Registered User JohnnyRocks1978's Avatar
    JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question about Syntha 6 and other COMBO proteins

From what I've read on here, it's best to take a quick release protein like Whey immediately after working out, and throughout the day, and to take a sustained (longer term) release protein like casein, at night, before bedtime.

So, is it better to take a supplement deriving it's protein STRICTLY from whey (like ON's whey) after a workout, and saving the more expensive, combo type protein, like Syntha 6, for the night time?

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually, studies have shown that it is better to take in a combination of whey and casein PWO for optimal results. I think I'm probably just going to start purchasing blend proteins and taking them exclusively. That way I don't have to worry about buying a million different types of proteins. Plus, my experience with straight casein proteins is pretty terrible. I purchased ON's chocolate about a year and a half ago and it was disgusting. I don't know if the flavor has changed, but it was bad.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=170889621&posted=1#post170889621

Conclusion: EAT THE WHOLE DAMN EGG!

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyRocks1978 View Post
    From what I've read on here, it's best to take a quick release protein like Whey immediately after working out, and throughout the day, and to take a sustained (longer term) release protein like casein, at night, before bedtime.

So, is it better to take a supplement deriving it's protein STRICTLY from whey (like ON's whey) after a workout, and saving the more expensive, combo type protein, like Syntha 6, for the night time?
    what makes you believe syntha-6 might not be 99.9% whey concentrate anyway? Legally it could be with their current label.

ohh wait, they're good bros. my bad
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

Registered User JohnnyRocks1978's Avatar
    JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnnyRocks1978 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good point. It might very well be. Anyone have an opinion?