Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Salmonella - My story, my advice.

The purpose of this article is to describe one of the worst disease a body builder may get and the ways to prevent it.

Let me start by telling you that in December 2000 I was about to compete in Argentina's biggest bodybuilding contest owning a 250lbs, 6' 2" well cutted phenomenal body and 3 days before the tournament I started puking everything I ate until I had nothing else to throw up. That's when I begun to puke liver juice. Fast, liquid diarrhea appeared and was the perfect partner for the 'tremendous fever' that blew off my head. I was so hot that you could fry an egg on my forehead but I felt cold as the artic poles. Before I knew I lost everything I gained at the gym in 5 years.

In fact, in two days I went from 220lbs to 190.

The second week I was 150lbs and the third week I was 120 so I had to be hospitalized. You get the picture. I remember my mom, shouting!!! THAT's BECAUSE ALL THE SUPPLEMENT RUBISH YOU TAKE!!! (If I hadn't I would be dead by now as I will explain later, supplements kept me alive!)

The post-salmonella times were difficult and annoying cause doctors tried to explain me what I had to eat/drink/take to recover from the disease and I was like, Hmmm... I am bodybuilder. I know almost everything about gaining weight, nutrition and supplements. The doctor even suggested me to buy a product called 'Amino acids'. HAHA. I had my closet full of them. After that I started training again, with 150% more effort but it's is really hard to hit back the gym when you start from zero after you once were a bodybuilder.

Well... here is the scientific and useful information about Salmonella and the ways to avoid it?

Let's get technical!

Salmonella are bacteria. They are involved in causing deceases of the intestines. The three main types of Salmonella are Typhimurium, Enteritidis, and Typhi.-

Salmonella enterica serovar Typhi. (enterica means that uses the intestine)
    This bacterium is the causative agent of typhoid fever.
    The first thing they will tell you about this type of bacteria is that it is not widespread in the United States. Beware!!!... Sometimes when prices go up, international corporations change their product quality in order to keep prices low and avoid inflation. They even buy whole trademarks just to sell with their name different products!. So never be sure if it's possible or not to get a third world decease? the World is ONE ONLY.. And you can get sick wherever you live!
    The symptoms of typhoid fever include nausea, vomiting, fever and death.
    The type of illness is caused by drinking contaminated water of any kind.

Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium
    The disease is characterized by diarrhea, abdominal cramps, vomiting and nausea, and generally lasts up to 7 days. Unfortunately, in immunocompromized people (like people who has aids or hepatitis), that is the elderly, young, or people with depressed immune systems, Salmonella infections are often fatal if they are not treated with antibiotics. Well? This was the salmonella I got! My immune system worked very well. (Thanks animal pak and may be that's why I survived). In fact, the doctors did not understand how the hell I didn't become anemic.

Salmonella enterica serovar Enteritidis

This one can be found in infected chicken flocks without causing visible disease, and spreading from hen to hen rapidly. There were many cases in the United States so be careful!

How does it work?

After Salmonella is eaten it passes through the stomach to the intestine. Here, it binds to the wall of the intestine, and through some special proteins that it makes in response to the particular conditions in the intestine it actually penetrates the barrier between us and the outside. Once it has gained access to our insides, it is taken to the liver or spleen. For most other bacteria, this journey would kill them; however Salmonella has evolved mechanisms to prevent our immune system from doing its job efficiently. In the liver, the Salmonella can grow again, and be released back into the intestine.

Of course, not all of the Salmonella pass through the intestinal wall, and many of them are expelled from the intestine in the diarrhea. Here is my FIRST TIP! NEVER, I really say NEVER take CARBON pills to stop diarrhea. If you do you shut down the only way your body has to expel the virus!

BODYBUILDER FOODS THAT CAN BE POISONED WITH SALMONELLA

RAW EGGS. Raw eggs are definitely the easier way to get salmonella. That's what happened to me. I remember copying Rocky Balboa and eating a dozen of raw eggs (white only) a day I think I was tempted because protein biological values were 10 times higher than the levels you get with cooked eggs.

