Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DBcrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    Here is my week 9 results

Weight: 181.5 (-.5)
    Bodyfat: 4.9% (-.5%)
    Notes: Everything is going great....i am the strongest and leanest i have ever been in my life....i keep breaking PR's!!! I think i made good progress from last week!

i think i look better now then i did at my contest!!
    In my back double bicep pic....you can see lines in my hamstrings!!!!!!
    I have also attached a picture of me at 15......its funny to see the kind of progress i have made
    LEAN MACHINE!!
    [][][]----TEAM EPIC----[][][]

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    subbed-great log! where's you next comp??
    Thanks for reading along.....my next show will be Augst 23rd OCB Atlantic Natural Classic

Originally Posted by CM82682 View Post
    This is a complete guess but maybe the OCB Mid Atlantic in NJ? I believe it is on the 23rd and its the same area.
    Thanks for reading along

Originally Posted by DBcrusher View Post
    LEAN MACHINE!!
    its only gonna be better bro!!!!
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking 6/23 Upper Body Thrashing!!

Happy Monday everyone!
    I have a couple of things to announce but first here is my workout!

Today was my new rotation of my upper body power day

BB Reverse Bent Over Rows on bench
    (similar form to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lek0D7KWulA&feature=user )
    225lbs for 8 reps

1-Arm DB Rows on bench
    115lbs for 10 reps

Chin-ups
    50 reps total done in 5 sets (by the end of 3 weeks i want to try and get 50 reps done in 3-4 sets)

Weighted Hangs with more emphasis on "flaring my back"
    90lbs held for 1 minute

DB Rear Delt Raises w/ head on Bench
    (here is the link to view the exercise http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2002/bentheadbench2.jpg )
    30lbs for 10 reps

Barbell Standing Press (i absolutely love how these feel)
    155 for 4 (granted i did the same weight on sat thats not to bad)

Flat Bench Press
    275lbs for 4 reps + 1 rep with a pause on the bottom

Cable Crossover
    4 x 8 (to0 easy)

EZ-Barbell Curls strict
    100lbs for 5 reps

Cordova Barbell Curls
    ( http://jimcordova.com/videos/videos.php?id=14 )
    65lbs for 8 reps

Decline Tricep Press
    225lbs for 6 reps

Overhead DB Tricep Extensions
    80lbs for 12 reps

Notes: Good solid workout....Chinups killed me...i was reading Arnold Schwarzenegger's book this weekend and in it he said that Franco Columbo used to do 10 sets of 25 reps for pullups!!! His back was huge ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Vkq3CIhJPw )
    so i decided to start incorporating more chin-ups in my routine since i need more lower lats!

So my announcement for the day is....drum roll please............On July 25th i have decided to compete in a Powerlifting meet!! Thats right I want to show everyone that not only do i look good but that I am just as strong as i look!!! I will not be changing my training or diet or anything i will go into the meet as is and do my best!!!!

Here is the link to prove that i am participating!
    http://virtualmeet.net/community/participants

Take Home Message: When your trying to get to the top of a mountain you have to be hungrier then everyone else climbing the same mountain......Theres guys right now that are doing the same shows as me that are probably way ahead of me.....I am trying to get to the top of that mountain....i need to be Hungry!!! (I stole that quote from Arnold hahah)

Stay Hungry!!!!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good for you I'm sure w/your determination you'll do great!!
    no change in lifting for power??
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Good for you I'm sure w/your determination you'll do great!!
    no change in lifting for power??
    nope no change.....the only change i will make will be the week of the meet.....my main goal is my bodybuilding show...this is just something to keep me moving
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/24 Leg Refinement Day

so this morning before work i decided to send out my entry form for my first bodybuilding contest of this season. Let me tell you i had an amazing workout session today because of it! My intensity was way up! Today was more of a refinement day for my legs, i have plenty of leg mass but now i must work on seperation and more detail

Todays Workout:
    Rectus Femoris Cable Lift
    40 for 10 reps

Leg Press with Legs Flared
    4 plates per side for 12 reps

Leg Press with Feet Close in
    5 plates for 12 reps

Barbell Stifflegged Dead lifts
    225lbs for 12 reps

Glut Ham Raises
    bw for 11 reps (this was tough after doing stifflegged deadlifts)

Standing Calve Raises Strip Set
    3 sets of 300lbs for 15 reps cut to 200lbs for 15 reps cut to 100 for 15 reps

Followed by 30 min Low Intensity Cardio
    Burning 241 calories

Then followed by 15 minutes posing practice

As i sit here and write this my legs are pulsing.....but i can definately see more lines coming in!!!

