoulders. They end up looking like Marky Mark used to. I mean what the hell's the point? Does anyone else feel the same as I do? People should stop obsessing over getting cut and should move some iron! Eat whatever isn't nailed down and if you gain a little fat, so what! You have to if you want to gain a decent amount of muscle!
    Why does this dude care about whether or not the GUYS at the gym have "that classic muscular look"? Red flag?
    That said, I have no problem with gay people. Just don't critisize people because that is not what you want to look at when you go to the gym.
    The dudes with the six packs are probably more worried about what the ladies think anyway, and could care less if they look good in you're eyes.
    Plus I garuntee no matter how high your bodyfat is, you aren't half as jacked as Marky Mark.
    And you probably never will be

tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10) tony_mid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doesn't carrying around extra fat make it harder on your body to perform excercises? just wondering if theres a correlation between BF and strain on various parts of the body(lower back). I always felt there was no need to carry around extra weight, but then again I'm pretty happy with the amount of muscle I have I dont need to look like Hulk Hogan, if I did I would just juice like the rest of em.

Member: Team Ground Zero huddlestonalex's Avatar
    huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tony_mid View Post
    Doesn't carrying around extra fat make it harder on your body to perform excercises? just wondering if theres a correlation between BF and strain on various parts of the body(lower back). I always felt there was no need to carry around extra weight, but then again I'm pretty happy with the amount of muscle I have I dont need to look like Hulk Hogan, if I did I would just juice like the rest of em.
    What???

Anyway, your rant had potential man but it got a little aggressive lol. There are a lot of guys that go for the smaller, more athletic look which is obviously more popular than the huge bodybuilder or even powerlifter for that matter. I think your thread coulda been a lil more successful if you woulda pulled one of those "....for all the guys who wanna be a truly massive..." kinda deals. I woulda jumped on that in a heartbeat. I totally respect the smaller, athletic guy ideal, everybody is right, most women want this from a man. But for me personally, I wanna be as big as I humanly can be, damn the striations till I get the mass I want. I bet there are a lot more guys on here like that then you realize, just gotta look a lil harder.
    Sponsor me maybe?

Check out the site: www.alexhuddlestonbjj.com

Tweet me: @Shavedgorilla

Instagram me: @TheShavedGorilla

Xbox me: @ShavedGorillaYo

I might even friend you on the ******** if you find me.

I can't spell, bite me DavidNel's Avatar
    DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavidNel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's why I love where I live now. Used to be 145, cut as hell and defined 6 pack, then I bulked to ~175 where I am now. Still have a "6 pack" but it isn't very defined. However, I'm much bigger overall, and I'm having a MUCH easier time with the ladies. But hey, this is the south...
    He who talks much does little.

Being tired is just a signal to try harder.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hate to break it to some of you, when you look good you're confident. It's that confidence that is getting you laid
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carl1174 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like they said man... I'm just starting out and at 17% bf I'm carrying too much gut, but genetically my arms,shoulders,chest are small as hell. I need to bulk up to get some meat on me, but then it will be abz city for me. Ladies love the abs..

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    Who says you have to "smooth" out to gain. I've put on a fair amount of size and haven't had to sacrifice my abs. But ladies love the abs. But ladies also like ya big. So why not have both. End of discussion.
    victory happened here.

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bodybuilding/powerlifting is no challenge at all without dieting... Its not exactly hard to heave something around for 40 seconds then stuff your face lol

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, U fat?

RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoPaWrastla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They just trying to pull some tail. OP, you got anything against trying to score with the lady folk?

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drekkor View Post
    Hate to break it to some of you, when you look good you're confident. It's that confidence that is getting you laid

i thought chicks digged muh trapz

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    only fat people say that..what is wrong with being lean ?

IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP, go back to the gym and ''Tell it to their face''! ''Tell it to their face''!
    LOL
    Anyway,
    Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the people you workout with...

Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cyoungin101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought the name of the game is bodybuilding! Wide shoulders, big backs, big legs, classical lines, and big iron. Apparently, you guys all seem to think it means narrow shoulders, no lats, no legs, being weak as hell, but having a six pack. And who the hell said that I'm promoting substantial fat? All i meant was that you have to be willing to smooth out a bit if you're trying to really gain. That doesn't mean becoming a fat slob. But if you want to gain a substantial amount of muscle mass, you can't be obsessed with your abs. Although if they become a memory, then it's time to cut back. But all these posts have proven my point about the brainwashing of the general public about super low bodyfat, abs, and no real muscle. I guess bodybuilding.com has a lot more pretty boys and posers than I thought.
    You cant rag on people for wanting to look like "society" wants them to look like(skinny with 6pack) and then post what YOU want them to look like. I used to be a naturally skinny guy with a 6pack but once I started lifting I got in the same mindset as you, body fat isn't bad. BUT to each his own, those people working out for just a 6 is better than not working out at all.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GeminiDH View Post
    Why does this dude care about whether or not the GUYS at the gym have "that classic muscular look"? Red flag?
    That said, I have no problem with gay people. Just don't critisize people because that is not what you want to look at when you go to the gym.
    The dudes with the six packs are probably more worried about what the ladies think anyway, and could care less if they look good in you're eyes.
    Plus I garuntee no matter how high your bodyfat is, you aren't half as jacked as Marky Mark.
    And you probably never will be
    hulkout apparently is no longer following this thread based on his lack of responses, but my question remains...

what the heck was wrong with how mark wahlberg used to be?!?! he didn't look skinny to me...

rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocketman44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's genetics to consider too. I'd love to eat anything "that isn't nailed down" but, no matter how hard I train, excess eating often ends up making only one thing bigger - my gut. Yeah, I add some muscle too, but it does me no good if my midsection grows as well.

hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hulkout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Apparently, most people on here completely misunderstood my original post, so I'll clear up a few things. First, I never said that being lean and displaying abs is a bad thing. I also never said that I promote having tons of fat, and I am also not in favour of grotesque steroid freaks. And no, I'm not fat. I practice bodybuilding, running, bicycling, swimming, and martial arts. There's no way I could last if I was fat. I haven't gotten around to it, but I'll post some photos soon. What I am saying is that it's retarded for people to be thinking about getting cut and six packs when they don't even have a decent foundation yet. That's what I refer to as defined bone. People who emphasize abs, arms, and being cut, but have no backs, legs, or shoulders. I will go on record as saying that a guy who's fully developed who's a bit chunky is far better than a defined bone guy because at least he has a foundation. Losing fat is not that hard once you put your mind to it, but trying to undo the damage of unbalanced training and semi-anorexic mindsets is. And lastly, take a look at some old photos of Marky Mark. If you actually think that is a good physique, then you must be smoking some weird ****. He had no legs, no back, and no shoulders. To get an idea of a classical physique like what I mentioned in previous posts, do a google image search for Steve Reeves, Armand Tanny, Gordon Scott, Alan Stephan, Clancy Ross, George Eiferman, to name a few. Then, maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Apparently, most people on here completely misunderstood my original post, so I'll clear up a few things. First, I never said that being lean and displaying abs is a bad thing. I also never said that I promote having tons of fat, and I am also not in favour of grotesque steroid freaks. And no, I'm not fat. I practice bodybuilding, running, bicycling, swimming, and martial arts. There's no way I could last if I was fat. I haven't gotten around to it, but I'll post some photos soon. What I am saying is that it's retarded for people to be thinking about getting cut and six packs when they don't even have a decent foundation yet. That's what I refer to as defined bone. People who emphasize abs, arms, and being cut, but have no backs, legs, or shoulders. I will go on record as saying that a guy who's fully developed who's a bit chunky is far better than a defined bone guy because at least he has a foundation. Losing fat is not that hard once you put your mind to it, but trying to undo the damage of unbalanced training and semi-anorexic mindsets is. And lastly, take a look at some old photos of Marky Mark. If you actually think that is a good physique, then you must be smoking some weird ****. He had no legs, no back, and no shoulders. To get an idea of a classical physique like what I mentioned in previous posts, do a google image search for Steve Reeves, Armand Tanny, Gordon Scott, Alan Stephan, Clancy Ross, George Eiferman, to name a few. Then, maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.
    haha I knew what you meant you were talking about super skinny guys not muscular ripped guys. I'd still say it's their choice if they want to look like that.

baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseheadtx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your first part of this post makes sense to me.

however, regarding marky mark, if these pictures mean he has a bad physique, then i guess i would like to have a bad physique as well.

what do you look like?