Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb leave it to a woman to get it right~ *big grin*

Originally Posted by ntg4Nat View Post
    Oh girl, there are so many players on this site! Since its not even a dating site all the men that are pming for pictures and picture swapping are dead out players!

The man who is the most charming and most convincing is a player! Even if he comes off as sweet!

The man who is trying to tell you the hardest that he is really not a player - is a big time player!

On this site, check out their walls. See who they are writing too. Write the girls they are chatting it up with pms and see if they are getting the same kinds of promises and commitments from the guy!

Check out their girlfriend history. Are they dating and dumping hot chicks!

Gawd, it has been my experience that they will say whatever they want to, sweet talk, talk about family and future and get into your bed, then the first chick with bigger boobs, a nicer ass, or longer legs walks by and they are off and trying to get on her!

Players are smooth operators! Look to see if they have any long lasting relationships? But really dig about those relationships!

And if a guy is planning on meeting you and another chick with big tits on his 2 week leave PLAYER! I almost want to give him credit that he seemed sweet enough to pull that off!

Also, if the guy is writing you while in a relationship with someone else. Even if he swears that relationship is over, he is going to do the same damn thing to you. It means it was all about the conquest! He got what he wanted from her and now its time for new tits and ass!
    Nat, ****EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR****!!!

So glad we've met...we'll stop wasting our time these men, and tear it up Northwest-style~~~

OH I had one more thought! If they seem too good to be true, they are definatly NOT TRUE!

!~~Dead ringer~~!
    INSTANT SIREN should go off!!

Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    Pretty accurate, I'd say. Most women love a smooth player, if for nothing else, than a test drive.
    You admit it. Thank you for your honesty, *at least* on here...

chaseurdreams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so much bitterness eminating from so many on here... damn..... live life and go with the flow.if someone screws ya once then move on... thats life ya gotta roll with the punches and not every1 is too good 2 b true.... lol is that why i might b getting blown off cuz im nice? ive heard im way too nice before.. .wtf is that? when ive tried to be like an ******* i got more girls attention... ladies thats ure own damn fault you have poor judgement... step ya game up!
    TRAIN LIKE A SPARTAN!!!!
    cant hustle a hustler... i know all!

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ladycole View Post

You admit it. Thank you for your honesty, *at least* on here...
    I'm always honest with women. It is fool proof game. That way, if anything goes "wrong" no one is to blame but the woman. If she knows up front what you are about and STILL moves forward, LOL, it's all on her, and 9/10 times, you ladies will still move forward. LMAO, you all think you're so special and you can change men... LMAO... keep thinking that and we'll keep singing the song you want to hear.

KTHX4THAPUSSYBYE
    Last edited by Nasty$al; 06-19-2008 at 10:55 AM.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

Bio: google.com/profiles/salvadorrusso & linkedin.com/in/salvadorrusso

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys are the experts...mind lending a shortie a hand?

What are the signs you can trust a man?
    Signs of a player?
    When to stay? when to bolt?
    I didn't read anyone's replies, but here's the truth.

What are the signs you can trust a man? He's insecure, over protective and completely clingy to you

Signs of a player? He is a 4 or better out of 10

When to stay? when to bolt? When you find a guy who's pathetic enough he has no options, but not so pathetic you can't live with it.

luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Experiment View Post
    Seriously.

True players will pick a girl up, **** her, and dump her while making her think that she is something special. "Well, all those girls didn't mean anything to him. He is ready to settle down and be with me!"

I've heard girls say the above and two weeks later, they are crying wondering why he moved on. Somehow, she does not think that she is just Notch #40 on the bedpost, she thinks that she is so special that he is willing to give it all up because she saw the same thing happen in a movie (The Notebook, Sixteen Candles, or whatever generic romcom that came out recently).

Players know how to play the game, which is why they are called players.
    *See also Al_Pal

E, you're still the best, my man. Too bad you've retired from the game. That thread was the best read on the boards.
    Do everything in your power to be legendary.

-Shark-

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chaseurdreams View Post
    so much bitterness eminating from so many on here... damn..... live life and go with the flow.if someone screws ya once then move on... thats life ya gotta roll with the punches and not every1 is too good 2 b true.... lol is that why i might b getting blown off cuz im nice? ive heard im way too nice before.. .wtf is that? when ive tried to be like an ******* i got more girls attention... ladies thats ure own damn fault you have poor judgement... step ya game up!
    Has anybody told you look quite a bit like Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    I'm always honest with women. It is fool proof game. That way, if anything goes "wrong" no one is to blame but the woman. If she knows up front what you are about and STILL moves forward, LOL, it's all on her, and 9/10, you guys will move forward.

So true, I always try to do this.However a lot seem to be very good at deluding themselves about this and when the sought after relationship never materializes they STILL try to blame you and make you out to be the bad guy. You need to carry a dictaphone around to cover your ass!
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

chaseurdreams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stone fox View Post
    Has anybody told you look quite a bit like Floyd Mayweather Jr.?
    ha ha nah never... ive gotten chris brown b4... but never Mr. Money Mayweather.. thx for the compliment lol
    TRAIN LIKE A SPARTAN!!!!
    cant hustle a hustler... i know all!

BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDogIt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If he wears lots of bling and a big Gold Chain that says "PLAYER".

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BigDogIt View Post
    If he wears lots of bling and a big Gold Chain that says "PLAYER".
    And if he rocks **** like this, run for the fukking hills, LMFAO!!!

MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

ntg4Nat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Smooth talking player number 1 played a really sweet, sexy and intelligent lady with 2 kids. He not only plays the young single girls on the site, after suspecting him of being a player and digging a little into the women on his walls and in his friends list, it was found that this man has a thing for lonely married women who will exchange emails, dirty im's and webcam with him. SHAME on you married girls (no worries, I wont give it away who you are, as a dancer let me tell you I was probably sitting in your husbands laps with my tits in their faces while they paid me money they could have spent on you to make you happy. It might have kept you girls from resorting to sending your naked pictures to the young guys on this site! But we all know two wrongs always make things right!)

So the player is the man who can string many women along all at once. Can get the ladies naked. Can talk the married ones into believing its ok that they are sending him nudes, and console them that their husbands obviously are not paying enough attention. While at the same time stringing along some younger single ones who 'might be the one who can take his mind off all other women one day' like that will EVER happen! I work in clubs! These men are this way always! They do not ever change! Wake up girls!

And my all time favorite discovery of said player is the girls under 20 that he is playing! Now that is sick! So get all the horny milfs chattin with you, and get the teens dropping their panties too. YOU MY FRIEND ARE SICK!

Definaty give this guy an 'A' in the player world. He must know how to convince them all he is sweet and innocent! I feel for the women who fall hard for him.
    Requests for Nude Photo's will NOT be answered! Sorry guys! But be polite!

Smooth talking player number 1 played a really sweet, sexy and intelligent lady with 2 kids. He not only plays the young single girls on the site, after suspecting him of being a player and digging a little into the women on his walls and in his friends list, it was found that this man has a thing for lonely married women who will exchange emails, dirty im's and webcam with him. SHAME on you married girls (no worries, I wont give it away who you are, as a dancer let me tell you I was probably sitting in your husbands laps with my tits in their faces while they paid me money they could have spent on you to make you happy. It might have kept you girls from resorting to sending your naked pictures to the young guys on this site! But we all know two wrongs always make things right!)

So the player is the man who can string many women along all at once. Can get the ladies naked. Can talk the married ones into believing its ok that they are sending him nudes, and console them that their husbands obviously are not paying enough attention. While at the same time stringing along some younger single ones who 'might be the one who can take his mind off all other women one day' like that will EVER happen! I work in clubs! These men are this way always! They do not ever change! Wake up girls!

And my all time favorite discovery of said player is the girls under 20 that he is playing! Now that is sick! So get all the horny milfs chattin with you, and get the teens dropping their panties too. YOU MY FRIEND ARE SICK!

Definaty give this guy an 'A' in the player world. He must know how to convince them all he is sweet and innocent! I feel for the women who fall hard for him.
    Yea, it's all the guy's fault. LORD KNOWS WOMEN ABSOLUTELY CAN'T BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS! Women are the eternal vitims, remember?

seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000) seven7s is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=ntg4Nat;182630181]Smooth talking player number 1 played a really sweet, sexy and intelligent lady with 2 kids. He not only plays the young single girls on the site, after suspecting him of being a player and digging a little into the women on his walls and in his friends list, it was found that this man has a thing for lonely married women who will exchange emails, dirty im's and webcam with him. SHAME on you married girls (no worries, I wont give it away who you are, as a dancer let me tell you I was probably sitting in your husbands laps with my tits in their faces while they paid me money they could have spent on you to make you happy. It might have kept you girls from resorting to sending your naked pictures to the young guys on this site! But we all know two wrongs always make things right!)

Definaty give this guy an 'A' in the player world. He must know how to convince them all he is sweet and innocent! I feel for the women who fall hard for him.[/QUOTE Sounds Like someone really F***ked with your head. sorry for that. But not every one is like that.

idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

*crap* Does this mean you can never trust a good-looking man? Male nature plus easy access to women equals not being able to trust?
    just because a dude is good looking and has game does not necessarily mean he is a player. not all game is bad. i hope you dont get suspicious of every good looking dude you end up liking heh

CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CronaldoItalia10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Occasionally, they will gave away subtle clues.

Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face *chuckle*

Originally Posted by idesigner View Post
    just because a dude is good looking and has game does not necessarily mean he is a player. not all game is bad. i hope you dont get suspicious of every good looking dude you end up liking heh
    Okay.

But *heh*, I'm watchin~!

Originally Posted by CronaldoItalia10 View Post
    Occasionally, they will gave away subtle clues.

*brilliant* Just BRILLIANT~!

Good sense of humor, man~ :P