skeleton_keys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The New Powertec Leg Sled?

I've read all the other threads I can find, but can't locate the answers I'm looking for...has anyone bought the new, redesigned Leg Sled from Powertec? I know a lot of people said the last model would seize up on the upstroke, does anyone know if this was corrected? Also, will it fit a 6'3" guy? (I recently owned a Ptec Squat/Calf machine which was obviously not designed with the super tall in mind.) I'm wavering back and forth about the $700 to shell out for it, so anyone who's bought and tested the new one, please let me know. Thanks!
    Screw the normal people. I'm going to put on a mask and hit people until the world's a better place.

skeleton_keys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, bugger me, I decided to just go mad and order it anyways. I guess I'll let you other curious souls know how it turns out when it gets here!
    Screw the normal people. I'm going to put on a mask and hit people until the world's a better place.

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea let us know what you think after you get to play with it some.