Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how to get a shot at ufc?

how does one go about getting a shot at a ufc trial fight or wec? with out going to a local gym ... is there a tryout or ne thing like that?
    ?Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.?---art of war---sun tzu

?I like the moment when I break a man's ego.?--bobby fischer

The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit. --
    Morihei Ueshiba

I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. ----
    Stephen Hawking

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    usually you have to work up from lower prestige feds (almost always actually)
    or as an offside shot you could be from a school affiliated with one of the big names of MMA
    a Militech fighter or someone from ATT (and be one of the best they have trained...)

Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or keep showing your face at TUF tryouts. Even if you don't make it on the show, there's always a chance they'll remember your name. Kane Fan's pretty much covered it.

Except for making it big in Japan first. But that's a really round-a-bout way of doing it.
    Kung Fu saved my life.

Jesus Christ saved my soul.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right. If it were easy, it wouldn't be worth doing." -Amalgamized Quote

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tuf is done after season 8
    so you would need to work your way up
    win fights at local shows , get with a bigger org (ala cage rage or ring of fire )
    then win there , then the ufc will call you
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJackson89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    win fights at local shows , get with a bigger org (ala cage rage or ring of fire )
    X2.
    If you want something you've never had before, you must do something you've never done before
    ...I rep back!!..

My H-drol log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118620421

Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Harrowlled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    Didn't know that. So yeah, work your way up the ladder.
    Kung Fu saved my life.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right. If it were easy, it wouldn't be worth doing." -Amalgamized Quote

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's done after Season 8?

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by King Nips View Post

x2??
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Harrowlled View Post
    Or keep showing your face at TUF tryouts. Even if you don't make it on the show, there's always a chance they'll remember your name. Kane Fan's pretty much covered it.

Except for making it big in Japan first. But that's a really round-a-bout way of doing it.
    well even to do that tho, you have to make it big in Japan the same way you do in America right?
    or do the Japanese feds give title shots to guys starting out?
    hell even if they did it would be a mistake to take it

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by jmil View Post
    x2??
    WTF? says who?

jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get a decent fight record and get your name out in the circuts. That's about it except for TUF or a good connection.

Originally Posted by Kane Fan View Post
    well even to do that tho, you have to make it big in Japan the same way you do in America right?
    or do the Japanese feds give title shots to guys starting out?
    hell even if they did it would be a mistake to take it
    That's what I meant by round-a-bout. It'd take the same work you'd have to do here, but in Japan.
    Kung Fu saved my life.

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could also conquer another sport and jump to MMA. Or be a pro wrestler...
    Aussies Pwn All Crew � Oz Enhanced • *ShaGGs* • Fiky • Wylde • Pro Lee Priest • Nesa • TheDeepBlue • mikeccccc • ryan_james • ajzoot • irongrasshopper • RockyVI • Pro Luke Wood • Goofxta • Milimber • dts1789 • thickmass • Benji Snap • G_Train • mickey_b08 • no limits

Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More then likely you will have to get some wins on your record at smaller shows then work your way up and get some decent fights in.
    Always a plus is if you are able to FINISH fights and get the crowds to remember you.
    Word of mouth is always #1 in my book.
    Eventually you should get some sort of manger who is able to network and make the connections for you so all you've got to worry about is training and not what is going on outside the cage/ring

--Source for TUF 8 being the last season???--

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pyrothehitman View Post
    with out going to a local gym ... is there a tryout or ne thing like that?
    I'm surprised you guys are answering this seriously.

What kind of guy comes in here saying that he's not interested in training for MMA at a local gym, he just wants a tryout, lmao. As if to imply that he doesn't need to train for it... he can just walk up and beat up a MMA fighter.

Come on... I call troll.

juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This guys an idiot or a troll.

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by jmil View Post
    x2??
    Originally Posted by dethmetalanimal View Post
    WTF? says who?
    Yeah, damnit, says who, motherfukkers?!?!?

Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shogun893 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    Yeah, damnit, says who, motherfukkers?!?!?
    If I remember correctly Spike and Zuffa'a TUF deal was renewed through season 9. I'm pretty sure I read that on Sherdog a lil while ago.

pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pyrothehitman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    I'm surprised you guys are answering this seriously.

What kind of guy comes in here saying that he's not interested in training for MMA at a local gym, he just wants a tryout, lmao. As if to imply that he doesn't need to train for it... he can just walk up and beat up a MMA fighter.

Come on... I call troll.
    i am a blackbelt already in aikibujutsu..idiot..and who says u gotta know mma anyways?...look at tank abbot...knocked mutha ****ers out for years and was just a barhopping alcoholic...i know how to fight..just no descent gyms in my area with any connections...i think i got a good shot at winning...u could be the best mma fighter in the world but in a street fight u get ur ass whooped by the adverage joe the just got paroled...so shut ur damn face ***..
    ?Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.?---art of war---sun tzu

?I like the moment when I break a man's ego.?--bobby fischer

The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit. --
    Morihei Ueshiba

I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road. ----
    Stephen Hawking

juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000) juniorftw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i am a blackbelt already in aikibujutsu..idiot..and who says u gotta know mma anyways?...look at tank abbot...knocked mutha ****ers out for years and was just a barhopping alcoholic...i know how to fight..just no descent gyms in my area with any connections...i think i got a good shot at winning...u could be the best mma fighter in the world but in a street fight u get ur ass whooped by the adverage joe the just got paroled...so shut ur damn face ***..
    aikibujutsu ... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GTFO

symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) symphony-x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    be good, get a goodrecord, know people
    Position: Hooker
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 120kg
    Club: Buckie RFC
    Supporter of: London Wasps, New Zealand, Scotland

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    ;///
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right and someone who is used to no rules....say....A STREET FIGHTER would get tooled in and MMA fight. (don't say a word about Kimbo)

Aikibujutsu, I am pretty sure is not for competition and only self presurvation in a time of crisis. Find a boxing gym somewhere. I drive 30 minutes to get to where i need to go to train. Trust me when i say the path is not as easy as you think or want it to be. I have been training for 7-8 months and i have just started sparring.

You may think you are hot **** till you see some one trying to feed their family with MMA or Thai. They will walk through you in a second. Earn your keep and train.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shogun893 View Post
    If I remember correctly Spike and Zuffa'a TUF deal was renewed through season 9. I'm pretty sure I read that on Sherdog a lil while ago.
    i stand corrected
    my blogs

so do you have a pro record yet ?
    if you are yet fight a real mma (cage or ring ) fight
    look around myspace , most local leagues are on there and they are always looking for fighters
    but i'll tell you independant fighters usually get ktfo
    just sayin
    my blogs

I'll pee on your shoes Storms of War's Avatar
    Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am a blackbelt already in aikibujutsu..idiot..
    ****, really? Are you as good as this guy?-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvPEU9mAX5Y

Do you know the umbrella attack?
    There's no "E" in "Camaro", you illiterate dipsh*t

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Storms of War View Post
    ****, really? Are you as good as this guy?-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvPEU9mAX5Y

Do you know the umbrella attack?
    lol i know right

BEAST MODE!!!!!! KAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEHHH HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Post a bunch of videos of yourself kicking somebodys ass on youtube.

I'll pee on your shoes Storms of War's Avatar
    Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Storms of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jmanjman47 View Post
    Post a bunch of videos of yourself kicking somebodys ass on youtube.
    Then tell the camera that "it's how a n*gga eat"
    There's no "E" in "Camaro", you illiterate dipsh*t

son I have to recomend you never fight
    you do not have the Martial Skills to be a MMA FAN let alone fighter
    you would get hurt, bad