kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help! Ripped Muscle in Forearm

Hey, reaching out to the strongman community. I ripped a muscle in the forearm flipping tires. It's to small to get surgery, but any suggestions on how to repair faster. I've Iced..Man I did the whole R.I.C.E thing- now I'm using electric stim-if you have ever done this any suggestions would help-Thanks brothers..
    People are impressed with the ants, but they would rather watch the elephants play!

What's under my kilt??...your girlfriends lipstick!

Kilts..men fear them...women love them....

kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Live your DREAMS -> www.kabukiwarrior.com

1010 Squat @ 220
    672 Bench @ 220
    801 Dead @ 198

kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000) kabukirocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you using a tens unit for the electrical stim?

thats nice for frequency at home. I use that as well. Also try electro accupuncture. Getting the needle right into the muscle to apply the juice does wonders.

not as good as active release however.

1010 Squat @ 220
    672 Bench @ 220
    801 Dead @ 198

kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kiltwearingwop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you get that done a chiros office?(active release), and yea I'm using a tens unit...
    People are impressed with the ants, but they would rather watch the elephants play!

Originally Posted by kiltwearingwop View Post
    do you get that done a chiros office?(active release), and yea I'm using a tens unit...
    only a chiro that has been trained in it which is not many. You should be able to find a practictioner on that first link i posted. activerelease.com

good luck.

PM me if you have any more questions as I don't frequent the board much except for my log.

1010 Squat @ 220
    672 Bench @ 220
    801 Dead @ 198

Sorry my bad...I don't know how I missed you links..thanks