AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)

How to lose that last bit of fat around the midsection?

I can't get off the last 5-10lbs. WTF?! Diet is in check and cardio is good. In fact, when I cut out cardio and begin working more on strength training I lost 5 lbs. Decided to get back on the cardio to try and get the midsection solid.

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok so ive been doing this
    training my abs first thing
    before weights

and to my delight my abs
    have begun to "pop"
    well the upper ones
    although there is a signifigant
    increase or should i say decrease
    in the lower abs
    change is a commin!

so
    1=diet[ive begun to find the best results
    not low carbing it
    but cutting my carbs at 8pm
    leaving my last 2 meals
    to be [salad+a protein source] [whey protein shake in water]
    along with fish oil and glutamine

2.cardio[ 4-5 miles or running or biking]
    3.proper ab engagement[lying flat on my back arms out to my sides palms down heels parallell to the ground knees bent at a right angle
    now upper body staying steady palms down
    now press you heels to the celing

4.glutamine,fish oil,reduce caffeine intake,maybe a cortblock sup
    6.weight training[ really

its commin together
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you lose it the same way you lose fat any where on your body. You cannot control localized fat loss/gain, just your diet and routine. So one or both are not strict enough if you've hit a sticking point. How many cals on avg do you consume/day, what do your meals look like?
    *Muscle-Tech & Vitargo Sponsored*
    - www.ApexDiets.com - Online Personal Training - Designing Customized Workouts, Diets, Meal Plans, Cardio, Core, and Supplement routines with Unlimited Support since 2002
    - Email: Dave@ApexContestPrep.com

Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

random

i know this is a lil off topic...
    but what do ppl put with 'tuna in water' so it doesnt tastes like cardboard?!!
    www.myspace.com/shenellemacdermid

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shenelle View Post
    unless your like 5-6 weeks out from contest.

nothin wrong with a bit of mayo.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrummie2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can't deal with tuna in a can. I'd sooner go velocity diet and live on protein shakes then eat that stuff
    "Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure." - Thomas Edison

4/6/2008: 237 lbs, 25-27% BF
    6/20/2008: 218 lbs, 17%-ish BF
    6/28/2008: 214 lbs, 16%-ish BF
    7/11/2008: 212 lbs, 15%-ish BF
    7/17/2008: 210 lbs, 14-15%-ish BF
    9/8/2008: 202 lbs, 11-12% BF
    01/10/2009: 210 lbs, 14% BF
    11/17/2009: 232 lbs, 18% BF

No mas bulking

Sportsfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just used to shovel a few mouthfuls in then wash it down with water until i had finished the tin used to take about a pint of water maybe a pint and a half granted not great tasting but it used to do the job alternatively i would stick it in the blender and liquefy it with some green veg and balsamic vinegar or olive oil.
    powderandpills.com

AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will try hitting the abs as one dude mentioned. I weighed myself today and lost like 3lbs.

I've been pretty strict with diet and really cut down on the BS. One snack is a yogurt, the other is an apple, then 3 meals (oatmeal, tuna or chicken and salad, and then something like eggs, chicken & broccoli, tulapia and broccoli). Also, I've really cut down on the amount of protein shakes too. Usually one PWO and sometimes one before bed in milk... BTW, this is whatve I've been doing the last couple of weeks... haha. Not just since the post 2 days ago.

BNaeve70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pickle relish

BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BCE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tobasco sauce
    If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you. Such is the rule of honor.

Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drain the water and add pickle relish, lemon juice and light mayo.

the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50) the fat one will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mustard, pepper, and some egg

X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000)
    what i do is not thread jack, thanks!!!!

negged

EDIT: i would neg you but then i reallized your a troll and not worth the neg

X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000) X-TRAsmedium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by db2012 View Post
    you lose it the same way you lose fat any where on your body. You cannot control localized fat loss/gain, just your diet and routine. So one or both are not strict enough if you've hit a sticking point. How many cals on avg do you consume/day, what do your meals look like?
    as for the OP........this