BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA stack - Obese -

I'm starting this for people that want to see an obese person on ECA stack. I don't see very many so here it goes !

I am about 6 foot tall maybe 5'11 I havnt been to Dr in a while. For some reason I'm still growing in height at 21 :?. I weigh 295 lbs according to Drs scale my scale must be off because it reads 290. I will have a new digital scale before I'm done with this 12 week stack.

My BMR is about 2700 If I did the calculator rite. I'm gonna be on a 2000 calorie a day or less diet consisting of -

Chicken Breast
    Whey Shakes - 2 scoops 50+ protein.
    Salads no dressing " I hate ranch and everything else"
    Steak
    Tuna
    Pickles
    Eggs
    some Cheese

And a whole lot of water.

My Eca stack consist of -

Ephedrine HCL 8 mg I obtained from a CA site.
    Caffeine Anhydrous (USP) 200 mg tablets
    Asprin 81 mg - will only be taking 2 of these a day - I don't want ulcers etc -

I will post before pics in 12 weeks along with after pics... I'm picking 12 weeks for no particular reason other than I think 12 weeks is plenty of time to see results from EC.

My workout will be best I can do. I'm recovering from torn ACL and I'm just now getting back to being active. I will be lifting during this stack as well even tho I'm thinking it may not matter because of me being soo overweight. I will probally just lose any muscle during fat loss. But I need to do somthing about my weight so here goes !

BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BPsycho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah the 12 weeks started yesterday and I will try to post in here atleast once a week.

Originally Posted by BPsycho View Post
    I'm starting this for people that want to see an obese person on ECA stack. I don't see very many so here it goes !

I am about 6 foot tall maybe 5'11 I havnt been to Dr in a while. For some reason I'm still growing in height at 21 :?. I weigh 295 lbs according to Drs scale my scale must be off because it reads 290. I will have a new digital scale before I'm done with this 12 week stack.

My BMR is about 2700 If I did the calculator rite. I'm gonna be on a 2000 calorie a day or less diet consisting of -

Chicken Breast
    Whey Shakes - 2 scoops 50+ protein.
    Salads no dressing " I hate ranch and everything else"
    Steak
    Tuna
    Pickles
    Eggs
    some Cheese

And a whole lot of water.

My Eca stack consist of -

Ephedrine HCL 8 mg I obtained from a CA site.
    Caffeine Anhydrous (USP) 200 mg tablets
    Asprin 81 mg - will only be taking 2 of these a day - I don't want ulcers etc -

I will post before pics in 12 weeks along with after pics... I'm picking 12 weeks for no particular reason other than I think 12 weeks is plenty of time to see results from EC.

My workout will be best I can do. I'm recovering from torn ACL and I'm just now getting back to being active. I will be lifting during this stack as well even tho I'm thinking it may not matter because of me being soo overweight. I will probally just lose any muscle during fat loss. But I need to do somthing about my weight so here goes !
    ****** I will not be taking Asprin with my stack afterall. It just does not like me even in small doses******

Ok week one went pretty well I'm about 286 from 290-295. Maybe a bit too much weight loss in one week but I'm trying to outweigh my health concerns. I'm guessing 4 or 5 lbs of that was water so I'm keeping water intake high. My diet went very well got about 1800-2300 calories a day. Had a bit of a cheat " I think " I had 2 bowls of chili made with diced tomatoes beef and alot of beans with shredded cheese. I havn't looked up beans yet so that may not be a too bad meal.

Energy is up with the Ephedrine as well as temperature. This ephedrine is very nice so far. If it keeps working like this I should be able to reach my goals . The second week is coming up and this is usually the hardest time for me LOL I'm usually soooo weak that by this point in any diet I usually give up and grab a 12 pack with a large pizza lol. Not this time I keep telling myself !

As far as side effects the only time I have side effects is when I take Asprin. I'm not used to taking Tylenol or Asprin Aleve any of that stuff becaues I've just never taken them in my life. When I took the Asprin with the stack Monday my blood pressure dropped and I felt cold " the oppisite of what Ephedrine does " And I sit down an when I got up I had a massive head rush and I passed out for a sec. At that point I was frustrated and was thinking damn I cant take this stuff anymore....but I thought that Epehdrine raised your temp and bp so I looked up Asprin side effects, and I had about every side effect I saw. So I stopped the Asprin. The next day I took just the E and C and all was very well so I continued and havnt had ANY sides since.

The reason I have a feeling that this time I will lose the weight is because the Ephedrine is just killing my apetite. I mean I have to set my timer to eat every few hours. So if I dont cheat, and eat clean I houd be nocking this weight the f*** out!

Exercise isn't up to my standards yet so I will be working on that this week. I will be lifting the whole time and will try to get some cardio in there when my knee starts feeling better. I've been doing a ton of crunches and as many pushups as I can. I know I have wayyyy to much fat to be thinking about abs but I just LOVE the way my stomach area burns after a hard ab workout. And I'm not joking I love the burning feeling for some reason.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS JUST ASK, ILL USE THE CRITISISM AS FUEL !!!!!!!!

SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subscribed

vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000)
    subbed, gl i was right where you are last year at this time
    IIFYM. That's it.

Well this week was kinda weird I got alot more exercise but I lost NO weight not even 1 lb ! very discouraging. I did have 1 cheat meal but it wasnt a freakish cheat meal, I had 2 pieces of peper pizza and a beer. Which carried alot of carbs so I'm guessing thats why I didnt lose ! Damnitt this is hard lol But for the first time in my life I will stick to this diet just need more cardio I guess. I also did alot of pushups/situps and various lifting so maybe I'm replacing some fat with muscle? I'm thinking of cutting out lifting and doing nothing but cardio, because I want to lose weight ! I'm not worried about muscle loss. I need to get in gear and not have any cheat meals. I had that one at a friends party so I just gotta be stronger.

* Also a blood test revealed that I may have some sort of low thyroid. I will be taking these test again soon. I had some feeling that I may have some thyroid probs " I think every fat person does because were just looking for somthing to blame besides ourselves " so I was going to take a product called Raw Thyroid. I saw another poster on here that had some good results so I thought I would order some. I got it now but I dunno if I should take it knowing that I could have somthing wrong with my thyroid......

vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got it now but I dunno if I should take it knowing that I could have somthing wrong with my thyroid......
    if you trust your dr, talk to him/her about it. if you don't trust your doctor, find a new one. thyroid issues can be pretty important.
    IIFYM. That's it.

Bit of an update. It looks like I actually do have some gland probs ! So I am in the proc of fixing that "or atleast getting levels normal. I also still have a prob with my leg from a torn acl so......if I ever get back to normal!! this fat will get scooped off

But anyways this is the end of my EC log. I've stopped it because of my other probs that are prohibiting me from running/exercising. Once I get my ass back in gear I will start another log. Until then keep on burnin everyone.

Wink smokin blunts...

Bit of an update. It looks like I actually do have some gland probs ! So I am in the proc of fixing that "or atleast getting levels normal. I also still have a prob with my leg from a torn acl so......if I ever get back to normal!! this fat will get scooped off

But anyways this is the end of my EC log. I've stopped it because of my other probs that are prohibiting me from running/exercising. Once I get my ass back in gear I will start another log. Until then keep on burnin everyone.
    read this, first thought that came to mind was lightin up a blunt lol

then i realized we're in the losing fat forum and you prob meant burning fat. but still

gl with your probs and such, hope you get everything straightened out bro
    IIFYM. That's it.