Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    Dude I think you can do time for just talking to her like that. 15 will get you 20
    I'm Canadian, and that's not really a girl.

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kane Fan View Post
    Aphrodite has thong pics?
    I wan see.

is a b!tch in real life! steph0823's Avatar
    steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres some pics from our daily trampoline wrestling matches we have. My 6 year old kicks my ass! He watches too much WWE!

I think... therefore I can

animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i laughed. cute kid. first pic is hilarious. how are his mic skills?
    WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by steph0823 View Post
    Heres some pics from our daily trampoline wrestling matches we have. My 6 year old kicks my ass! He watches too much WWE!

Glad to see you didnt pass the ginger-vitus gene to your child.

maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by animal2b View Post
    i laughed. cute kid. first pic is hilarious. how are his mic skills?
    Judging by his facial expression and amazing brain claw, I'd say about as good as the Great Khali's lol.
    owe reps to: Champ316

Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xxxGIRLYxxx View Post
    my pics in my profile i guess
    ive already gotten plenty of comments
    Mods...do an IP check on this person please.
    "Like Me. Hate Me. I am just being me." - Edge

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." - Tony Robbins

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aphrodite has thong pics?
    Originally Posted by 4nicate View Post
    I wan see.
    I do not have thong pics! I deliberately wear shorts under shorts to wrestle in, thus avoiding the risk of thong pics being made public.

I hate thongs anyway, I'd rather go without than wear one tbh.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    I do not have thong pics! I deliberately wear shorts under shorts to wrestle in, thus avoiding the risk of thong pics being made public.

Ahhhh, I see...

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First of all, dunkonu, I believe your wife can post anywhere and get a comment. It is not like we're a forum full of desperate losers who never get laid, we're just not used to having alot of female wrestling fans up in here. She is a hot redhead and I'd hit it.

Secondly, not sure if she has posted pics "here" but I've seen Diva before and she is beautiful. I love that woman! Not sure if I would hit it, only because we're pretty tight and that could ruin things. That would be like hitting my sister lol.

Thirdly, not sure if you all who are on Girly believe she's legit or a fake, either way it's just wrong and not really that funny, especially you guys in your 20's.

And finally, I don't know what's with Disenfranchised who btw I consider one of my boys. He's always been cool to me and I don't understand his standards but whatever it is he is smoking, I have to whole-heartedly disagree with him on Aphrodite. She's a knockout chick and very cool to boot and I'm in the same country and I admit, I tried lol.
    Last edited by Barry Windham; 06-23-2008 at 04:08 AM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Barry Windham View Post
    First of all, dunkonu, I believe your wife can post anywhere and get a comment. It is not like we're a forum full of desperate losers who never get laid, we're just not used to having alot of female wrestling fans up in here. She is a hot redhead and I'd hit it.

Secondly, not sure if she has posted pics "here" but I've seen Diva before and she is beautiful. I love that woman! Not sure if I would hit it, only because we're pretty tight and that could ruin things. That would be like hitting my sister lol.

Thirdly, not sure if you all who are on Girly believe she's legit or a fake, either way it's just wrong and not really that funny, especially you guys in your 20's.

And finally, I don't know what's with Disenfranchised who btw I consider one of my boys. He's always been cool to me and I don't understand his standards but whatever it is he is smoking, I have to whole-heartedly disagree with him on Aphrodite. She's a knockout chick and very cool to boot and I'm in the same country and I admit, I tried lol.
    First I could not tell because all the forums I read where chcks posted dudes were all over them as if they had never seen a chick before. I just linger a bit have not posted in here a ton.

Second I have not seen Diva before but if she is as hot as everyone says well you guys should have encouraged her to post. I think your lying and you would hit it.

Third yes I agree if that girly is indeed a cute little 15 year old girl that you are all wrong.

Lastly I believe taht Aphrodite is hot and I would wrestle her anytime.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are over here? my commiserations, and where are you at? London or oop north?

Originally Posted by Barry Windham View Post
    and I'm in the same country and I admit, I tried lol.
    AP5 Crew

ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kind weird to post pictures of your wife and children on a public message board, but whatever floats your boat, homie!

steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st off he didnt post the pics of them and I posted the pics of my son... who gives a ****. I belong to other forums where we post pics of our kids every day...... I have my pics on here and I have had them since June 2007, so not like its a new thing for him to have pics of on here, I have them of myself and I have had pics of my kids on here before just not in here in a WWE forum.

maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxlift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st off he didnt post the pics of them and I posted the pics of my son... who gives a ****. I belong to other forums where we post pics of our kids every day...... I have my pics on here and I have had them since June 2007, so not like its a new thing for him to have pics of on here, I have them of myself and I have had pics of my kids on here before just not in here in a WWE forum.
    I don't know, I agree with ricanarab... It's one thing to post pics of yourself (or even for him to post pics of you, being as you already post pics of yourself), but I wouldn't want my kid broadcasted to a bunch of strangers, on the internet or otherwise.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    First I could not tell because all the forums I read where chcks posted dudes were all over them as if they had never seen a chick before. I just linger a bit have not posted in here a ton.

