Thread: Tren Xtreme PCT

klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tren Xtreme PCT

How does this sound for my Tren Xtreme PCT?

I have 1 more week left in my Tren Xtreme Cycle and I am getting my PCT in order.

I have about 8 days left of a bottle of Androbolics which i plan on taking for the next week to get my natural test levels up before i stop the Tren. One that week is up, my PCT looks like this...

6-OXO
    week 1 600mg
    week 2 400mg
    week 3 300mg
    week 4 200mg

I will also take Anabolic Innovations Post cycle support for my test booster during the full PCT. Will it be OK to take this along with the 6-OXO? I know what Anabolic Innovations has some AI in it just like 6-OXO, so would it be ok to take it along with the 6-OXO, or should i get a tribulus only product.

I will also be taking my liver detox and Size On creatine.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Klep.

klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Appreciate some input...

workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Run the Post Cycle Support and start the 6 oxo in the 4th week and taper down the dose like you have layed out I wish you the best bro.
    <<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    How does this sound for my Tren Xtreme PCT?

I have 1 more week left in my Tren Xtreme Cycle and I am getting my PCT in order.

I have about 8 days left of a bottle of Androbolics which i plan on taking for the next week to get my natural test levels up before i stop the Tren. One that week is up, my PCT looks like this...

6-OXO
    week 1 600mg
    week 2 400mg
    week 3 300mg
    week 4 200mg

I will also take Anabolic Innovations Post cycle support for my test booster during the full PCT. Will it be OK to take this along with the 6-OXO? I know what Anabolic Innovations has some AI in it just like 6-OXO, so would it be ok to take it along with the 6-OXO, or should i get a tribulus only product.

I will also be taking my liver detox and Size On creatine.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Klep.
    You can run them together but I would dose the 6-oxo 400/300/200/100. You might want to have some Vitex on hand for prolactin issues if they arise ...
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    You can run them together but I would dose the 6-oxo 400/300/200/100. You might want to have some Vitex on hand for prolactin issues if they arise ...
    Prolactin issues? Please elaborate on that a little bit...

Is that developing discharge from the nipples?
    Last edited by klepto; 06-22-2008 at 01:16 PM.

bump?

Fitness Model Wannabe WantToBeStudly's Avatar
    WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10) WantToBeStudly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

^ That is only one prolactin induced side effect (and perhaps the most prominent). Tren related compunds have a tendency to increase prolactin which for males is particularly sucky because I believe it's a hormone normally prominent in females. Other prolactin issues include sore / itchy nips, extreme back acne, possible hair loss, estrogen increase, etc.

Would you guys also recommend starting off the Anabolic Innovations at a higher dose and tapering down like the 6oxo or simply taking the recommended dosage of 2 in the am and 2 at night for the 4 weeks. Thanks.

K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K Rock 12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not to change the subject but how do you like the Tren as of right now??