DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Abs without cardio

So im bulking right now and I was wondering if i can get more cut abs without doing hard core cardio. im about 9-10% bf i really have no need for six pack abs but i would realy like more cut and defenetion
    "I could really care less if you like me or not, I demand a certain amount of respect, and if you don't give it to me I will take it from you."

cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    9-10% you should be able to see something? if you get your heart rate up while lifting, for example doing your sets one after another, its technically cardio. thats what I do, only take the recommended 1 minute break between sets, keep moving.

p.s. i went to Moeller

DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaNasttyNatti has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    o sweet dude, yeah i can defenatley see abs and there nice but not good enough. what part of west chester do you live in
    "I could really care less if you like me or not, I demand a certain amount of respect, and if you don't give it to me I will take it from you."

cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cNicely has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i live off of west chester rd, I go to the fitworks next to the super walmart on cin-day rd

how is that my buddy works there and says its nice but i work at life time behind krogers on mason montgomery and socialville

its pretty nice, however its made for old farts and the morbidly obese. They have really nice equipment, the flat benches and squat racks are NEVER used, nor are the heavy dumbells. just sucks because ill only see a good looking girl like once a week haha

you have to go try out lifetime then nicer then anything in the area plus the house wives and women are amazing

good stuff, fitworks already sucked me for my $99 for the summer. But yeah man, for your abs, just do your workout one set after another, make sure you break a sweat and keep the heart rate up. I like to bring my protein to the gym, mix it when I'm done, then drink it while on the eliptical for like 10mins, just adds a little cardio i may not have had otherwise