Advice 1. DON'T EAT RAW EGGS? believe it or not there are people that continue eating them.
    Advice 2. Don't cook eggs in the microwave cause you will destroy 60 percent of the essential aminos they have.
    Advice 3. Eat boiled eggs!

CHICKEN MEAT. Never eat a juicy chicken breast always eat the dry ones. The juice in the chicken means it's not well cooked.

RED MEAT. Don't eat nearly raw meat.. it can cause a lot of diseases that goes from salmonella to brucellosis, afthosa, and many others. (they all lead to death).

In order to avoid getting this horrible disease is make sure that everything is well cooked.

The USDA suggests that you:

Wash Hands and Surfaces Often
    Wash your hands, cutting boards, dishes etc with hot soapy water before handling food.
    Separate raw meat, poultry, and seafood from other foods in your refrigerator.
    Cook to Proper Temperatures
    Refrigerate Promptly
    Stay fit! And good luck!

Hernan Jorge Danzi. (hjdanzi)
    (http://www.salmonella.org)
    You do that. I will sue you...

import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500)
    thx

champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) champ895 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dam i mix a raw egg with every protein shake..i think i better stop tht

Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000) Chris180 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by champ895 View Post
    dam i mix a raw egg with every protein shake..i think i better stop tht
    Many facts in this i find hard to believe, seriously im pretty sure its not possible to lose 100pounds of muscle (you claim) in a period of a week due to salmonella.

Secondly, Raw eggs that are bought in the cartons, go through a heating process to kill the salmonella, hot enough to kill it, yet not hot enough to cook them. Hence its safe to drink these.
    One thing i do warn is, like yesterday i had 30 eggwhites spread over 3 meals. Didnt wanna share a room with me that day.. thats for sure.
    **BLACK KNIGHT CREW**
    Saving the Misc from all the White Knight Virgins looking for e-pussy

Is still the same size WaterBlender's Avatar
    WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chris180 View Post
    Many facts in this i find hard to believe, seriously im pretty sure its not possible to lose 100pounds of muscle (you claim) in a period of a week due to salmonella.

Secondly, Raw eggs that are bought in the cartons, go through a heating process to kill the salmonella, hot enough to kill it, yet not hot enough to cook them. Hence its safe to drink these.
    One thing i do warn is, like yesterday i had 30 eggwhites spread over 3 meals. Didnt wanna share a room with me that day.. thats for sure.
    read again, it was three weeks bro. plenty of time to lose alot of mass when puking and everything.
    la'illaha'illallah muhammadan'rasuulallah

best of health to you serge, comeback soon!

pssst, global warming is BS, we aren't the cause, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to take care of the environment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zOXmJ4jd-8 (1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5J7JNfLYco (short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHATItyOsdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frDU5oRtD0

security1769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the likelihood of getting salmonella from raw eggs is so very slim it's ridiculous. the fact that you were dieting for a show leads me to believe that your body's immune system was shot to hell to begin with. the amount of weight you lost is even more hard to believe... not saying it didn't happen, but when you're already dieted down and water depleted it would be hard as hell to lose that much muscle mass in such a short amount of time.

i prefer raw eggs and have been eating (drinking lol) them that way for quite some time. the biggest thing you should look to avoid is eggs that come from a "chicken factory." look for eggs produced by free roaming chickens and you'll have an even lower chance of getting it.

for a normal person whom contracts salmonella, it usually only lasts a couple of days... most people think it's a "bug" going around. people don't realize that they contract some type of food poisoning many times throughout their lives... they just pass it off as something else.

furthermore, taking supplements like probiotics also adds to avoiding it. for us bodybuilders, probiotics are a must anyway.

the department of agriculture did a study in 2003 on salmonella and eggs and the results were quite the eye opener. out of 69 billion eggs, only 2.3 million were infected (<a href = "http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12022671?dopt=Abstract" target = "_blank">LINK</a>). if you do the math, that's only .0003% of infected eggs. you have a better chance dieing from a car accident.
    Last edited by security1769; 11-26-2008 at 12:28 PM.

Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danivs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can confirm what this man says ...
    1) because ive gotten it before
    2) because of stomach problems i lost 20 kgs in one week :S so i believe him totally and my moms a doctor and im 100% shure she could confirm what this guy says is true

Thanks .

