Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best Lemonade WPI To Mix With Lemonade Xtend

I will be sipping on a mix of amino acids (Lemonade Xtend) and protein (Lemonade WPI) throughout my workout. I was curious what lemonade proteins everyone has A.) tried with Xtend and/or B.) has tried without Xtend but has really enjoyed.

I appreciate the help.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bartenda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive used syntrax nectar roadside lemonade and ill tell you if you like lemonade you will love this protein.. delicious!!!
    []D[][]V[][]D[][]\[] [][]\[] '10

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    blasphemy!

i use primal eaa pretty regularly and the flavoring is strong, i would recommend picking up a flavorless isolate (allmax makes one) and possibly picking up a Kool-Aid lemonade flavor packet if you need it.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bartenda View Post
    ive used syntrax nectar roadside lemonade and ill tell you if you like lemonade you will love this protein.. delicious!!!
    I refuse to support Syntrax - thanks for the recommendation, though.

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    blasphemy!

i use primal eaa pretty regularly and the flavoring is strong, i would recommend picking up a flavorless isolate (allmax makes one) and possibly picking up a Kool-Aid lemonade flavor packet if you need it.
    Thanks for the help - the flavorless isolate is an idea that had previously run through my head. I was wondering how much it would dilute the lemonade flavor of Xtend. Adding sugar-free Kool Aid or some other low calorie flavor would be a nice touch.

Anyone else?
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BSL watermelon whey iso+ Xtend watermelon + creatine = awesome for me, sorry I just had to share this.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary View Post
    I refuse to support Syntrax - thanks for the recommendation, though.

Thanks for the help - the flavorless isolate is an idea that had previously run through my head. I was wondering how much it would dilute the lemonade flavor of Xtend. Adding sugar-free Kool Aid or some other low calorie flavor would be a nice touch.

Anyone else?
    TP has a limeade-citrus flavor and old fashion lemon flavor, just use this as your flavor in your whey iso order.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0