Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    turned it off after seeing the FDB a few seconds in.

cant watch.

give him the sandow and then please retire.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post

cant watch.

hehehe

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post

cant watch.

Not a fan of the All American look? Good thing the fans aren't judges!!

/Jay quotes

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's looking really good.

Hope he comes in peeled this year.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    Looks better than at the O in O7 IMO.

But what kind of youtube idiot only uploads a few seconds of footage at a time, i mean WTF?
    probably a phone camera or somethin. I know mine is really bad about that, only lets me take 15 seconds of vid.

Originally Posted by cockmcocks View Post
    this is a much better vid of Jay at the event, after the mid point of the video, you can clearly see that Jay is enjoying every moment he has for the sport of bodybuilding.

enjoy it guys
    thx for teh vid

toymr2trd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was in Pasadena at the NPC.... I should've taken my damn video camera.... good job w/ the phone video shots man....

Kylewu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kylewu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kylewu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kylewu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kylewu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kylewu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will say this... Jay might not have the best Physique of all time but he's been great for the sport. He's polite, always has time for the fans, and stays outta trouble. Great guy and I hope he wins this years Sandow so he can get the third one that he wants.
    All your strength, all your power, all your love.Everything you've got.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kylewu View Post
    I will say this... Jay might not have the best Physique of all time but he's been great for the sport. He's polite, always has time for the fans, and stays outta trouble. Great guy and I hope he wins this years Sandow so he can get the third one that he wants.
    Polite? Can't really say he comes across that way under all conditions and circumstances.

Jay might not have the best physique but because he is a nice guy so give him his 3rd sandow, damn is that really fair?

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

this is a much better vid of Jay at the event, after the mid point of the video, you can clearly see that Jay is enjoying every moment he has for the sport of bodybuilding.

enjoy it guys
    WOW! that video is newly upload, thanks for a quick post!

repped!

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iroczinoz View Post
    Polite? Can't really say he comes across that way under all conditions and circumstances.
    Hmmmm, I would guess you, I or anyone else for that matter doesn't come across as polite under ALL conditions and circumstances now do we? Let's face it, some people are flat out morons and sometimes circumstances dictate that you can't be polite to everyone all the time - I'm sure you'll agree that happens in your own personal life every so often(?).

I wouldn't be able to put up with half the crap he or any other bodybuilder has to endure at appearances, shows, etc. Heck, I'll admit i'm a downright ******* in most circumstances .

Not trying to defend him, just trying to give you some perspective from what I see being around the guy as much as I am and I'm sorry your own personal experience with him rubbed you the wrong way - I can tell you it was not intentional on his part.
    Last edited by PhoenixBuff; 06-24-2008 at 06:03 AM.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff View Post
    Hmmmm, I would guess you, I or anyone else for that matter doesn't come across as polite under ALL conditions and circumstances now do we? Let's face it, some people are flat out morons and sometimes circumstances dictate that you can't be polite to everyone all the time - I'm sure you'll agree that happens in your own personal life every so often(?).

I wouldn't be able to put up with half the crap he or any other bodybuilder has to endure at appearances, shows, etc. Heck, I'll admit i'm a downright ******* in most circumstances .

Not trying to defend him, just trying to give you some perspective from what I see being around the guy as much as I am and I'm sorry your own personal experience with him rubbed you the wrong way - I can tell you it was not intentional on his part.
    Phoenix I agree with your entire post. Not everyone is polite, this would be almost impossible to do. People have their ups and downs all human nature. I was basically just saying you can't be giving out sandows or any other contest for that matter based on personality. It should be the best man wins, even if the winner is a complete moron.

rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob62171 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jay

I think the new wave of bodybuilding is about to start. I think smaller waists are going to be the key. Fan backlash has almost assured this.

Jay is a victim of changing times. It took him years to play Ronnie Coleman's game of just slabs and slabs of muscle, with the back and ripped glutes. Finally, he's done it and now, after last years ridiculous placing (Everyone knows that Victor won), it seems things are changing.

We all know if Dexter was 6', he would have been olympia already. If you aren't at least 5'8" you aren't winning the Olympia.