Dani

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hjdanzi View Post
    (Thanks animal pak and maybe that's why I survived).
    Thanks for the laughs.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Twenty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twenty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twenty4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CHICKEN MEAT. Never eat a juicy chicken breast always eat the dry ones. The juice in the chicken means it's not well cooked.
    Sorry bud, I am not eating a dry ass chicken breast. As soon as the pink is gone, it's done for me!!

Is the best cook here Autonomous Ben's Avatar
    Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autonomous Ben will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so you are saying that you were 17 years old, 6'2", and 220lb of muscle? pics or your fraudin...

the pic in your avatar would suggest that you are about 5'9" 145lb...... is that not you?

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    raw eggs are really dangerous i know a case

hernan sos de argentina no? yo t****** ,saludos y gracias por lo que contastes, increible pero lo malo ya paso, saludos loco

samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samson5002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    info is good about salmonella, personal story is a little far fetched. 120lbs in 3 weeks as well as being ripped at 250 and now 145lbs?

SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquatDeadPress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow thats hardcore. good luck getting back to where you were.

Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if this is legit, so until someone throws facts in my face, I will continue to drink raw eggs.
    BYOP

security1769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Besaw View Post
    I don't know if this is legit, so until someone throws facts in my face, I will continue to drink raw eggs.
    amen.

TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroJon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's no way you will lose that much size even if you ate nothing and just drank water, the human body does not waste away that quickly except in the most serious of degenerative states of critical illness.

Also what the above poster said about the original poster, height, I don't know, but in that picture he doesn't look like he was every 200lb+ or even 200lb, there would be loose skin and a whole load of other crap if he was 250 and shot down to 150 etc. Either that, or he just put a picture of himself up as a skinny kid?!

Furthermore, I don't and never have had raw eggs, so I'm no pro, but someone I know has (LITERALLY) 60 raw eggs a day and has had the bacteria several times, but he said the worst it's done is a bit of a fever or squirts for a few hours. You're not a young child/baby nor an eldery person, and unless you have HIV etc. I don't think you're going to be that badly affected by the disease, so I would say the story at the mo is a load of bs tbh.

derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TroJon View Post
    There's no way you will lose that much size even if you ate nothing and just drank water, the human body does not waste away that quickly except in the most serious of degenerative states of critical illness.

Also what the above poster said about the original poster, height, I don't know, but in that picture he doesn't look like he was every 200lb+ or even 200lb, there would be loose skin and a whole load of other crap if he was 250 and shot down to 150 etc. Either that, or he just put a picture of himself up as a skinny kid?!

Furthermore, I don't and never have had raw eggs, so I'm no pro, but someone I know has (LITERALLY) 60 raw eggs a day and has had the bacteria several times, but he said the worst it's done is a bit of a fever or squirts for a few hours. You're not a young child/baby nor an eldery person, and unless you have HIV etc. I don't think you're going to be that badly affected by the disease, so I would say the story at the mo is a load of bs tbh.
    I do know someone who had salmonella and wound up in the hospital, and lost a good deal of weight quickly. He bounced back after a few weeks though.

When you hear about Salmonella outbreaks on the news you will usually hear about hospitalizations. It is a serious disease that can put anyone in the hospital, but has a low mortality rate now a days unless you're very young, old, or have a compromised immune system.

JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceWeasel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Besaw View Post
    you are an idiot

repped OP

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you have any pics of before and after?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Besaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    This could stop people from questioning your story, don't understand why before/after shots werent in your original post...
    BYOP

adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adam247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The body will break down muscle to convert to glycogen to convert to energy. If you were ill , I assume you were in bed , so were not utilizing a lot of energy . You say you lost around 45kg that's 45,000g which = 180,000cals .Even with a temp, Why would you need that many cals while in bed for 3 weeks? actually if you were hot enough to burn that many cals in three weeks you must of been on fire.

AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Advice 1. DON'T EAT RAW EGGS? believe it or not there are people that continue eating them.

