ToxicEuphoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToxicEuphoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToxicEuphoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToxicEuphoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToxicEuphoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToxicEuphoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why do you lose your appetite after eating sweets (candy, cake, etc.)

I could eat a candy bar and not even want to eat dinner, even if I had a $200 steak in front of me.

RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mental mabey? Like, you know you cheated, so you don't want to have anymore food for the day?
    Pressuah- 'i bet your kitchen looks like a crack lab

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RtodaAV;454863871]does she crush beer cans on her head also?[/QUOTE]