izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500)

Is the low carb diet improving my acne?

I mean is it possible?, because since I started I noticed my face was getting cleaner and cleaner (I have mild acne), no breakouts! Which is awesome, so I got the feeling it was either by the low carb diet or exercise, maybe both. Anyway, it's been more then 3 weeks and I noticed that improvement, however this past days I have cheated nearly everyday and today I got 2 small pimples. Sorry no pics for now =/. Anyway I'll stick with the bbing lifestyle
    If anyone is interested in experimenting check out my log for details.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very possible. Over in the keto forum, you get regular posts about how skin, hair and even teeth are better and shinier on keto. And that's just the men.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500)
    I see, although I always thought, after reading online, that food intake had nearly nothing to do with acne.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) corzzx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont know about low carbs but since I started eating clean my skin has been perfect. It may actually be because of low carb though, because I ate a lot less carbs when I cleaned up my diet. But getting rid of all the junk food would definatly help.

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eating clean has helped me a lot, I used to have bad acne when I was eating like a pig.

Keto made it even better, so yeah I think that a low carb diet can improve the skin.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm thinking in someway that the oils that get produced are somehow being used up by the body rather than being used to excrete. So maybe thats how people on the keto diet are getting clear skin. Just a thought and I have no evidence to back it up.

Originally Posted by corzzx View Post
    Dont know about low carbs but since I started eating clean my skin has been perfect. It may actually be because of low carb though, because I ate a lot less carbs when I cleaned up my diet. But getting rid of all the junk food would definatly help.
    Originally Posted by Nutir View Post
    Eating clean has helped me a lot, I used to have bad acne when I was eating like a pig.

Keto made it even better, so yeah I think that a low carb diet can improve the skin.
    Originally Posted by guy121 View Post
    I'm thinking in someway that the oils that get produced are somehow being used up by the body rather than being used to excrete. So maybe thats how people on the keto diet are getting clear skin. Just a thought and I have no evidence to back it up.
    Thanks a lot guys, repped all.
    I think we have made a discovery