To me, Jay's arms look small compared to his massive torso and legs. Everyone talks about Wolf's weaknesses (no lower back or calves) and Heath's weaknesses (narrow shoulder width and small chest), but EVERYONE has weaknesses.

Jay has won 2 Olympia's. Both filled with controversy. My heart wants Jay to win a 3rd by just SMASHING the competition. My head tells me, it won't happen.

I will say that all this talk on the boards of winning a contest because of who sponsors you, troubles me. But, sadly, it makes sense.

Will they let an MD sponsored athlete win (Life Wolf)? My heart says yes (if he brings the total package), but from reading all the posts on here from people that know alot more than I do - logic says No.

dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From what i saw he does a good job with his stomach, something you can't say for many other competitors his size. (obviously not talking about his waist just his stomach on side poses ect)

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dedicated bb View Post
    From what i saw he does a good job with his stomach, something you can't say for many other competitors his size. (obviously not talking about his waist just his stomach on side poses ect)
    agreed

SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Back, chest and shoulders are very full.

Not sure that they are improved, but much better than the last O.

Only Wolf can challenge that width IMO.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

enjoy it guys
    Wow Jay is looking awesome there
    Hello

GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same as usual...come the o he will still look like this. But, probably smoother...seems to be smooth at the O every year.

i want to look good naked louie's Avatar
    louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000) louie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rob62171 View Post
    I think the new wave of bodybuilding is about to start. I think smaller waists are going to be the key. Fan backlash has almost assured this.

Jay is a victim of changing times. It took him years to play Ronnie Coleman's game of just slabs and slabs of muscle, with the back and ripped glutes. Finally, he's done it and now, after last years ridiculous placing (Everyone knows that Victor won), it seems things are changing.
    Good point.

reps (always wanted to say that....sorta)

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kcb5150 View Post
    This is a techno version of Another Brick in The Wall from Pink Floyd's "The Wall" album.
    the song is call on me floyd vs eric prydz
    Offering online personal training.. please PM for rates and complete info

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fairplay and respect to Jay for posing for all those pictures and being such a good sport. He seems to be acting like a good ambassador.

Ferrigno would have made more than the Olympia first prize doing the rounds at that place.

Originally Posted by GyM_Rat_4LiFe View Post
    Same as usual...come the o he will still look like this. But, probably smoother...seems to be smooth at the O every year.
    O RLY?

GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10) GyM_Rat_4LiFe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    O RLY?
    Last 2 years, last year being worst...1 word: BUTTER

wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...alright, his conditioning last year keeps getting more and more exaggerated it wasn't that bad at all, just not where he should have been, the man still deserved to win, see these pics. http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...de=1198&page=3
    Last edited by Shanecutler51; 06-27-2008 at 09:58 PM.

Originally Posted by Shanecutler51 View Post
    ...alright, his conditioning last year keeps getting more and more exaggerated it wasn't that bad at all, just not where he should have been, the man still deserved to win, see above pic and these pics. http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...de=1198&page=3
    Above picture is 2006. His conditioning was pretty bad no exaggeration.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously

Just ONE year off and people say hes off EVERY YEAR
    Hello

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kylewu View Post
    Jay might not have the best physique but because he is a nice guy so give him his 3rd sandow, damn is that really fair?

Please read the bold.

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    Seriously

Just ONE year off and people say hes off EVERY YEAR
    yea....thats what you get with a bunch of sheep. They'll read one thing and think "oh ok, thats what i think too!"

They dont have the cognitive ability to make up their own conclusion so they just follow what others say (even if it was sarcastic)

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shanecutler51 View Post
    ...alright, his conditioning last year keeps getting more and more exaggerated it wasn't that bad at all, just not where he should have been, the man still deserved to win, see these pics. http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...de=1198&page=3

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Above picture is 2006. His conditioning was pretty bad no exaggeration.

Was not pretty bad but his upperbody looked all buttery in 2006,then the usual wrinkles on lower back,soft glutes and all his trademark flaws...He was much better conditioned in 2003,2005...