Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Basically a player would tell you what you want to hear. He would lie just about anything to get in to your pants.

You would sense it if a guy is a player, ******* if he does one of the few things listed below:

- texting and making calls ( this is sooo disrespectful especially at the first date)

- only calls you in the weekend around nighttime or close to 11 pm or midnight. ( BOOTY CALL ALERT!!!!! lol)

- He says he have a lot of girl friends and only a very few guy friends. ( common now guys and girls can't be friends....... in most cases) ( Most likely he's ****ing half of his girl friends or better yet "friends with benefit")

-You never hang out with his friends at all

- He doesn't take out you out. The only place that you and him been to is his pad. (Very very very bad sign)

-He doesn't make any attempt at all to call you or text you. VEry few times he will text you and it will be around night time ( Booty call)
    why did u tell her ? I would tell her anything to get in her pants. Jesus that was a secret....

same goes for women...dual personality ==crazy or playing u...==if she aint stabbing u then your getting played...

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    Potential for what?
    You never answered this question ^^
    Originally Posted by Below 30 View Post
    Just like females wear make-up to decieve men into thinking that their face looks one way, when it really doesn't. The mating game is all about deception and the better actor gets the most roles.

Men who don't use some form of deception in the mating game, will get no girls, or only gets the overweight ones, or only get girls who will just use him for financial stability -30-
    I agree with you. Makeup is deception. Their face doesn't really look like that.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Potential for what?

Maybe I just have a players mindset, but I'm not the relationship type of guy.

I actually hate serious relationships. I like my freedom. I don't like sitting around depending on another person. I hate that feeling of "falling for someone."

I like variety. I like to play the field.
    I know.

Just like females wear make-up to decieve men into thinking that their face looks one way, when it really doesn't. The mating game is all about deception and the better actor gets the most roles.

Men who don't use some form of deception in the mating game, will get no girls, or only gets the overweight ones, or only get girls who will just use him for financial stability -30-
    We're talking about toying with someone's feelings.

How often does a player decieve a female into thinking there could be committment in the future just to get into her pants?

He'll bull**** his way to get the hot woman mainly because she's hot and he wants to **** her.

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    I know.

How often does a player decieve a female into thinking there could be committment in the future just to get into her pants?

He'll bull**** his way to get the hot woman solely for the purpose that she's hot and he wants to **** her.
    You still didn't answer my question on "potential for what?" You've said yourself that you want to be single for years. So if it's not a serious relationship you're after......POTENTIAL FOR WHAT?

I don't even think you know what you want.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You still didn't answer my question on "potential for what?" You've said yourself that you want to be single for years. So if it's not a serious relationship you're after......POTENTIAL FOR WHAT?

I don't even think you know what you want.
    A relationship. What else could there be?

I don't want serious, but I don't want casual either.

I'm 18...

A relationship. What else could there be?

I'm 18. How could I know.
    Well I remember you saying you wanted to be single until you got done with college, so I took that to mean you didn't want a BF. You are very contradictory.

what else could there be? Well there could just be casual sex between two consenting adults and not have to worry about telling them I love you and talking to them on the phone for a long time and all that.

Well I remember you saying you wanted to be single until you got done with college, so I took that to mean you didn't want a BF. You are very contradictory.
    What the...???

How did this enter how I want to stay single? I'm talking about players here.

I don't want serious, but I don't want casual either.
    What else is there then besides casual and serious? lol

What else is there then besides casual and serious? lol
    Single-hood???

99% of players rely on deception to get what they want. They make a female believe there's potential when in actuality, there isn't.
    What the...???

How did this enter how I want to stay single? I'm talking about players here.
    Because you said "99% of players rely on deception to get what they want. They make a female believe there's potential when in actuality, there isn't." Then I asked potential for what.

Then you said relationship, then you said you didn't want a serious or casual relationship..lol.

But nevermind.

Single-hood???
    Yes, but you can still play the field and date. You make no sense btw.

Because you said "99% of players rely on deception to get what they want. They make a female believe there's potential when in actuality, there isn't." Then I asked potential for what.

Then you said relationship, then you said you didn't want a serious or casual relationship..lol.

But nevermind.
    It's not making sense to me.

No I don't want relationships. How does that correlate with all this player talk? Am I just being slow right now?

Edit: I dont' want to deal with males for a long time. Period.

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ladycole View Post
    You guys are the experts...mind lending a shortie a hand?

