shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Its summer vacation and I want to lose some weight and build up a condition

My condition is really horrible right now. Could I build up a good condition in 6 weeks? If so whats the best way? I dont think I can even finish a 4 minute HIIT session. I also plan on going to gym since I have so much free time now. I already made a good diet

I plan on going to the gym every day except on sunday and train a different muscle group each day instead of doing a complete body work out is that a good idea?

The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about some stats and pictures. My advice for you would be totally different that what i would give a person who weighed more or less than you.
    The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.?
    R.K.

shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shonosuke is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    1.87cm and 85kg

bump

bump

Sportsfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shonosuke View Post
    I plan on going to the gym every day except on sunday and train a different muscle group each day instead of doing a complete body work out is that a good idea?
    Yep you wont go far wrong with that but i would not put a deadline on it depends how hard you work and what sort of nutrition you are consuming you will notice a difference in 6 weeks but you may not be the finished article.
    powderandpills.com