Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)

What are you looking forward to most after losing weight?

Thought it would be a good idea to get other people's reason's for losing fat and what there looking forward to most after losing it.

I want to lose weight just to be healthy and be able to do things all my mates do, i.e go swimming, beach, water parks etc, I don't do any of those things because of my appearance and it's defiantely the main reason i'm doing this.

I can't wait to just be able to walk around the house with no shirt on and go to the beach and swimming, i love it and have missed it for a long time.
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500) izaktj is not very helpful. (-500)
    Swimming without shirt!
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Losing weight has never really been my primary aim.

Its more the by product of my aim to have large strong practical muscles for health, fitness and sport.

In order to get that kind of power to weight ratio I've always needed to work myself down to lean. So that's where dropping the bodyfat and thus weight comes in.

Right now I'm looking to just get back in shape and whack on my regular clothes. I've gained a lot of weight just due surgery for all these months.
    /perma injured since 23rd Jan 2008

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm looking forward to being able to do a fat chick doggy style and not have my gut and her big ass block my unit from getting at the right hole.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hahahhahahahah now that my friends is true words.

i'm def. gonna try the swimming with no shirt thing. and this might sound mean or whatever but i'm sure others have the same feeling i'm gonna find as many girls as i can that were rude stuck up bitches because i was fat...and yes you guessed it use them for sex then let them know what just happend lol. sorry but just a few thoughts i had.
    "Pain Is Just Weakness Leaving The Body"

Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ash1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Il_Dago View Post
    I'm looking forward to being able to do a fat chick doggy style and not have my gut and her big ass block my unit from getting at the right hole.
    Alrighty then!

For me - it's being comfortable in my own skin. To be able to rock a bikini at the lake, and not worry about how I look in it. I want to be proud of my body.

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    i used to say the same thing to myself. i used to say, when i lose weight, i'm going to hang out with friends, i'm going to pursue women, i'm going to take off my shirt, i'm going to be happy with myself. that was 10 years ago and i still have weight to lose. my life has suffered because of it. don't wait to lose weight to live life, or you'll be looking back at your life in regret.
    Last edited by juggerburn; 06-14-2008 at 08:10 PM.

replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Il_Dago View Post

hahahahhahahha well said bro!

my aim is to walk around Dorm without a shirt on XD and beaches

taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) taldridge85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    i used to say the same thing to myself. i used to say, when i lose weight, i'm going to hang out with friends, i'm going to pursue women, i'm going to take off my shirt, i'm going to be happy with myself. that was 10 years ago and i still have weight to lose. my life has suffered because of it. don't wait to lose weight to live life, or you'll be looking back at your life in regret.

very true man i agree with you on that, ultimately you have to be happy with yourself to be successful with women or friendships or whatever...i'll be honest i've never had a problem making friends. even with extremely hot girls...its just when you try and show some other types of interest in them they blow ya off...(and not in a good way) but hey it happens...the most f'ed up thing i think ever happend to me was at a party about a year ago... i noticed a girl talkin to some friends and walked over and jokingly said "yep we know who's coming home with me tonite" just kiddin around...and she looked dead serious and said "nope your too fat you'd probably crush me"....so i told her she was f*ckin ugly and i could lose weight, and that if it tasted that good she could eat it herself(her vagina lol) so people ended up laughing at her in the end but it still hurt like hell ya know
    "Pain Is Just Weakness Leaving The Body"

hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardasslardass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ryanmckd View Post
    Thought it would be a good idea to get other people's reason's for losing fat and what there looking forward to most after losing it.

The great thing about losing weight is that if done in a healthy manner, there are NO negative side effects. You will look better, fell better, have more self esteem, be healthier, live longer, have more energy, stronger sex drive.....ect.

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep, being in shape allows you to do so many more things, can't wait to walk around with no shirt though I've started wearing singlets now in front of friends so i guess it's a step in the right direction haha
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PePPaRoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So far in my cut I've lost my belly sticking out. Still got a long way to go but I already feel better. I'm just looking forward to going to the beach and pools without wearing a shirt and being confident with myself.

Dam, seems like alot of people are keen to get there shirts off and go swimming haha, also another thing is confidence and self esteem
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the shirt thing is definitley key but also the look on all my ex's faces when they see me with a chick way hotter than them...................
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely being able to go to the beach, take my shirt off and not feel self conscious and have to suck my gut in. Being at a party and taking my shirt off when I start sweating from all the dancing I'll be doing

Also, being able to do alot of pull ups, I've never been able to do more than 3 and that was back in high school after lifting semi-regularly for 3 years.

I want to atleast once in my life have a 6 pack, and not the kind you drink. If I can reach that goal, I'll be happy regardless of how big my chest/ arms are.

Being able to approach women with the full confidence of knowing that I am an attractive human being. Never had that before.

Jolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jolfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think for many, having an attractive physical appearance will be a really good aspect for them. Sadly in this day in age, the six pack, tight abs, large chest is what appeals to the opposite sex, and due to the shallowness of the people around us, that's why people look for in a "good person" sometimes, so by having the good body already, it will make everyone more attracted to you. Personality can't be scene from the outside.

