Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Do I have heve hemorrhoids from working out?

First of all, please excuse the graphic nature of my post, but I assume for the most part we are all adults here, as well as humans, and unfortunately as humans we sometimes get embarrassing problems we don't really want to talk about.

Background:

For the past month and a half I have been extremely serious about working out, changing my diet, and working out an average of 5 times a week. I've already seen and felt many good changes in my body, as well as noticeably getting much stronger. The one thing I've never done was deadlifts, for fear of injury. That was until earlier this week when I did some (not heavy in order to try to perfect my form) on my back day. What followed was a restless night with a lot of itching in my anal area. I looked up information online and the first thing I thought was, "Oh man, I have worms or something". The thought creeped me out but started to doubt the possibility of parasites because I consider myself to have VERY good hygiene. Well, to make a long story short here are my symptoms:

Symptoms:

- The first night I was extremely itchy around my "hole", but it has gotten less itchy since then.
    - It does however still itch, and it feels like something is stuck in between my butt cheeks.
    - It is usually worse at night for some reason.
    - I used a mirror to check myself out and I have what looks like a blueish vein sticking out maybe an inch from my anus. It is not a ball or anything and it doesn't stick out that much. If you've ever seen somebody with a vein sticking out of their biceps it kind of looks like that.
    - I've read that some people have tied a rubberband around a hemorrhoid but there is no way I'd be able to do that since it doesn't stick out that much.
    - I can feel a slight bump when I wash myself in the shower.
    - When I have a bowel movement I notice blood on the toilet paper.

So what do you guys think? I've never had this problem until I started working out. Is it hemorrhoids? If it is, is it due to straining too much when I work out? Most importantly, WHEN WILL THIS GO AWAY?!? Unfortunately, I don't have health insurance, but because I live in a fairly poor town, there is a free clinic nearby. I will go if absolutely necessary, but only as a last resort, because I've been there before and the medical care there is pretty bad, and thats putting it nicely.

HELP!

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It sounds like the beginning of a hemeroid.

I get them occasionally. Yes straining contributes to them along with very solid poop. Your best bet is to go stock up on some prevantative measures NOW before it gets much worse and you have to take a week or two off from the gym because it hurts so bad.

Go get some Hemeroid Pads, the Witch Hazel ones that look like the zit wipes for your face. Use these when you take a dump instead of Toilet Paper.

Get some topical cream from the store also.

Get a stool softener so that your poop isnt rock solid.

If it starts hurting alot epsom salt baths are supposed to help.

If you dont start treating it now it will probably just get worse.

DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DragonfireXv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey thanks. Yesterday was leg day for me and I didn't go for fear that I'd only make the situation worse. I was reading here: http://www.hemaron.com/hemorrhoids-t...ids-causes.htm

and according to that website I should exercise. I'm just worried that by straining I'll actually be doing more harm than good. Think I should go and do shoulders today, on schedule? Or should I make sure whatever it is goes away completely before I go back to the gym.

SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100)
    Go see a doctor!

Reading about butt hole problems with my morning coffee really doesn't do it for me.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Yes, you have them.......go to a Dr.

memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds like them, mine wasn't itchy because it was further in.
    Squats irritated it, no squating and it was fine.
    I got some cream from the doc and could still exercise while using it, it's gone now, took 3-4 weeks.

I probably got mine cause i hold my breath too much on squats. Fixing that now tho.
    Any other preventive methods one should do?

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you eating fiber? If not, start taking metamucil or the generic.

Push it back in. (i know, gross) But it's not going to heal hanging out.

Over the counter medications suck. Get a prescription if it's not gone in a week.

Wiping with those little zit pads would be impossible. Buy the large wet wipes they use for babies and wipe with those. You can use hemorrhoid cream after that. Cleanliness is important.

Go a day w/o food and drink a bunch of water. A day of fasting might give it enough time to heal up if you don't have to go.

Obesity, eating too much, high blood pressure - can all contribute. If they don't start getting better, surgery is an option. Don't try to "tie" them yourself, unless you enjoy infection.

Don't push when you poop! The straining is what causes them. If you have to push, you really didn't have to go yet.
    Last edited by gecko2424; 06-13-2008 at 11:51 AM.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DragonfireXv View Post
    First of all, please excuse the graphic nature of my post, but I assume for the most part we are all adults here, as well as humans, and unfortunately as humans we sometimes get embarrassing problems we don't really want to talk about.

