Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do people offer you food they KNOW you won't eat?

I am wondering if anyone else gets this much and what your standard response is.

I have been cutting for over 3 months, trying to lose fat and going fine. Most of my family/friends are 100% aware I don't eat junk food, yet they continuously offer it. Why?

I was visited my mum today and first thing she does when she sees me is offer me a piece of cake. I guess this is what mothers are supposed to do. But even friends will be the same, I was at a friend's house last weekend and he offers me a coke and some chips, knowing fully well that I wouldn't touch anything like that.

Are they just trying to be polite or what? Is it wrong to get pissed off at them? I mean the first few times it is understandable, but at what point are they going to realize when I say I don't want unhealthy food I am actually serious?

Starting to get on my nerves, I have given up on explaining, I just give them an expressionless blank stare now. Will this ever stop? How can you get people to take your nutrition seriously?

Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Add821 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its probably not that they are doing it more, its that it may seem like it. For example, some people find chocolate more appealing if they are trying to cut it out.

Big_biceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big_biceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    chill out, you are taking it too seriously.

All you have to do is say no thanks.

Your mates are probably just having a augh by offering it, seeing if they can get you to ''crack''.

jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10) jewelofnile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know what to tell you because I dealt with this as well. For example, my absolute FAVORITE thing in the WHOLE world is Key Lime pie. I'm a sucker for it. Can't help it. When I was prepping for my last contest I had to drop a good 23 pounds for contest (which is a lot for a figure competitor). I had to diet down hard and was having major food cravings. My boyfriend's mother (who I convinced myself hated me because otherwise she wouldn't have done it) had a Key Lime pie for Easter. She darn well knows my BF doesn't like it. So why would she purchase it when she knows I was sticking to the diet like a fly on ****. I started realizing that most everyone would offer me food (not just his mom who I know actually adores me). The only person who truly seemed to not do it (besides others prepping for the same show) was my BF. He was good about telling me everything tasted like a$$ anyway...even though I knew it wasn't true.

So, I guess I'm saying I think it's just us being overly sensitive to everything around us. When I'm dieting down it's like I'm PMSing 24-7. So, just try to deal with it as best you can and politely decline. I actually started telling people that they were hurting my feelings when they did offer and it eventually stopped.

Good luck!
    Walk softly and carry an armored tank division, I always say.
    - Colonel Nathan R. Jessep (a.k.a. Jack Nicholson), A Few Good Men

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Consciously or subconsciously I think they are trying to see if you really are as committed as you seem to be.

Most people do not understand the motivation, never mind what it actually takes. But also I think they don't want to feel like you can do something they are unwilling to do.

It took me several years before people I know stopped doing this, or at least would only offer once, then not bring it up again if I declined.

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Next time they offer, grab some flab off of their stomach and say "NO! and you shouldn't be eating it either"

I doubt they will ask again...or talk to you ever again...haha
    [Stickam Crǝw]

"A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing." - Albert Camus

felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10) felix822 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They're testing you

Suicidal9090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fixor101 View Post
    I am wondering if anyone else gets this much and what your standard response is.

I have been cutting for over 3 months, trying to lose fat and going fine. Most of my family/friends are 100% aware I don't eat junk food, yet they continuously offer it. Why?

I was visited my mum today and first thing she does when she sees me is offer me a piece of cake. I guess this is what mothers are supposed to do. But even friends will be the same, I was at a friend's house last weekend and he offers me a coke and some chips, knowing fully well that I wouldn't touch anything like that.

Are they just trying to be polite or what? Is it wrong to get pissed off at them? I mean the first few times it is understandable, but at what point are they going to realize when I say I don't want unhealthy food I am actually serious?

Starting to get on my nerves, I have given up on explaining, I just give them an expressionless blank stare now. Will this ever stop? How can you get people to take your nutrition seriously?

once you have the rare junk food tease or what have you. Well they just wont even offer it since for the past year you have said no so they assume u dont want it, but what if one day down the road you did? and they didnt ask you? :P lol

Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gegezerg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RachelBringIt View Post
    Next time they offer, grab some flab off of their stomach and say "NO! and you shouldn't be eating it either"

I would do that but then I wouldn't have a girlfriend anymore LOL

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ct [chicken tuna]calls these people crap pushers

and i agree but think of it like this
    these same crap pushers are the very people
    who claim that no diet,training program ,fat burner,

work for them hummm
    wonder why that is?
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my dad has done this on many occasions in the past.....they just don't understand the diet thing i guess.....one time he was on the way back from kansas city and stopped at jack's stack and picked up a bunch of BBQ and got on the phone with me and asked if i wanted some when they drove through.......unfortunate part is is that i was able to have cheat meals at that point in the diet and i had just had my one for the week the night before

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. They're nice and being friendly and don't understand your diet philosphy
    2. They want to spite you
    3. 1 again

Not everyone is out to get bodybuilders grow the **** up. Unless youre cutting it really doesn't matter anyway as long as you aren't downing zebra cakes and margerine

YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000) YoungGunz28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel you man, I cannot ****ing stand it, especially from my family who ive told numerous times not to offer it to me, but they keep doing it(ive given the emotionless stare too lol). I wanna be a dick at first, to get my point across, but then i just realize thier being nice and i say no thanks.

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RachelBringIt View Post

LOL repped

wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildberlin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think they are trying to fatten you up because they are jealous of your figure!