I've been offered a job as a model for a few clothing lines, which the pay is making me want to get in shape, but now I enjoy losing weight, going to the gym, and working hard.

Registered User USER54894846548948's Avatar
    USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USER54894846548948 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Being able to nail the hottest chicks on earth and then because I will be so hot that I have to tell them to stop calling me as its getting annoying.

Oh and becoming an underwear model...

kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kroum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GilGrape View Post

Oh and becoming an underwear model...
    Hehe, I'll 2nd that

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In no particular order:

1) A sense of accomplishment & pride I've never known before
    2) Being at peace with myself
    3) Seeing my ABS bay-bee! (they are FINALLY peeking out!)
    4) Showing off #3 outside every chance I get!!
    5) Being able to eat a little more healthy variety & knowing it won't have any ill effects due to my hard work (Thai, anyone? LOL)
    6) The living example about what REALLY hard work over a duration sets for my boys
    7) Having "that body" I've always wanted but until recently was afraid to try to earn

And, on a totally selfish, reward myself level, getting that authentic sheepskin B3 bomber jacket (Like Sly wore in "Rocky 4") I've set as a "pat on the back" goal for a year's effort! LOL
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

Originally Posted by souperpump View Post
    the shirt thing is definitley key but also the look on all my ex's faces when they see me with a chick way hotter than them...................
    Oh, that one will be sweet! I can relate & plan to have a similar moment sometime in the spring of 09'.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty much what everyone else has been saying. I want to look good without a shirt on and just be confident in my appearance. Which in turn will make me more confident with females.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."

legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legendaryMSN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me i think i look forward to being able to wear a t-shirt in summer without having to breath in lol and after losing weight i'd probably join the army always something ive wanted to do but my weight is in the way.

LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000) LLAKE62 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I want to go from "she's alright . . . for someone her age" to

"DAMN - Look at those ABS!"
    Keep on Keeping on

dfernandez90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dfernandez90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dfernandez90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    teh bitches

Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000) Jordan300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have several different motivators in my life. One of which I was subjected to most recently on a cruise. My younger brother is in fantasic shape. He played Socceri n college for FAU and is built ver well. Well he lives down in Ft. Lauderdale and all of his friends down there are all in similar shape. (including some fantasicly gorgeous girls) So like 20 of us were on a cruise together and I really stuck out as the fat guy. Even though I could easily out lift all of them, that meant ****. I don't have abs, i'm not ripped, I also don't tan. So I really felt out of place.

Long post, but there's some motivation.
    Only the Strong Survive

Pain is just weakness leaving the body

KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000) KineticWall is just really nice. (+1000)
    my number one motivator is Abs, i have always wanted them and i WILL get them before '09 i dont want them for any real reason other than just to know i pulled it off

number 2 is girls

and a little kicker story

You kno in highschool there is always that group of chicks everyone wants (there normally stupid too and bitches) well i was a fatty 180, not much muscle at all

2years later (only 3 months seriousness but i did little things before then) im a pretty good lookin 159 12% bf and one of these girls was working at a grocery store i was shopping at in town. I go through her line with my 5 dozen eggs, 10 cans of tuna, bacon and sausage and tub of butter and mayo (Keto diet) and she was like "did i go to Highschool with you? wow you look so diff i cant tell, are u in town often (were all in college now, except her prob) and you should come to one of my parties" i said "No, i dont talk to ppl who are bitches" she was all struck i then proceeded to open my wallet filled with 100s (just got paid rofl i landed a good internship stupid ****!!!) and she just stopped looking at me

it made me soooo happy

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to be in amazing shape for:

first: to kick ass in Judo and start competing again

second: be completely comfortable in a swim suit

third: be able to surf and bike for lonnng periods of time without getting tired.
    [Stickam Crǝw]

"A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing." - Albert Camus

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RachelBringIt View Post
    I want to be in amazing shape for:

first: to kick ass in Judo and start competing again

second: be completely comfortable in a swim suit

third: be able to surf and bike for lonnng periods of time without getting tired.
    You look better in a swimsuit than most of the girls I see at the beach/pool over here

My goals:

- General health, as said before, not getting tired the first whatever the discipline is
    - Look better, both for myself (hope it'll make the self-confidence higher ) and for others (I won't be the fat guy everyone makes fun of at the pool this time!)
    - Being able to walk around without shirt without thinking that everyone looks at me
    - Being ready to bulk this winter hopefully

My final goal is to bulk up a little, I have a wide frame, so being skinny-fat will not do it for me
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50) casumak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To turn heads at the beach
    I'm moose and I'm awesome!
    week 1: -3
    week 2: -2
    week 3: -2
    week 4: -1
    week 5:-2
    week 6:
    week 7:
    week 8:
    week 9:
    week 10:
    week 11:
    week 12:

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm looking forward to seeing my penis again.
    Awesome. Awesome to the max.