DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500)

DannyboySC's Contest Results

As some of you may have known, i have been dieting for about 4 hard months for the SC State Championships that was held this past Saturday (June 14th). After an major disapointment at Palmetto Cup which was held Three weeks prior to state, i got my ass in gear and lost another 8 lbs to come on the scales at night at 166lbs. At the weigh ins i was told that there was one other teen, giving me the impression that the show would actually have good amount of teens due to the fact that most register the morning of the show...well in the morning, i come in and find out that that teen that I was thinking about all freakin night, decided not to show up, and no other teens chose to come..meaning i win by mother fukn default...I was pissed, all that hard work for somthing that i could have just bought at a store, but decided to make the best of it and go and show the audience and judges just how hard i worked. I went out *the very last divison to go* and did just what i planned, i had a ton of support an applause while hitting my mandatories, and tons of compliments when i was walking out into the lobby....so the journey is over..it was a good experience....i looked alot tighter than at cup...gained 16 lbs of muscle since last year...100% natural..17 years old and yes by default but still I am MR TEEN SC lol just had to say it once
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/danny1.htm Check out my articles.

DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500)

Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DannyboySC View Post
    i got my ass in gear
    Does that mean you have taken steroids, aint that kinda dangerous for 17 year olds?

Originally Posted by Ultimus View Post
    Does that mean you have taken steroids, aint that kinda dangerous for 17 year olds?
    ..no

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gj, ill offer my advice which would be to slowly bulk for about 2 years and gain some real good mass then compete again
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job and congrats on the win. Quads look excellent. You've built a very solid foundation that you can build on for many years.

Excellent work.

Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pssst has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Grats dude.

Nice legs and lats too. (no homo)

Fears Chuck Norris JimmyChitwood's Avatar
    JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimmyChitwood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome job on busting your hump for the second contest. Your pics turned out great. Great job on following through and giving the judges and audience a good show, too. Getting up on the stage and making the best of it shows character and guts. Well done.

And now you've got a cool sounding title to boot!
    ~Forgiven~

My Training Log and Record of Adventures:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441433851

thanks for the comments guys...i do plan to bulk for at least a year, and come back when i am 19 for the teen nationals...i may do a local natural show next year though..just depends

codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ****in nice legs

boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Congrats. man, you worked hard and your pictures show it so why not let the world see progress!!

Originally Posted by codyistheman View Post
    ****in nice legs
    they were alot harder in the morning, ill put those pictures up later on when i get home

Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000)
    u should be a underwear model ( no homo)(jokes)

u are ripped, very nice

chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they were alot harder in the morning, ill put those pictures up later on when i get home
    Look great bro keep up the good work.
    Train hard dude!
    Any information I give is only fictional and should not be taken seriously.

ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ak47m203 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    keep it up.

Originally Posted by chubs001 View Post
    Look great bro keep up the good work.
    Train hard dude!
    yes sir..your a beast man lol

chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chubs001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes sir..your a beast man lol
    Ty man. Your on your way, I wish I started at 17 damN!
    Any information I give is only fictional and should not be taken seriously.

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Congrats, Danny, your hard work paid off. You look like you would have had a great chance even with a bunch of competitors. Did they give you an option of (or did you consider) also entering another division like Novice?

Don't concern yourself about the fact that you won by default; that's not your fault, only all the others who didn't show up. You came, you saw, you conquered, and that's what counts.

You ought to consider doing the Teen Nats next year even if you're only 18; a lot of others do it. Even if you don't win you'll have a better knowledge of what to do the next year. If you can come in at 176 shredded, at the top of the Middleweight class, you can be a factor. Don't forget, you're a state champion now!

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    who cares about him mate, great result for you! in fact he probably saw u come in the car park and drove off
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"Ok, I'm here! Where's my trophy?"

thanks for the comments guys...i do plan to bulk for at least a year, and come back when i am 19 for the teen nationals...i may do a local natural show next year though..just depends
    Awesome job, Danny! "Our chief weapons are fear and surprise!"

The same thing happened to me in 2002. I was the only competitor in the Men's 35 and Over division. The ONLY one. You'd think that at least a 38, 45 or even a 56 year old would've competed, but yeah... the only one. So, I won by default, which was cool because the promoter let me cross-over into the Middleweight division in the Open (which I won 1st place and was in the final pose down in the open - my first overall posedown ever!). It was such an awesome experience that it made me want to compete in the Open the following year (2003) where I won the overall title.

So yeah, even though it was kind of a "gimme", consider it this way...

1. You received a well-deserved trophy (you put in the hard work and you were disciplined), and it's title that you can carry with you forever ("Mr Teen SC").

2. You intimidated the other competitors so much that they chickened out. When people see your conditioning and immediately get the urge to give up and go home, that's powerful.

So hang in there, my friend. This is still the beginning of an exciting and reward journey in your life. Cherish every moment, but don't burn out. Space out your competitions to where you are comfortable. Once a year is great, but you can do a string of competitions during a season (say one every week or two for about a month), if you feel up to it. Competing back-to-back can be taxing, but now that you've been down that road, the next competition will be a little easier.

Proud of you, man!

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 06-16-2008 at 06:43 PM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Mod Hated My Prev Title b.spencer's Avatar
    b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    who cares about him mate, great result for you! in fact he probably saw u come in the car park and drove off
    I wouldn't be surprised at all.

You looked great on stage Danny. Wish I could have caught you in the lobby, and I would have said it in person. You may have to get used to what happened, though. And with another year to pack on some quality pounds, you'll probably scare away a few more competitors.
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---
    Kris Gethin's Body By Design, pg. 43/44 (Yes, that s me)

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You came in looking sharp as hell and definitely deserved the trophy and title.

Awesome quads and by the time you're 19 you'll dominate the teen division.
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF

Originally Posted by jimpern View Post
    Congrats, Danny, your hard work paid off. You look like you would have had a great chance even with a bunch of competitors. Did they give you an option of (or did you consider) also entering another division like Novice?

Don't concern yourself about the fact that you won by default; that's not your fault, only all the others who didn't show up. You came, you saw, you conquered, and that's what counts.

You ought to consider doing the Teen Nats next year even if you're only 18; a lot of others do it. Even if you don't win you'll have a better knowledge of what to do the next year. If you can come in at 176 shredded, at the top of the Middleweight class, you can be a factor. Don't forget, you're a state champion now!

Thanks Jim, I do plan on doing the teen natoinals mab when i am 19..as for 08 i am going to be doing a small local natural show...good to hear from ya

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As some of you may have known, i have been dieting for about 4 hard months for the SC State Championships that was held this past Saturday (June 14th). After an major disapointment at Palmetto Cup which was held Three weeks prior to state, i got my ass in gear and lost another 8 lbs to come on the scales at night at 166lbs. At the weigh ins i was told that there was one other teen, giving me the impression that the show would actually have good amount of teens due to the fact that most register the morning of the show...well in the morning, i come in and find out that that teen that I was thinking about all freakin night, decided not to show up, and no other teens chose to come..meaning i win by mother fukn default...I was pissed, all that hard work for somthing that i could have just bought at a store, but decided to make the best of it and go and show the audience and judges just how hard i worked. I went out *the very last divison to go* and did just what i planned, i had a ton of support an applause while hitting my mandatories, and tons of compliments when i was walking out into the lobby....so the journey is over..it was a good experience....i looked alot tighter than at cup...gained 16 lbs of muscle since last year...100% natural..17 years old and yes by default but still I am MR TEEN SC lol just had to say it once

i think i misread..you didnt mean juice when you said gear..i hope ur natty..you look geat keep it up
    Last edited by youngbuck88; 06-16-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    tapout crew

yea i just ment like..i changed my diet and cardio routine..lol no drugs

Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Awesome job, Danny! "Our chief weapons are fear and surprise!"

The same thing happened to me in 2002. I was the only competitor in the Men's 35 and Over division. The ONLY one. You'd think that at least a 38, 45 or even a 56 year old would've competed, but yeah... the only one. So, I won by default, which was cool because the promoter let me cross-over into the Middleweight division in the Open (which I won 1st place and was in the final pose down in the open - my first overall posedown ever!). It was such an awesome experience that it made me want to compete in the Open the following year (2003) where I won the overall title.

So yeah, even though it was kind of a "gimme", consider it this way...

1. You received a well-deserved trophy (you put in the hard work and you were disciplined), and it's title that you can carry with you forever ("Mr Teen SC").

2. You intimidated the other competitors so much that they chickened out. When people see your conditioning and immediately get the urge to give up and go home, that's powerful.

So hang in there, my friend. This is still the beginning of an exciting and reward journey in your life. Cherish every moment, but don't burn out. Space out your competitions to where you are comfortable. Once a year is great, but you can do a string of competitions during a season (say one every week or two for about a month), if you feel up to it. Competing back-to-back can be taxing, but now that you've been down that road, the next competition will be a little easier.

Proud of you, man!

- Skip

Thanks alot Skip, and congrats on your success