Second I have not seen Diva before but if she is as hot as everyone says well you guys should have encouraged her to post. I think your lying and you would hit it.

Third yes I agree if that girly is indeed a cute little 15 year old girl that you are all wrong.

Lastly I believe taht Aphrodite is hot and I would wrestle her anytime.
    Well I can see how you'd be unable to tell. There could be some among us but I know most the regulars pretty well on and off this board and I can say that it does not make up the majority of us. In any event, I believe she'd get noticed anywhere she posts and you're a lucky man.

I don't know if she's posted herself here or not but if she hasn't then I won't encourage her to because if she chooses to keep her privacy on this board as far as not showing her pics go, then I'll respect that.

I agree. I don't know if she/he/it is a phony or not but if it really is a 15 year old girl...hell, even if it isn't, some people need to back off. I know they're joking but it's still wrong IMO.

I tried to wrestle Aphrodite, if only I had let her know I was coming sooner, maybe things would have been different but for now, we just weren't met to get it on...in the ring of course!

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    You are over here? my commiserations, and where are you at? London or oop north?
    Yes I am still not THAT far from the Skydome in Conventry to be exact. I am staying at one of the Ibis and just waiting for my flight because I am not familar with the pub or club scene here. I was hoping to talk an online friend whom I met up with at the show to let me stay at his place until I leave but unfortunately, he would be having enough guests stay with him as it is, some of whom came with him.

Anyway, I am just going to go fiddle with my giant Kobashi foam hand until it's time for me to go!
    Last edited by Barry Windham; 06-23-2008 at 08:12 AM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000) ricanarab is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's your life. I just wouldn't put a picture of my kid on a open, public internet forum, especially within a subsection (Misc) famous for its gay porn trolls and its insatiable infatuation with becoming 4chan (which is notorious for its ****philes).

But, that's just me. I'm crazy like that.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post

that's fine by me!
    why do you wear shorts under shorts to avoid thong pics if you don't wear thongs

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by maxlift View Post
    I don't know, I agree with ricanarab... It's one thing to post pics of yourself (or even for him to post pics of you, being as you already post pics of yourself), but I wouldn't want my kid broadcasted to a bunch of strangers, on the internet or otherwise.
    do you believe in voodo or something?

anyway to steph, I see you are often in bikini's, is that the norm for women where you live? I would like to move there

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My wife is the one that actually gets me to go. Likes looking at the guys, at the moment especially Batista

Katie Lea's Stalker <3333 metalkobra's Avatar
    metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

you're sexy.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    ON Size-on (for night time)
    GNC Amino burst 3000

Mah muskoolz iz happeh. :)

I have updated my bodyspace, check it out!

Why does he have to believe in voodoo? Can't he just believe in creepy f*cks who are jacking off to pictures of a shirtless little boy?

But nevermind, go hit on your MILF.

anyway to steph, I see you are often in bikini's, is that the norm for women where you live? I would like to move there

Yeah, we hang out in our swimsuits in the summer time its pretty warm here in our undisclosed location!!! LOL

dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I post pics of me and my kids once in awhile. What's gonna happen? Really, whats gonna happen? Absolutley nothing at all, ever. [/rant]

*edit* oh yeah my youngest is in my avatar, tehe

Originally Posted by dun chavez View Post
    I post pics of me and my kids once in awhile. What's gonna happen? Really, whats gonna happen? Absolutley nothing at all, ever. [/rant]

*edit* oh yeah my youngest is in my avatar, tehe
    It's not about anything "happening", it's about being a good parent and protecting the anonymity of your children when they are too young to make a decision for themselves whether or not they want their likeness shown to millions of strangers.

metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ricanarab View Post
    It's not about anything "happening", it's about being a good parent and protecting the anonymity of your children when they are too young to make a decision for themselves whether or not they want their likeness shown to millions of strangers.
    Tell that to co-workers who constantly try to shove their baby pics in your face lol.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah well I make the decision that they are christians, I make the decision on what type of haircuts they get, and I decide if their pics get posted or not, hehe! My 9 year old is good, he don't care.

No, I but I strongly believe that there are alot of Chesters on the internet, and you never know who might be reading the thread.

Why does he have to believe in voodoo? Can't he just believe in creepy f*cks who are jacking off to pictures of a shirtless little boy?
    Exactly. What the hell happened to parents teaching their kids core fundamentals like "don't talk to strangers" "don't give out information on the internet" etc etc?

Not that I'm hating on any parents or trying to tell you how to raise your kids, but I just wouldn't want a bunch of people I don't know looking at my children.

oh give me a ****ing break people, your kids will do wtf they want in life reguardless of how you teach them and if you shelter your kid, they're going to be fukked up because they don't know what the real world is like.

They make their decisions based on their beliefs and life experiences by the time they're 18 just like everyone else on earth, you don't make their decisions for them and if you do, you suck at being a parent.

A lot of you sound like controlling parents and that's pretty scary.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

i dont shelter my kids, they know the difference between right and wrong, answering the phones/doors when we arent home, giving their number out, etc. I dont want them to be sheltered then go buck wild when they turn 18 and loose control and freak out.