What are the signs you can trust a man?
    Signs of a player?
    When to stay? when to bolt?
    a player would be hot and extremely confident. never tells the woman his feelings (not that he has any). is disgusted when you tell him you love her. doesn't put up with any **** from you.

in other words, a real man.

no real man settles down in his twenties.
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

Originally Posted by StreetWise View Post
    You're interested...you know hes a player...you cant stay away

Sounds like my fellow player got you right where he needs you.
    What should I do? Observe? Bolt?

What other attributes? You wear make-up and style your hair in certain ways and wear slim fitting clothes, all in the effort to get men sexually attracted to you. Why would you expect a man to see you for more than your physical being then?

People have unrealistic expectations in life and in turn waste their life time chasing after unrealistic outcomes.

To the thread title;
    A man with signs that he's a player, is a sign that he's an actual man, hence your attraction for him. It's hard to beat the program Nature installed in your brain -30-
    There is more to taking care of oneself than attracting men. It's very important in social representation of yourself, as well as doing well in business, and feeling great in your own skin.

Are you saying for a woman to attract a good guy she needs to go the frumpy route? Yeah right, any attractive, successful, intelligent man will look elsewhere.

Originally Posted by howboutaspoon View Post
    If you're not sure if he's a player or not...he's probably a player. Game recognize game.
    Yeah, I agree. but you think I have game?

I certainly dont take this website too seriously if you are referring to my smack talk, which I certainly have no shortage of.

Potential for what?

Maybe I just have a players mindset, but I'm not the relationship type of guy.

I actually hate serious relationships. I like my freedom. I don't like sitting around depending on another person. I hate that feeling of "falling for someone."

I like variety. I like to play the field.
    I'm so glad you know what you want, unlike most men. You don't toy with the women right? You just tell them as it is?

Ahh, the dance of love. Just remember in the animal kingdom its all the males with the fancy peacock feathers or other showcasing...

I know.

He'll bull**** his way to get the hot woman mainly because she's hot and he wants to **** her.

It seems like there are enough whores around to make men not need to abuse the genuine ones...just sayin.~

It's not making sense to me.

No I don't want relationships. How does that correlate with all this player talk? Am I just being slow right now?

Edit: I dont' want to deal with males for a long time. Period.
    Maybe we are just misunderstanding each other.

Apparently, you are just speaking on behalf on other females and weren't talking about yourself.

What should I do? Observe? Bolt?

There is more to taking care of oneself than attracting men. It's very important in social representation of yourself, as well as doing well in business, and feeling great in your own skin.

Are you saying for a woman to attract a good guy she needs to go the frumpy route? Yeah right, any attractive, successful, intelligent man will look elsewhere.

Yeah, I agree. but you think I have game?

I certainly dont take this website too seriously if you are referring to my smack talk, which I certainly have no shortage of.

I'm so glad you know what you want, unlike most men. You don't toy with the women right? You just tell them as it is?

Ahh, the dance of love. Just remember in the animal kingdom its all the males with the fancy peacock feathers or other showcasing...

It seems like there are enough whores around to make men not need to abuse the genuine ones...just sayin.~
    That's exactly what I was trying to say. I just didn't know how to word it.

RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, that's for sure...but at which point does a guy start to see those other attributes?

Yeah!~ I *just* purchased my ticket tonight! *lol* seeing it in Vancouver~~the MAN is comin to town ^^
    If a guy has good values himself he will try to recognize them right away. He will ask deeper questions about you as the dates go by.(few questions at a time.)

Dont sleep with him for a while(1-1/2 months at least), and if he still sticks around and carries an honest alibi, and seems interested in you just as he did the first time he laid eyes on you, that is a good foundation. You can build from there. thats where you start to build trust.

To make it easy, strip sex from the whole mess, and his true colors will show. if you dont give him ass and he isnt around as much the last 3 weeks as he was the first 3, he might just be in it for the game.

Of course. I tell the girl right up front I'm not looking for a serious relationship. It's just too much work for me and I really don't like them.

I tell them I'm still down to "casual date" or "hang out" or whatever someone wants to call it. Actually, I would say the majority are OK with that.

I'm not the type of guy to act like there is something serious going on when there really isn't. That's just not me.

I'm not sure if that makes me a "player" or makes me not a player, but that's the way I am. That's me.

Originally Posted by RuShJuNkiE View Post
    If a guy has good values himself he will try to recognize them right away. He will ask deeper questions about you as the dates go by.(few questions at a time.)