PS- jewelofnile, I <3 key lime pie too! SOOO good mmm

abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    i get that a lot.

people know that i'm not really into sweets, fast food, chips, buffets, grease bombs (in contrary to the majority of americans) but then still ask me if i want to go there to eat.

it drives me nuts but i guess sometimes they just want to check up to see if i'm still that way or they just want to see me eat a cupcake or something.
    eating out? a nutritional guide to popular restaurants and fast food!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2920231

the best ways to prepare your oatmeal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108636081

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    usually when people try to be nice and offer me things for free i get angry and scream hateful things at them and throw stuff
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you turned down a piece of cake from your mom? she should slap you.

wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000) wildrice is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know this may sound radical, but maybe they are just trying to be friendly in the way they know how. most people associate food with good times, and unless they are on diet, the thought of a cookie doesnt put them on the verge of a heart attack. its ok to say no but if its a rare social gathering, go ahead because 1 cookie won't kill you. you probably keep tight all week, so the occasional splurge is fine.

"eat to live, don't live to eat."
    Last edited by wildrice; 06-20-2008 at 02:02 PM.
    One moment with God gives me far more strength than any good day of lifting.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wildrice View Post
    i know this may sound radical, but maybe they are just trying to be friendly in the way they know how. most people associate food with good times, and unless they are on diet, the thought of a cookie doesnt put the on the verge of a heart attack. its ok to say no but if its a rare social gthering, go ahead because 1 cookie won't kill you. you probably keep tight all week, so the occasional splurge is fine.

"eat to live, don't live to eat."
    You're 145 lbs
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asuguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    because they are doing what they have alway done. changing peoples habits its not as simple as asking them to.
    11/2010: 196lbs
    12/4/2010: 185lbs

Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fixor101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those saying 'just take the cookie'. I am NOT 140 pounds and I don't have a bodybuilders physique like most of you. I am overweight. I was 6'0 and 250 pounds - obese 6 months ago, I am down to about 202 pounds now, but still need to lose weight.

And I am not rude about it, well certainly not to my mother, there is no screaming or getting angry, although I did give that blank stare to my friend that said 'you can't be serious?'. I just find it curious that over and over and over again they offer, even though the last 10 times I have said 'no thanks, I don't eat those foods anymore'.

Imagine if you were Jewish and you had a Christian friend that said 'hey why don't you come to church with me?'. Just like the person offering food, he is trying to be nice to you and is very friendly about it - thinks it is in your best interest, not realizing your religion. And you say 'well no, I am sorry, I don't believe in that'. Most people would respect that and say oh okay, that is your choice. They wouldn't ask me to go to church with them every single Sunday even though they KNOW I won't go.

I just find it a curious subject, it might irritate be a bit but it isn't the end of the world, I wondered why it was the case when it is so counter-intuitive to logic.

Kevlin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Well i am facing the same situation like you myself,my parents know that i dont eat this kind of stuff and they will buy more than usual. Last time i also use to be overweight and they will complain i eat to much junk food and a waste of money, but u i stop eating it they went and buy more how ironic and they will eat in front of you with this kind of face and ask u "u dont want it taste so great".Sometime it really piss me off. And as for friends, the first thing they will say is enjoy life,regardless of how expensive the junk foods are.Or worst they will talk behind my back saying "man is he a health freak or what and blah blah.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Imagine if you were Jewish and you had a Christian friend that said 'hey why don't you come to church with me?'. Just like the person offering food, he is trying to be nice to you and is very friendly about it - thinks it is in your best interest, not realizing your religion. And you say 'well no, I am sorry, I don't believe in that'. Most people would respect that and say oh okay, that is your choice. They wouldn't ask me to go to church with them every single Sunday even though they KNOW I won't go.
    Love the example ^^
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

OMG
    Last edited by xl Achilles lx; 06-20-2008 at 03:40 PM.

Bring the MF'ing Ruckus ForceFedTrauma's Avatar
    ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForceFedTrauma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=Fixor101;181692261]Imagine if you were Jewish and you had a Christian friend that said 'hey why don't you come to church with me?'. Just like the person offering food, he is trying to be nice to you and is very friendly about it - thinks it is in your best interest, not realizing your religion. And you say 'well no, I am sorry, I don't believe in that'. Most people would respect that and say oh okay, that is your choice. They wouldn't ask me to go to church with them every single Sunday even though they KNOW I won't go.QUOTE]

lol wow. next time somebody offers me something i'll just tell them im sorry, i dont believe in that. nice man. reps.
    jackin meh fibraz...

life > bodybuilding

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

owe:
    turbomonkey
    krocknw
    tyty88

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Idk, but next time ur invited to a party, and someone goes oh 'fixor' doesn't eat cake so don't offer him any and u have to stand there awkwardly, let us know how it goes

luls bunch of weirdos, just eat a piece of cake

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    usually when people try to be nice and offer me things for free i get angry and scream hateful things at them and throw stuff
    x2 who in their right mind wants free food?

152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont mind it when people I'm not with all day long do it -- people like friends and relatives I dont see often.

My mom and sister are the worst though, and I think its because neither one has ever truly stuck with a diet. By the third or fourth day theyre always adding junk food in here and there, so they try to make me do the same so that they dont feel bad about themselves. THATS what pisses me off.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 152_pilot View Post
    I dont mind it when people I'm not with all day long do it -- people like friends and relatives I dont see often.

My mom and sister are the worst though, and I think its because neither one has ever truly stuck with a diet. By the third or fourth day theyre always adding junk food in here and there, so they try to make me do the same so that they dont feel bad about themselves. THATS what pisses me off.
    this is when the voices start, telling you to kill your whole family
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete