ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

VitaSport Fusion

I have never bought this supplement (saving money), but every time I go to a nutrishop, I ask for a sample. They give 1 scoop, a 1/3 serving for free.
    -Mixability - 8/10 is mostly absorbed after pouring it into water, but some is left over at the bottom.
    -Taste - 10/10 I always get the grape flavor, and it is easily the best tasting pre workout energy drink I've ever had.
    -Effect - 9/10 Took it yesterday before back and Bis. Was very focused, had a ton of energy, and had an incredible back workout followed by a 3x3 bicep workout.
    Pro's/Con's:
    -I felt shaky(in the back) for the rest of my workout. I started off with deadlifts and different types of rows for back, so either that caused me to be kinda shaky or it was the supplement.
    -Worked way better than NanoVapour or NO-Xplode ever has for me, doesn't make you feel like your going to have a heart attack.
    -It came in a small tub about the size of a NO-Xplode tub, and cost $33 locally, so it is also inexpensive.
    -I felt light headed for my the 2nd half of my workout.
    Last edited by ekolow; 07-06-2008 at 05:15 PM.