Dont sleep with him for a while(1-1/2 months at least), and if he still sticks around and carries an honest alibi, and seems interested in you just as he did the first time he laid eyes on you, that is a good foundation. You can build from there. thats where you start to build trust.

To make it easy, strip sex from the whole mess, and his true colors will show. if you dont give him ass and he isnt around as much the last 3 weeks as he was the first 3, he might just be in it for the game.
    This could definitely weed out the bad ones (I hope).

JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    This could definitely weed out everyone.
    fixed

BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whole lot of f*ckin traitors in this thread...
    I REP ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. IF I MISS YOU SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET YOU. YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN MY BOOK.

*****MFC 4 LYFE!!!!!!*****

*****Virginia Crew*****

Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    fixed
    I don't think it would weed out everyone. Some guys are willing to wait. Some guys are relationship guys.

Some ppl call them AFC/chumps, but I will just call them relationship guys.

vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What other attributes? You wear make-up and style your hair in certain ways and wear slim fitting clothes, all in the effort to get men sexually attracted to you. Why would you expect a man to see you for more than your physical being then?

People have unrealistic expectations in life and in turn waste their life time chasing after unrealistic outcomes.

To the thread title;
    A man with signs that he's a player, is a sign that he's an actual man, hence your attraction for him. It's hard to beat the program Nature installed in your brain -30-
    i disagree

a player is an attractive man who is able to fool girls into believing he is not a player, so she feels like she can have sex with the attractive man but at the same time she wont be a slut because hes not a player and the sex is not just a one night stand or a booty call.

a non-player is a guy that falls in love so fast that it makes the girl run away and not have sex because the non-player is annoying and clingy.

I don't think it would weed out everyone. Some guys are willing to wait. Some guys are relationship material guys.

Some ppl cal them AFC/chumps, but I will just call them relationship guys.
    afc

if a girl doesn't put out, i will show her the door. a man needs to ****, period.

Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ladycole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question

Originally Posted by RuShJuNkiE View Post

Got it. But why 6 weeks? What is the significance of that number?

Of course. I tell the girl right up front I'm not looking for a serious relationship. It's just too much work for me and I really don't like them.

I tell them I'm still down to "casual date" or "hang out" or whatever someone wants to call it. Actually, I would say the majority are OK with that.

I'm not the type of guy to act like there is something serious going on when there really isn't. That's just not me.

I'm not sure if that makes me a "player" or makes me not a player, but that's the way I am. That's me.
    Not a player--->honest.
    This could definitely weed out the bad ones (I hope).
    fixed
    Alright. But by stripping sex from the mix, how much do you exactly mean to refrain from? All but kiss/hugs?

Originally Posted by vegeta900011 View Post
    i disagree

a player is an attractive man who is able to fool girls into believing he is not a player, so she feels like she can have sex with the attractive man but at the same time she wont be a slut because hes not a player and the sex is not just a one night stand or a booty call.

a non-player is a guy that falls in love so fast that it makes the girl run away and not have sex because the non-player is annoying and clingy.
    below 30 knows his ****. you don't. all your posts are ****ing bull****.

vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500) vegeta900011 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't think it would weed out everyone. Some guys are willing to wait. Some guys are relationship guys.

Some ppl call them AFC/chumps, but I will just call them relationship guys.
    if you "wait" to have sex with a man, you will get either

A.) a player who has booty calls, so he screws the booty calls until she screws him

B.) a pathetic chump who has no booty calls and hes so pathetic that she'll never even get to having sex with him, and if she did she'd leave him soon afterwards because he'd be so annoying

RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000) RuShJuNkiE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigBen85 View Post
    whole lot of f*ckin traitors in this thread...
    You want you lady friend sucking some other dude off?

Didnt think so.

Being a player is for guys who wanna be hot shots. They dont have the ABILITY to care for another person, because they were never cared for themselves.(no flame)

afc

if a girl doesn't put out, i will show her the door. a man needs to ****, period.
    I agree.

What else does a man need a woman for? Honestly.......

And I'm not meaning to be disrespectful or anything, but if a man doesn't want sex with her, then what does he want? Friendship? Seems pointless to me since I don't like what most females like...shopping, talking about celebs, fashion etc.

Should a girl just take things slow? Keep him at arms length?

I believe a player would be in a rush to get what he wants. A relationship guy would probably wait it out.