Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000)

Milk thistle with oral and injectable steroids (3AD)

I'm about to take a cycle of 3-AD and was wondering if it would be needed or a good idea to take milk thistle while on cycle? I was talking to my friend who said injectable steroids don't require any milk thistle or liver support because they don't put strain on your liver, even though I know they do. But do ALL prohormones put a greater strain on the liver than injectable roids?

I tried googling the subject and haven't found a lot of clear answers to the question of whether or not oral prohormones take a bigger toll on your liver than injectable steroids. I know that 3-AD is supposed to be one of the more mild and "safe" PH's, though, which is why I chose it. I know it is "non-methylated" which I understand means little to no Hepatotoxicity of the liver, but it doesn't clearly explain the digestive effects on the liver, which is why I wanna know if milk thistle and other similar supplements would be a good idea.
    Last edited by Craig Mack; 06-19-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The actual safe and effective prohormones are no longer for sale thanks to the ban back in 2003. Anything these days is a precursor, to a precursor, to a steroid. There are too many steps to make them very, if at all, effective.

But anyway, back to your topic even though it's posted in the wrong section. All orals will be more toxic to your liver than intramuscular steroids. That goes for oral steroids as well as oral prohormones.

Milk Thistle MAY help, but it reality there haven't been any studies to actually prove that it can help your liver when it's stressed by prohormones or steroids. It's only an herb after all, not some great medical treatment. So I would suggest using it, but don't expect it to save your liver if you do something stupid.

18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500) 18gauge is not very helpful. (-500)
    As stated all orals are more toxic to the liver because they pass through your liver twice as opposed to an IM shot. Of course it depends on the oral, but milk thistle or some other liver care product may help liver function when it's flooded with toxins. At the very least, it won't hurt!

Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000) Craig Mack is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was under the understanding that the old PH's were all methylated and partly why they were banned. 3AD is non-methylated so it's non toxic and that's why i'm assuming it's legal and not on the ban list. I was advised by their reps that no liver support is needed, and in the numerous threads i've read now are showing that nobody taking it used any type of liver support.

I took my first dose about an hour ago during a meal and supplemented it with vitamin E and C for anti-oxidants and fish oils and almonds for fats....
    Last edited by Craig Mack; 06-20-2008 at 11:12 AM.

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Craig Mack View Post
    I was under the understanding that the old PH's were all methylated and partly why they were banned. 3AD is non-methylated so it's non toxic and that's why i'm assuming it's legal and not on the ban list. I was advised by their reps that no liver support is needed, and in the numerous threads i've read now are showing that nobody taking it used any type of liver support.
    that is incorrect, most were not methylated except for ones like superdrol and m1t. the "best" - 1AD,4AD, 1-test, 19-nor, etc were not methylated and produced solid gains orally or through a transdermal delivery.

i would suggest supplementing with a liver aid when dealing with any kind of gear or PH just from the added stress that it may cause. better safe than sorry, you only get one body. companies make it pretty cheap and affordable to do this without little effort or popping 50 pills a day on your part. just buy some cycle support and call it a day if you just want liver aid then try SAMe.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    that is incorrect, most were not methylated except for ones like superdrol and m1t. the "best" - 1AD,4AD, 1-test, 19-nor, etc were not methylated and produced solid gains orally or through a transdermal delivery.

i would suggest supplementing with a liver aid when dealing with any kind of gear or PH just from the added stress that it may cause. better safe than sorry, you only get one body. companies make it pretty cheap and affordable to do this without little effort or popping 50 pills a day on your part. just buy some cycle support and call it a day if you just want liver aid then try SAMe.
    Better safe than sorry, you're right. I'll go pick up some sort of liver aid at GNC today and supplement it into my diet.

Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crewpierce has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Craig Mack View Post

I took my first dose about an hour ago during a meal and supplemented it with vitamin E and C for anti-oxidants and fish oils and almonds for fats....
    Incorrect good sir. They were banned because they were too good. They acted so much like steroids that the government decided to take them off the market and basically make them a controlled substance.

Now because of this ban companies have had to go to methylated forms of pro-hormones so that they can be in that gray area, or other means. These days all pro-hormones are a precursor, to a precursor, of a steroid. This is why they are so ineffective compared to the old ones. With this extra step in there before the conversion to test or other hormones, very little actually does. Thus the little gains but toxic results.

Sorry but the government wasn't looking out for your health on this ban, they only made it much worse.

Well i've heard a lot of good things about 3-AD, and it is supposed to be non-toxic. As per this article: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/deserus...c-xtreme-3-ad/

I'll go pick up some milk thistle just to be safe though. If I don't see any gains after 2-3 weeks, i'll discontinue use and just call it an expensive lesson learned
    Last edited by Craig Mack; 06-20-2008 at 12:18 PM.