Background:

For the past month and a half I have been extremely serious about working out, changing my diet, and working out an average of 5 times a week. I've already seen and felt many good changes in my body, as well as noticeably getting much stronger. The one thing I've never done was deadlifts, for fear of injury. That was until earlier this week when I did some (not heavy in order to try to perfect my form) on my back day. What followed was a restless night with a lot of itching in my anal area. I looked up information online and the first thing I thought was, "Oh man, I have worms or something". The thought creeped me out but started to doubt the possibility of parasites because I consider myself to have VERY good hygiene. Well, to make a long story short here are my symptoms:

Symptoms:

- The first night I was extremely itchy around my "hole", but it has gotten less itchy since then.
    - It does however still itch, and it feels like something is stuck in between my butt cheeks.
    - It is usually worse at night for some reason.
    - I used a mirror to check myself out and I have what looks like a blueish vein sticking out maybe an inch from my anus. It is not a ball or anything and it doesn't stick out that much. If you've ever seen somebody with a vein sticking out of their biceps it kind of looks like that.
    - I've read that some people have tied a rubberband around a hemorrhoid but there is no way I'd be able to do that since it doesn't stick out that much.
    - I can feel a slight bump when I wash myself in the shower.
    - When I have a bowel movement I notice blood on the toilet paper.

So what do you guys think? I've never had this problem until I started working out. Is it hemorrhoids? If it is, is it due to straining too much when I work out? Most importantly, WHEN WILL THIS GO AWAY?!? Unfortunately, I don't have health insurance, but because I live in a fairly poor town, there is a free clinic nearby. I will go if absolutely necessary, but only as a last resort, because I've been there before and the medical care there is pretty bad, and thats putting it nicely.

HELP!
    I had this for about 3 months, it finally went away after I took 2 weeks off and changed my routine. For me, it was doing seated leg presses that kept ex-ASS-erbating the problem (my apologies).

The seated leg press had me placing a lot of stress on my tailbone, this in conjunction with pressing a _lot_ of weight while straining with my breath held did two things.

1) Massively elevated my blood pressure
    2) 'pinched' or stressed the tissues around my tailbone (my ass).

Those two factors are what created and maintained the hemroid in my opinion.

After I quit doing the leg press. (I do squats, deads, lunges, extensions and curls) I've never had a hemroid problem in the gym since. About 8 months now.

Good Look.

jk80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

I thought I had them as well same symtoms as you are having. I got a rectal exam at my last physical. The dr told me that I didn't have them, but my itchy ass is due to the nature of having a man-butt. No matter how much I wipe, I can't get rid of all of the poop because of my clenched cheeks. So the combo of the poop and paper down there causes some serious itching. He told me to take a shower after I poop and use wet wipes. I eat a lot of fiber and drink tons of water. It looks like i may be stuck with this problem. Curse this man-butt of mine!
    Last edited by jk80; 06-13-2008 at 12:25 PM.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had one for about a week. Doc said creme was only to relieve itching. Only way to heal it faster was heat. He recommended hot baths for about 10 min. or so daily. Pun intended but those things are a pain in the ass.
    Who oversees the overseers?

MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jk80 View Post
    I thought I had them as well same symtoms as you are having. I got a rectal exam at my last physical. The dr told me that I didn't have them, but my itchy ass is due to the nature of having a man-butt. No matter how much I wipe, I can't get rid of all of the poop because of my clenched cheeks. So the combo of the poop and paper down there causes some serious itching. He told me to take a shower after I poop and use wet wipes. I eat a lot of fiber and drink tons of water. It looks like i may be stuck with this problem. Curse this man-butt of mine!
    You must be rockin' some crazy skid marks.

SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100) SluttySamantha is not very well liked. (-100)
    WTF

Man butt? You are just hygienically nasty dude. Take a shower hose head and shoot it up and around your ass. It's simple. Problem solved. God!

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SluttySamantha View Post
    WTF

Man butt? You are just hygienically nasty dude. Take a shower hose head and shoot it up and around your ass. It's simple. Problem solved. God!
    I'm actually agreeing with you on something - that's gross dude!
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Originally Posted by Mindi911 View Post
    I'm actually agreeing with you on something - that's gross dude!
    Sick thought but just imagine how much of that crap seeps out when he sweats then sits on a bench at the gym. Think everyone will carry their own towel with disenfectant from this point on.

Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Sick thought but just imagine how much of that crap seeps out when he sweats then sits on a bench at the gym. Think everyone will carry their own towel with disenfectant from this point on.
    ok you know what thanks you've just encouraged me start putting together a home gym!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

jk80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not disgusting and I have good hygeine. In fact, I freaked out when he told me the diagnosis because I am obsessed with cleanliness. No skid marks no ruined benches. The dr told me the VAST MAJORITY of men have some poop and toilet paper particles stuck in their butts. I am not talking dingleberrys or chunks of paper, in fact the toilet paper is clean when I get done. He said very tiny amounts are enough to cause irritation in some people. Should I have posted that embarrassing story? Probably not, but I was trying to help the OP. He seems too young to be suffering from roids. Please don't judge me. I was just trying to help.... Okay, I will leave now.

immune to overtraining gollybegully's Avatar
    gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gollybegully is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not gonna bother reading all that, as im sure u go into waayy too much detail. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that youre drinking protein shakes right?

stop drinking protein shakes, or if u absolutely must throw like 5 spoons of benefiber into each shake.

It will go away by itself in 2 weeks if u lay off the whey.
    The iron never lies

Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anaar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it may very well be that you are inactive

get about, move around... if you sit on your ass all day, and only lift for about one hour of twenty four, yes you will have blood in your crap

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do hemorroids only come out/hang out of the hole?

Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    Hmmm? I'm not an MD but it seems to me they come in varying degrees and locations. It also is important for the OP to go see a doc. People diagnosing medical conditions over the Internet can be a dangerous thing. The OPs problem may be something else. We just don't know. We can only guess and that's not good enough.

Originally Posted by SluttySamantha View Post
    Hmmm? I'm not an MD but it seems to me they come in varying degrees and locations. It also is important for the OP to go see a doc. People diagnosing medical conditions over the Internet can be a dangerous thing. The OPs problem may be something else. We just don't know. We can only guess and that's not good enough.

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000) spot_skater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like a hemmroid bro. Get some hemmroid cream OTC stuff and try it for a few days, along with some wipes of sorts, and see if it starts to clear up. If it doesn't get better after a week go to the doctor and if it's bad enough they will do the "rubber band" procedure on ya. DO NOT try to pop it yourself.

memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) memanme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nope. Mine was a fair way up, doc stuck a huge metal thing in my ass to check for them. When it went in i was like ah ****, when it came out i was like, yeh, glad i ain't gay.
    Last edited by memanme; 06-17-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hemorrhoids are just varicose veins of the rectum...

818tony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gollybegully View Post
    im not gonna bother reading all that, as im sure u go into waayy too much detail. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that youre drinking protein shakes right?

stop drinking protein shakes, or if u absolutely must throw like 5 spoons of benefiber into each shake.

It will go away by itself in 2 weeks if u lay off the whey.
    your absolutley rite on the money!!! protein shakes made my anus burn like hell!!!!!! i stopped drinking them and it went away.

hmmm i might go grab some benefiber and mix it. dood hopefully the benefiber will work because i need still need to gain 10lbs.

Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 818tony View Post
    your absolutley rite on the money!!! protein shakes made my anus burn like hell!!!!!! i stopped drinking them and it went away.

hmmm i might go grab some benefiber and mix it. dood hopefully the benefiber will work because i need still need to gain 10lbs.
    Wow, strong bump or should I say BUTT bump? lol jk.

OP, hope everything got better.
    1493 total in 105 class

Lift.Eat.Poop. :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160515911

CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CanadianFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not disgusting and I have good hygeine. In fact, I freaked out when he told me the diagnosis because I am obsessed with cleanliness. No skid marks no ruined benches. The dr told me the VAST MAJORITY of men have some poop and toilet paper particles stuck in their butts. I am not talking dingleberrys or chunks of paper, in fact the toilet paper is clean when I get done. He said very tiny amounts are enough to cause irritation in some people. Should I have posted that embarrassing story? Probably not, but I was trying to help the OP. He seems too young to be suffering from roids. Please don't judge me. I was just trying to help.... Okay, I will leave now.

If it makes you feel any better, i get the exact same thing. The volume of food i started eating when i began working out forced me to take multiple ****s during the day and the smallest amount of trace **** mixed with sweat would wreak havoc. I pretty much have to polish my ass after every **** to not itch/burn. So everyone else can lay off. It you think you're all hygene and clean. Wet a white towel before you take a shower and wipe your ass. EVERYONE has skid marks, unless you wax your ass crack its impossible to clean your ass perfectly, especially if you only wipe once. Just for fun, dap some melted chocolate in your arm pit and try to whipe it all out without looking and with a single wipe... lol. Enjoy read.

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats the relation between whey intake and hemorrhoids ? sorry for bumping an old topic
    NJ Crew

MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100) MrMuscles2012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I started weight training 2 weeks ago and for the first time in my life, I have developed hemorrhoids. So YEAH, it's related and now I wish I never started weight training