A-JAM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Should I Take Whey Protein Before Football Camp ???

should i take whey before football camp....or after or both let me kno???
    GET RIPPED or DIE TRYIN (without using ROIDS)

drfine1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id take it in the morning when you wake up and after. make shur your eatting alot to

jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhashey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't eat anything you don't normally eat. If you are used to whey, then go ahead. Also, depending where you are (here it has been high 80's) you should concentrate on getting carbs in pre competition. Protein is not the best energy source for a long camp, eat up on some fruit and oatmeal to carry you through.
    J. Hashey, CSCS, Owner - Synergy Athletics

Website/Blog: www.synergy-athletics.com
    Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/jhashey
    EliteFts Article Contributor, Diesel Crew Forum Mod,
    Author -Bull Strength Training- www.bullstrength.com

victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you think you can stomach it. I don't know, i would imagine that a protein shake + heavy exercise + sun beating down on you = throw-up everywhere. Better just to have one afterwards instead of before and maybe another during dinner.