the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Marc Lobliner - Tri-Phase Training, Part 7 - Load: Upper Body Workout #2, Day 3.

In this seventh episode, watch and learn as Scivation's Marc Lobiner and Derek Charlesbois explain Tri-Phase Load Training (Phase #2), continuing with another Upper Body load workout on Day Three!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/sciv...hase_part7.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Any0ne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tri phase

Originally Posted by the_fake_webmaster View Post
    In this seventh episode, watch and learn as Scivation's Marc Lobiner and Derek Charlesbois explain Tri-Phase Load Training (Phase #2), continuing with another Upper Body load workout on Day Three!

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    Ok this is the second time im doing Tri Phase Training Program. I personally love this program, but last time in Phase two were week 3 starts, only 2 reps giving set!!

I was taking to heavy because the rep range was so little! I did finish it all, but i felt like my shoulder was torn off the 3rd set, so I had to take a week break, think I injured my shoulder. And I can still feel some burn there sometimes,,

But seriosly why take to heavy only way to 2 reps. I increase from Phase 1(all weeks), to Phase 2 (week 3) DB bench press, 22KG to 38KG. Hugh difference but I just think you are trying to lift to heavy if your only trying to get 2 reps.

So I think you should have something else then 2 reps,, after my shoulder when i started again, I just did the week 3 again and had no less than 4 reps.

Make sense?

Dont believe lifting soo heavy shooting for 2 reps. You will eventually just lift too heavy ....