havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hammer Strength Seated Press v.s. Chess Press Machine

Hello, I was wondering besides the manual weight adjustment of the Hammer Strength Seated Press if there is a difference between the Hammer Strength Seated Press and using a Chest Press Machine? I have both at my gym, but I always use the Chest Press Machine because it's simpler to adjust the weights, does the other one work out your chest more though?

liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HS is unilateral. From what I see, those chest press machines require both sides to move at the same time.

Mike

havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) havingfun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And does that effect how the muscles or worked... or anything?

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the main difference is that the hammer strength machine pwns the regular chest press machine. you cant cheat and use your dominant arm more on HS and in my experience the movement curve is much better. Hammer Strength FTW!
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftingbuddy1 View Post
    HS is unilateral. From what I see, those chest press machines require both sides to move at the same time.

Mike
    Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    the main difference is that the hammer strength machine pwns the regular chest press machine. you cant cheat and use your dominant arm more on HS and in my experience the movement curve is much better. Hammer Strength FTW!
    I agree with both posts, if your not an experience lifter and use the machine chest press your dominate side will do most of the work

Okay. I see thanks!