Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Golds Gym Venice What Time Should I Go?

Going to be going to Venice next year, I want to stop in the Legendary Mecca of bodybuilding. What time should I go to see the most monsters working out there? Im thinking prolly around 10:00 in the morning? And do they have day rates?

Registered User LatinoMusculito's Avatar
    LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50) LatinoMusculito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just chill there all day bro!

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LatinoMusculito View Post
    Just chill there all day bro!
    x2 eat some lunch there. grab some shakes. Talk to skanks. Its all good. Oh BTW shouldn't you make this thread like next year say a week before you go?

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iron Monster View Post
    Going to be going to Venice next year, I want to stop in the Legendary Mecca of bodybuilding. What time should I go to see the most monsters working out there? Im thinking prolly around 10:00 in the morning? And do they have day rates?
    Take your camera.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Controlled Substance MCWlightsout's Avatar
    MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCWlightsout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one year out its important to know what time to be there forget flight and hotel reservations.

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    take some pics bro...

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i was just there and saw silvio samuel training. nuckin futs man. it was awesome! I live really close to it.
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MCWlightsout View Post
    one year out its important to know what time to be there forget flight and hotel reservations.
    What makes you think thats not already taken care of? I never asked who'd be there.

Originally Posted by dalvare1 View Post
    i was just there and saw silvio samuel training. nuckin futs man. it was awesome! I live really close to it.
    I live in Indianapolis, this is really a scouting mission for me. Im thinking of moving out to Venice Beach in a couple years.

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do u traing there?
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most of the pros workout early in the morning until 12 noon. Some movie starts will hit the gym after lunch. Visit Max Muscle Venice down the street after you are finished training.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff View Post
    Most of the pros workout early in the morning until 12 noon. Some movie starts will hit the gym after lunch. Visit Max Muscle Venice down the street after you are finished training.
    Awesome, thanks.

zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50) zune will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is that the store jay owns?
    LOL...trust me...most of the judges have no idea who is signed with who, nor would they care.
    Ronnie won the Olympia in 98 when he was with Met-Rx...not Weider.
    Jay was with ISS when he took second in 01...
    Kai Greene was with NOBODY, until this last month.
    They judge on what they see...nothing else. Everyone loves a good conspiracy, and a justification as to why THEIR favorite didn't win....
    -BOB CHICHERILLO

Lateral Raise Promoter RippedGuitarist's Avatar
    RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yup. I'd go train early, go eat at the firehouse and come back and train again. Maybe do some cardio too. That is of course if you lookin to see some pros and make an experience outta it.

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    ohh snaps for real.....i was around there a couple of weeks ago, i hope i bump into u someday over there
    PimPin Iron ain't easy, but i do it though...1 plate at a time. So watch how i Get'er done in my workout journal: http://tinyurl.com/

[][][]=\\=(>_<)=//=[][][]
    ................|
    .............../ \