Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Billy_Loomis's BodySpace

Hot girl wants to "peg" me...

Last night I was at my boys house and he invited his girl round and her really hot friend came round. She was attracted to me at first but I think she realised Im kinda creepy and tried to avoid me.

Then when she got wasted I made out with her (nervous as hell) asked if we were gonna get it on but she had to go and my mate dropped her off. I couldnt stop texting her last night asking if I could **** her then she text me "Im seeing somebody cnt cheat but i wanna peg you" i text her back like wtf? Then she text me "I wanna **** you in the ass with a toy or something what u doing 2moro ill come round urs biiiaaatch".

I text her back three times but she hasnt replied I've tried ringing her like 7 times today but she still isnt picking up.

Anyone here ever been "pegged?"

Stats: 6'1", 265 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4845
    debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit debil's BodySpace
    you're desperate and ghey
    repback.com -

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 21873
    Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fidelis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Fidelis's BodySpace
    trollin

Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy_Loomis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Fidelis View Post
    trollin
    On my life this happened last night

I would never let her do it to me

I just wanna know if guys are down for this or do you think its gay?

FlashbaxFlashbaxFlashbax Flashbax's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2534
    Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Flashbax has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Flashbax's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Billy_Loomis View Post
    On my life this happened last night

I would never let her do it to me

I just wanna know if guys are down for this or do you think its gay?
    Ask if you can 'peg' her first... with your dick.
    I lift for America, not for aesthetics.

Samsung Galaxy SIII master race crew
    Android for President 2012 crew
    Apple causes all of our problems crew
    iPhone is the devil crew
    Ban Apple products crew
    Android for Emperor 2013 crew
    Apple user genocide crew

Stats: 7'5", 400 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13132
    killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killermike has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit killermike's BodySpace
    rofl...she wants to bang you with a strap-on(strong homo)
    yes. having your gf getting railed by a black guy is always worse. (no racist) I don't know why exactly but it is. maybe it is because of the perception of their donkey dongs, they can give your gf what u can't.
    -droc81yo

*brb drillin white wimmens with my donkey dong crew*
    *bust a nut then I'm back to thinking money crew*

.___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

Originally Posted by killermike View Post
    rofl...she wants to bang you with a strap-on(strong homo)
    Yeah that or a toy

I'd never let her but how do I turn this round so Im pegging her possibly? lol.

Stats: 6'1", 196 lbs
    BodyPoints: 565
    Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Darkhare has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Darkhare's BodySpace
    why the fuk you texting 3 times and calling SEVEN times withuot a response... idiot just move on.
    "Nope, Class started"-brogeta
    Disregard females, aquire currency
    Anti-Detective petition.. sign up here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133625881

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    why the fuk you texting 3 times and calling SEVEN times withuot a response... idiot just move on.
    Yeah I rang her once more she didnt pick up so Im gonna take the hint.

Im such a dick. All the stuff I've been reading on here I thought I was getting better but its difficult trying to use it in real life situations when the girl is very hot you know?