Todays Quote:

"Cause sometimes you feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up, But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull it out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.......I will not fall, I will stand tall, Feels like no one could beat me"
    -Till I Collapse-Eminem

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so this morning before work i decided to send out my entry form for my first bodybuilding contest of this season. Let me tell you i had an amazing workout session today because of it!
    Don't you love that moment when the envelope leaves your hand and drops into the mailbox?
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    Don't you love that moment when the envelope leaves your hand and drops into the mailbox?
    its like getting the "PUMP" !!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO HIT THE STAGE AGAIN!!!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll be following...gotta keep my eye on the competition!

DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Cause sometimes you feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up, But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull it out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.......I will not fall, I will stand tall, Feels like no one could beat me"
    -Till I Collapse-Eminem

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
    Great log man u keep us motivated..

6/25 Rest/HIIT

Hello everyone

Not really much to report today

i did my HIIT cardio today

5 min warmup
    15 Interval Sprints (8 minutes on the bike, 7 minutes on the rower)
    5 min Cooldown

i was hitting some poses in the mirror today....my legs seem to look better with each passing day....i am really excited to see the kind of package i am gonna bring to the stage this time around

Bodybuilding is more about how you can improve YOUR physique so i need to stop worrying about the others i am going to go against and just realize that i need to just beat myself (I feel like i already outconditioned myself though)

Diet was right on point.....lately i have been nailing my meal timing.....Everyday the same times....kind of scary actually at exactly 3pm will be my next meal.....i even have my xtend between meals at the exact same time!!! I'll do anything to win!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/26 Chest and Arms Workout #1 of the day

Hello everyone

So this Saturday I will be attending the INBF Natural Hercules in Manhattan New York, not to actually be in the show but I will be helping a friend prepare for his first show. So i am sure i will be all fired up come sunday!

Anyway due to the show being an all day event i have decided to use my re-feed day and workout a split routine today, working chest and arms in the morning followed by Shoulders and Back this evening. This leaves Saturday wide open for me, all i have to do is bring my meals with me and eat them. I will not have to worry about training

Heres my workout for This morning
    Chest and Arms

Incline Cable Flye
    50lbs for 12 reps

Incline DB Press
    105lbs for 8 reps

Incline Chest Busters
    70lbs for 7 reps

Incline DB Curls
    50lbs for 6 reps

Ez-Barbell Tricep Extensions
    105lbs for 12 reps

Seated Alternating DB Curls
    40lbs for 12 reps

Cable V-Bar Pushdown
    80lbs for 12 reps (PR)

So thats session 1, I will report back later with session #2
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great log man , subscribed

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hello everyone

So this Saturday I will be attending the INBF Natural Hercules in Manhattan New York, not to actually be in the show but I will be helping a friend prepare for his first show. So i am sure i will be all fired up come sunday!

Anyway due to the show being an all day event i have decided to use my re-feed day and workout a split routine today, working chest and arms in the morning followed by Shoulders and Back this evening. This leaves Saturday wide open for me, all i have to do is bring my meals with me and eat them. I will not have to worry about training

Heres my workout for This morning
    Chest and Arms

Incline Cable Flye
    50lbs for 12 reps

Incline DB Press
    105lbs for 8 reps

Incline Chest Busters
    70lbs for 7 reps

Incline DB Curls
    50lbs for 6 reps

Ez-Barbell Tricep Extensions
    105lbs for 12 reps

Seated Alternating DB Curls
    40lbs for 12 reps

Cable V-Bar Pushdown
    80lbs for 12 reps (PR)

So thats session 1, I will report back later with session #2
    Damn 2 workouts in 1 day! And nice job on the incline DB...105s x 8 is no joke at 8 weeks out. I have chest tomorrow and you just inspired me. Have fun at the Hercules, let me know how the competition stacks up lol

Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    Damn 2 workouts in 1 day! And nice job on the incline DB...105s x 8 is no joke at 8 weeks out. I have chest tomorrow and you just inspired me. Have fun at the Hercules, let me know how the competition stacks up lol
    against us bro..........THERE IS NO COMPETITION! lol
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talking

here are some quick pics i flashed.....keep in mind i have my lil sis taking the pics lol she just snaps the camera and i go ahead btwn poses

sometimes she takes pics of me btwn poses lol
    Attached Images
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lookin real lean man!

We should really hook up for a workout and rep Scivation - NY STYLE!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

lookin real lean man!

We should really hook up for a workout and rep Scivation - NY STYLE!
    yo man i am so down for this......i workout alone a workout with a pro would be amazing....i am gonna PM you and lets get this done!!!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yo man i am so down for this......i workout alone a workout with a pro would be amazing....i am gonna PM you and lets get this done!!!
    Yeah man, a change of pace would be good for me. Don't worry about working out with a pro.....we still put our pants on one leg at a time.

Let's do this. I'll PM ya back and hit ya up.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Yeah man, a change of pace would be good for me. Don't worry about working out with a pro.....we still put our pants on one leg at a time.

Let's do this. I'll PM ya back and hit ya up.
    PM SENT MAN....lets train some wheels!!!!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/26 Back and Shoulders Round 2

so 8 hours after my first workout i find myself back in the gym for another killer hypertrophy workout

Heres what went down

Mid Trap Barbell Row
    225lbs for 8 reps

Medium-Grip Cable Low Row
    140lbs for 12 reps

Smith Machine Reverse Grip Bent Over Row
    225lbs for 12 reps

Lat Pulldowns
    150lbs for 10 reps

DB Decline Pullovers
    80lbs for 15 (PR).....this was hard come the 12rep....i thought everything was going to give out but i pushed through it....YEAHHHH BUDDDYYYYY

Wide-Grip Upright Rows
    135lbs for 8 reps.....dropset to just the bar for 15 reps

Angled DB Shoulder Press
    75lbs for 10 reps

Machine Rear Delt Raises
    115lbs for 8 reps.....i dont like this machine and will take this out of my rotation in 2 weeks

Barbell Shrugs
    405lbs for 6 reps

DONE!!!

Notes: I was getting tired about mid-way through but i paced myself splashed some water on my face....i looked around the gym at all the competitive bodybuilders and said to myself "they dont look tired" I killed everything after that

As a side note....I saw an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder that trains at my gym...hes a good friend and we have worked out before...i havent seen him in a while but i was wearing a tank top and he told me i look alot bigger and fuller then last prep....He said "You look like you put on a lot of mature muscle"

So after that I was smiling all the way home!!! Feels good to be complimented when you work so hard....especially by someone who is a professional....with that said Time to hit the shower then to bed!!!!

Goodnight everyone!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DjJAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great progress until now man..U look bigger and leaner day by day..That shows that u know ur body..Thats the first log I've seen until now with so many fotos,is more interesting when u can actually see the progress..

Originally Posted by DjJAN View Post
    Great progress until now man..U look bigger and leaner day by day..That shows that u know ur body..Thats the first log I've seen until now with so many fotos,is more interesting when u can actually see the progress..

thanks man i appreciate that...means alot
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/27 Legs + Cardio + Posing= Dead Meat!

Hey Everyone

First off i am going to comment on how spent i am from yesterday...My body is completely sore felt good

Today's workout i knew was going to be even worse

Deadlifts Standing on a platform (I preform them on the platform so i can get more leg work out of the exercise
    315lbs for 10 reps

Hack Squats
    3 plates per side for 8 reps

As if that wasnt hard enough

Walking Lunges supersetted with Leg Press
    135lbs Lunges walking width of the gym back and forth
    then immediately jumped on Leg Press 3 plates per side for 15 reps

WOW is all i can say to that superset

DB Stiff Legged Deadlift
    85lb DBs fo 12 reps

Lying Leg Curl
    150lbs for 10 reps

Seated Calve Raises
    10 sets of 10 reps
    4 plates on the machine

Followed by 10 min low intensity on the bike, 10 min light jogging, 10 min Low Intensity Cardio on Stairmaster

Followed by 15 posing

I AM WIPED!!!