RED MEAT. Don't eat nearly raw meat.. it can cause a lot of diseases that goes from salmonella to brucellosis, afthosa, and many others. (they all lead to death).
    The chance of getting a salmonella infection from a raw egg purchesed in the US at a reputable grocery store is like 0.001%

Juice in chicken does not mean its not well cooked.

Salmonella as well as other bacteria live on the exterior of red meat. If you cook the outside the bacteria will die, and toxins will be inactivated. Ground meat is another story. (Never eat undercooked ground meat)

iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTrek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How does microwaving eggs destroy the amino acids?

I microwave eggs every morning and if i'm missing out on a.a's i want to know.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    So no pics huh? I call BULL****!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    That's tought ****. First you have more muscle mass than Arnold in his prime and only from a few years of training, then you have salmonella, and after 8 years you still haven't recovered and look like a skinny emo bitch. You must be pissed.

hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10) hjdanzi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Let get things straight. First of all, I don?t know why people are calling my story a fraud, as if i wanted to steal your money with second class supplements or something.... Second; It is just my pathetic story, why do you people waste your time wondering if it's real or not!? google salmonella and make your own idea. Third. For all the people who liked or were interested in my story. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. For the people who wanted me to post before and after pictures, let me tell you 2 things. First; The pics I post, included the one in the avatar (yeah the pathetic little skinny bastard IS ME) were taken by a cell phone. I didn't have one with camera a few years ago, and i did not have a digital camera.... I am not in the oportunities land, i am here down in argentina (third world... it rings any bell)... Digital cameras and cell phone with camaras came across and available to medium low class people 2 years ago.... And the last reason you don't see any before and after pics, is..... (Don't you think I was a little bit depressed after watching how i was dying?...) Who has the guts to take a picture, so any bastard in bb.com wants to see it 6 years after???..... Finally, as i said before... the article was my experience, and i left an advice... You are free (of course, i don't have to say it) to take it or leave it... In fact, i don't give a damn.... Seriously, I wanted to share something for others; If you did not like it, i am confortable or recommending bb.com to delete it. But please! don't waste your time wondering if the story is real or not!!! I am not, saying that i killed Keneddy... I just told my stupid and sad story... Thanks to all and have a nice new year!... Later.-
    You do that. I will sue you...

dstnct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for sharing your experience op.

I will never eat raw eggs again. :O

JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JareBTG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

Let get things straight. First of all, I don?t know why people are calling my story a fraud, as if i wanted to steal your money with second class supplements or something.... Second; It is just my pathetic story, why do you people waste your time wondering if it's real or not!? google salmonella and make your own idea. Third. For all the people who liked or were interested in my story. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. For the people who wanted me to post before and after pictures, let me tell you 2 things. First; The pics I post, included the one in the avatar (yeah the pathetic little skinny bastard IS ME) were taken by a cell phone. I didn't have one with camera a few years ago, and i did not have a digital camera.... I am not in the oportunities land, i am here down in argentina (third world... it rings any bell)... Digital cameras and cell phone with camaras came across and available to medium low class people 2 years ago.... And the last reason you don't see any before and after pics, is..... (Don't you think I was a little bit depressed after watching how i was dying?...) Who has the guts to take a picture, so any bastard in bb.com wants to see it 6 years after???..... Finally, as i said before... the article was my experience, and i left an advice... You are free (of course, i don't have to say it) to take it or leave it... In fact, i don't give a damn.... Seriously, I wanted to share something for others; If you did not like it, i am confortable or recommending bb.com to delete it. But please! don't waste your time wondering if the story is real or not!!! I am not, saying that i killed Keneddy... I just told my stupid and sad story... Thanks to all and have a nice new year!... Later.-

tell it like it effin is SON!
    Life is just a lift away, hop on and give it a push. Trust me, In the end, It'll pay off.

FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEBACK I WANT LOTS OF IT! I SWEAR I WILL BUMP THIS MUDA HEFFA UNTIL I SEE 50 FREEKIN REPLIES!

bluepenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluepenguin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seriously get off his back hes just telling a story and giving others advice. Hes not hurting anybody.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just to let everyone know, raw eggs are 99.9% sterile. Don't worry too much