MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pics & squat info

Anyone know or have a link/place for good squat pics and info? I can't watch videos on here, don't have anyone around here to teach me and idk if i'm arching my back, keeping it straight enough, my right knee isn't going so well, so yeah....help would be nice.

Autobots, ROLLOUT! 1/2man1/2amazin's Avatar
    1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIMdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks man, i'll keep tryin to work on the squat and i think i'm getting a bit better but for some reason when it comes time to workout and put all the weight on the bar, i just can't think about correct form all over.

nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://www.exrx.net/ is another cool site I like to reference.
    Mixing creatine mono in orange juice since 1999.

200 lbs surpassed after 29 years - Dec. 23, 2009

on this forum, squats cured cancer -manofhorror555

hey man, thanks for that link to the site. I watched the little video for the squat and there's alot of info there. Hopefully squats will go better next time. Thanks again man.

thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 1/2man1/2amazin View Post
    hey that's a great article, you will be repped. I still can't keep my weight on my heels without falling over backwards lol, guess i just gotta keep trying. If I practice the first method at home, can i go to the gym and do it the same way with a barbell? or do i have to practice with a barbell in order to do it with a barbell? the thing is i don't have a bar at home but i want to get my form down by practicing at home instead of printing out the article and bringing it to the gym with me, only way i can do that is with their first method against the wall.

also, do you know of a similar article to help with deadlifting? I mean there are all kinds of webpages and articles that describe how to deadlift, but im looking for something that shows you a great way of learning proper form, other than just doing it, like the squatting article you posted

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)