Thread: TestoRipped

FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FWL17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TestoRipped

You can view their claims at www.testoripped.com - but don't buy it.

So I tried this stuff on a whim.....I was mainly trying to shed body fat and maybe try to gain a little strength and mass at the same time....If i didn't gain mass no big deal as long as my primary objective of body fat reduction was met I would be satisfied. Well after six months of taking this supplement I have noticed some changes I definitely lost body fat from maybe 20% to about 14% definitely gained strength I can do a lot more wide-grip pull ups, dips, push-ups etc then I've ever been able to do in my life. But while taking this supplement I didn't feel any different no increased energy, no increased pump etc. The changes I've made I would attribute to an overall lifestyle change I've made of eating a more well rounded diet (cutting out junk food, soda etc) and excercising and lifting 4-5 times a week. N.O.xplode preworkout and ON Whey shake post workout are the other sups im taking. Anyway to get down to it, Dont waste your time or your money on this stuff, just stick to a healthy diet and excercise and nature will take its course.

Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Futix76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can anyone second that post???? I was getting ready to order Testoripped but wanted to do a bit of research on it and read reviews. So far i have had a hard time finding reviews other than this one. Can anyone share their experience with this and perhaps compare them to other thermogenics to the likes of Meltdown & redline?

Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sfinatic15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down Sounds like a weak supp...

Haven't taken this supp but you could probably get the same effects in six months if you change up your workout. More cardio days and less reps on workout days.. also look at your diet and get whey protein. don't forget to do some muscle confusion.

yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up about it

well dude the results of anything is 70%diet, but to be honest testoripped is a rely good pruduct has mores good stuff then other brands ,like hydroxycut o meltdown, I am a diet tech in the army, let me tell you this is one of the products ill recomend,in fact i use it! ,but let me tell something no matter what product you use its not going to work with out a diet and exercise.

yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yndex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up about it

yeah i forgot, i am a runner, and if you are trying to build muscle o get buff like mr olympia , cardio workouts are not going to help you at all! runing terrs up muscle, but yeah it burns calories, and it depends how you do it, it can burn more calories from carbs then fat, however it will not help you to build muscle, a good thing about testoripped is that in contains creotine to,so that will help you improve in building muscle, but remember to drink lots of water and il recomend you use myoplex deluxe with this product, conteins the portein and aminoacids you need to get buff.

yeah

dont lesting to the other guys like Sfinatic15 ,you can tell that he doesnt know what he is talking about

bjak0111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mix?

Yndex,
    Think I can mix gakic with testo ripped?
    And what about this nuphedrine stuff, supposed to be better than testoripped but with no caffien.
    any advice?

Contractor13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using this stuff for about three weeks now. I won't say it's a wonder pill that turns you into the Hulk but you can feel the "buzz" after taking it. The Niacin rush about 10 minutes into two pills can definitely be felt and after about a week I did feel like my energy levels were boosted. I work overseas at about 5000' elevation and oxygen depletion has always hampered my workouts. If you read the labels on most of these products you'll see this one has the quantity and variety of specifically proven ingredients to support what it is supposed to do. Remember everyone is different however and what works for one person doesn't always work for the other. A test booster is no good if you don't take the correct amount of protein, or get enough sleep or do all the other things one should do to get strong and gain muscle. My opinion based on my results it is worth the money...IF you lift and live smartly.

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Contractor13 View Post
    I've been using this stuff for about three weeks now. I won't say it's a wonder pill that turns you into the Hulk but you can feel the "buzz" after taking it. The Niacin rush about 10 minutes into two pills can definitely be felt and after about a week I did feel like my energy levels were boosted. I work overseas at about 5000' elevation and oxygen depletion has always hampered my workouts. If you read the labels on most of these products you'll see this one has the quantity and variety of specifically proven ingredients to support what it is supposed to do. Remember everyone is different however and what works for one person doesn't always work for the other. A test booster is no good if you don't take the correct amount of protein, or get enough sleep or do all the other things one should do to get strong and gain muscle. My opinion based on my results it is worth the money...IF you lift and live smartly.
    Great post repped.

Stump40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started going to a gym for the first time in many years, lost 4 pounds the first two weeks. I work a lot, and could sense losing momentum. A friend recommended working in some Testoripped and experienced a noticeable improvement in pre-workout energy and quicker recovery. I am now working out harder, and more frequently. Certainly believe losing some fat and getting stronger requires a balanced approach i.e. diet, sleep, exercise, and now adding this supplement have helped a great deal. I have lost 8 lbs in the last two weeks, bringing total weight loss in a month to 12 lbs and work-outs are getting better. I recommend Testoripped.

jhern42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testoripped

Would recommend this supp to anyone. just look at the ingredients and how much they use and you know this stuff works. And ofcourse out didn't work by just taking it, diet,exc, rest

doingitwell357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started using it a couple of days ago. I have noticed a raise in my body temperture and a increase in my food intake. I will see what happens. I can feel the boost in energy and my sex drive. not like a need that.

bigbluedog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes, Testoripped is good

I am a former athlete who was diagnosed with Cancer. after years of treatment, my testosterone levels were extremely low. around 100! So, my Doctor prescribed me testim gel. Which, did help. it gets me closer to a 400... which, is good for my age I guess; but my energy was still absent. So, I decided to search for a supplement to help. I landed on testoripped. And I am glad I did! My tes levels went up to 942, and my energy is now through the roof. I basically went from the testosterone levels of an old lady, to that of an 18 year old stud... at the age of 38! I've trimmed down, and gained muscle. And, yes, it is good for the libido as well. It really is as advertised! I just don't understand why more suppliers don't sell it.

If anyone knows of any good deals on testoripped, please reply to the post! Thanks... The best I've found lately is about $140 for 3 bottles, with 30% off... whereas last year, I ordered 4 bottles for only about 90 bucks and free shipping! To anyone else, it is definitely worth trying. Just drink plenty of water or you WILL get dehydrated! and I only took 1 pill, 2-3 times a day at most. Never the Max dose. So, I can easily get 1 month from a bottle.

Venomchamp23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Bigbluedog

Do not trust Bigbluedog post , has been posting on different reviews and websites the same information with some of the numbers changed is how I know he is lying . Why do these people lie just to sell a product a$@ hol@$.