Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Went from 150 to 175 in about 6 weeks *no before pix

so blurry but I just found the camera today and that was the most light I could get right now.

a bit better.

Right now I bounce from 171 to 174 but about 2 weeks ago I was at 177 and I was getting too puffy but now my stomach is nice and flat at 174 and abs will come in when I actually start doing work for them.

right now Ill just stay where I am and try to keep above 170, In the fall Im going to try to bulk to 190-200.

Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbert112 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post

so blurry but I just found the camera today and that was the most light I could get right now.

a bit better.

Right now I bounce from 171 to 174 but about 2 weeks ago I was at 177 and I was getting too puffy but now my stomach is nice and flat at 174 and abs will come in when I actually start doing work for them.

right now Ill just stay where I am and try to keep above 170, In the fall Im going to try to bulk to 190-200.
    can't tell much with a shirt on brah

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jbert112 View Post
    can't tell much with a shirt on brah
    Just took a few pics because I found and fixed the piece of crap cam I have. Ill try to take more pics next week at the gym but the shirt is pretty tight because I had it partially tucked in so you can get an idea of my size.

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excellent shirt.

Originally Posted by FitzChivalry View Post
    Excellent shirt.
    tshirthell.com
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok so you gained 25 pounds in 6 weeks? Naturally, no way.. Did you take any anabolic steroids or test? Im sure that wasnt done with eating or protein.. Ppl just dont gain that amount of weight in 6 weeks

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The_Animal_79 View Post
    Ok so you gained 25 pounds in 6 weeks? Naturally, no way.. Did you take any anabolic steroids or test? Im sure that wasnt done with eating or protein.. Ppl just dont gain that amount of weight in 6 weeks
    yea, but by looking at him i doubt most of it was actually LBM.
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by gmenfan40 View Post
    yea, but by looking at him i doubt most of it was actually LBM.
    Got bigger and stronger and thats all that matters.

FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FatboysFatter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

a bit better.

Who the hell takes a muscle photo with a shirt on... you jackass. LOL.

Originally Posted by FatboysFatter View Post
    Who the hell takes a muscle photo with a shirt on... you jackass. LOL.
    I didnt take the pics for this site, just to see if the camera worked but I figured Id post them up any way, it only takes 1 second you ***got.

NEW PIC, blurry but my camera is **** sorry.

Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still hard to tell, but if you feel good and know you improved...Congrats. That's what matters. Keep hitting it hard and good luck with your bulk.

BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BeardedNinja has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NEW PIC, blurry but my camera is **** sorry.

You're more red than your reps.

But awesome gains so far.

brb trainin' glutes JeRSeY KiD 3's Avatar
    JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeRSeY KiD 3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wait, so do you take pictures with your shirt on at your home, and then go the gym and take your shirt off to take pictures?
    My AAEFX Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446200781#post446200781

3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3ulld0g is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are you that subway guy?

Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I pretty much made the exact same progress last year. Same weight, same number of weeks. Blew the **** up.

Originally Posted by sevendesigns View Post
    You're more red than your reps.

But awesome gains so far.
    So? It looks way better than being pale, Ill get tan soon enough.

Originally Posted by JeRSeY KiD 3 View Post
    wait, so do you take pictures with your shirt on at your home, and then go the gym and take your shirt off to take pictures?
    Youre 77, Ill push your wheelchair off a roof.

bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So? It looks way better than being pale, Ill get tan soon enough.

Youre 77, Ill push your wheelchair off a roof.
    a lil respect to older than u...

one more, this one is actually clear.