Notes: Very tough workout...looking forward to this workout next week, I think my double session yesterday made it hard for my body to function fully today....regardless i still handled good weight and got myself into the groove of things anyway

I think i am going to be spending my friday night sleeping!!!!!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Year Ago Yesterday 6/28

We'll its been exactly 1 year ago today that i competed in my first show! I can remember that day like it was yesterday. It was almost comical the things i was doing for my "peak week".

I got to relive alittle bit of my day today by being a trainer at the same show!

It was a great experience for me....i got to understand what the judges look for more....the smells the sights everything brought a chill up my spine....It was so hard for me not to put some posing trunks on and enter myself into the contest....But i held back, I figured it be better to take in the experience of it all and just enjoy myself.....My friend did really well in his class and i was very happy with his performance.....BUT i have work i must do for myself so i am home getting ready to sleep so i can hit up my cardio extra hard tomm morning before school!! I realized that if i am going to win this I have to keep myself on point.....I managed to get in all of my meals at their appropriate times today !!!!

Well thats all I am going to update you all again on my progress tomm!!

I attached some pics of the guys i helped out....and a pic of me at my first show last year
    Attached Images
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Week Progress

Here are my results for this weeks progress

Weight: 178lbs (-3lbs)
    Bodyfat: 4.4% (-.5%)

This was a real awesome week, I am trying so hard to get my legs lean and its starting to show

Here are some pics!!!

as usual....comments and suggestions are always welcome!!!
    Attached Images
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Legs look very good, big and conditioned. Your client looked pretty shredded too! Good luck with prep.
    500lb deadlift crew

6/30 Upper Body Power Day

Today was my re-feed/Power day for Upper Body...I started taking my 3rd summer class of the year and its happens to be in the morning, so instead of working all morning i was sitting in a class room all morning......I felt rested and by the time i got home i was so ready to get some work done!!

Reverse Grip Bent Over Row
    275lbs for 8 reps (Awesome squeeze at the top)

1-Arm DB Rows
    115lbs for 12 reps (too easy)

Chin-ups
    50 total reps done in 4 sets!!! PR

Weighted Hangs
    135lbs for 60 secs

Barbell Standing Shoulder Press
    155lbs for 7 reps PR!

DB Rear Lateral Raises w/ Head on Bench
    35lbs for 8 reps

Bench Press
    275lbs for 5 reps

Cable Crossovers
    60lbs for 10 reps

Ez-Barbell Curls
    100lbs for 6 reps

Straight Barbell Curls
    115lbs for 8 reps

Decline Close-grip Bench Press
    225lbs for 8 reps

Overhead DB Extensions
    100lbs for 8 reps

Notes: Good workout, Felt really strong today so we will see what happens

On another good note....i was chosen to be a tester for a new product called Plasmagen Nitrate by Advance Performance Supplements.....The product was just released so it should be fun to give it a try....look out for a full review of the product within the coming weeks.
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are my results for this weeks progress

Weight: 178lbs (-3lbs)
    Bodyfat: 4.4% (-.5%)

This was a real awesome week, I am trying so hard to get my legs lean and its starting to show

Here are some pics!!!

as usual....comments and suggestions are always welcome!!!
    damn anthony that front relaxed pose is awesome....you have a very well balanced physique. As far as bodyfat goes you look right on track for 8 weeks out, what are your goals for this contest? I think you have a shot at doing really well. O and how tall are you?

Lets do this bro...7 weeks and 5 days!!

--Joe

Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    damn anthony that front relaxed pose is awesome....you have a very well balanced physique. As far as bodyfat goes you look right on track for 8 weeks out, what are your goals for this contest? I think you have a shot at doing really well. O and how tall are you?

Lets do this bro...7 weeks and 5 days!!

--Joe

Thanks man i really appreciate that

i am doing the Open and Novice tall

My goals....the same as urs to WIN!
    AB Fitness Center
    Apply Below
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~