Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by John Doe X View Post
    I taken the courtesy of editing your post!

Back on topic, here is a pic of Arnie on stage without his shoes!!

Holy crap that is funny....
    Scott Mowry
    The difference between a CHAMP and A CHUMP is U...Pro Bob Chick

The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams is...YOU!

scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000) scottmowry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Lou Is 6'5" and he didn't lie about his height.

I met him in person several times and last year when I met him I wore 3 inch heels and we were eye to eye when he told me to pay him $20 buck to take a picture with him.
    At 6'2" you are perfect. Then again you are taller then most of the men on this board right now.....
    Scott Mowry
    The difference between a CHAMP and A CHUMP is U...Pro Bob Chick

The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams is...YOU!

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have stood next to Arnold I am 6-0. He was about an inch or two taller than me.
    This thread is stupid

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down You All Fail. This Topic Has Already Been Done And Dusted.

The truth regarding Arnold's arm measurements, from a previous thread:

Originally Posted by magnabolt View Post
    I myself am going to try something a little bit different in this thread and make claims that are based on facts as opposed to conjecture and speculation. And before I go any further, LOL @ the people citing a black convict in the film Pumping Iron to reference Arnold's arm size.

In a thread with 150+ replies, the only factual post thus far:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RickRoss
    "To begin with, most of the claimed measurements of top bodybuilders are simply untrue. The largest muscular arm that I ever measured ? or saw ?was Sergio Oliva's, which, accurately measured, "cold" was 20 1/8 inches. Arnold Schwarzenegger's arm was 19 7/8, slightly pumped ? probably 19 1/2 "cold". Bill Pearl's largest arm, his left arm, was 18 5/8 at a bodyweight of 222 in 1960 ? at the 1971 NABBA Mr. Universe contest in London, his publicized arm size was listed as 20 1/4, but it was obvious to me that his arms were actually smaller than when I measured them in 1960, and it was obvious to anybody who saw the two men side by side that Sergio's arms literally dwarfed Bill's arms, and now you know how big Sergio's arms were at the time."

Arthur Jones

http://arthurjonesexercise.com/Bulletin2/36.PDF

Whatever Arnold claimed his arm size to be in his Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding is a lie. He DID measure his arms at 22 inches. The problem is, they were not measured accurately. It was a standard practice for bodybuilders back then (and I imagine, still is today) to "cheat" when measuring their arms by letting the tape hang loosely around their arm, which would add several inches. When measured CORRECTLY AND ACCURATELY, Arnold's arms were 19 and 1/2 inches cold, as stated in the quoted post above.

The problem with the people on this forum appears to be that they think your arms are NOT WORTHY unless they are 20+ inches. The fact is, any human arm that is measured at over 18 inches with sub 5% bodyfat is a massive arm. When you people make arm comparisons between bodybuilders, the biggest factor that you are failing to take into account is bone structure. If two guys have 20 inch arms, and one guy has a SMALL bone structure and the other guy has a LARGE bone structure, obviously the arms of the guy with the smaller bone structure are going to look bigger and more impressive. Bone structure is determined by measuring the circumference of the wrist. It is a known fact that Arnold had a relatively small bone structure (which I believe he makes mention of somewhere in his Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding). Ronnie Coleman, (I assume, based on appearance alone) appears to have a thick bone structure. Arnold's arms do not appear to be as big as Coleman's, but two factors that need to be taken into consideration are: Ronnie's larger bone structure, plus the fact that Arnold was several inches taller. Shorter limbs = illusion of greater size.

Also, the tricep muscle comprises two-thirds of the upper arm. In order to have huge arms, you MUST have huge triceps. With this knowledge in hand, it's hardly surprising that Ronnie Coleman's arms are bigger than Arnold's, given the fact that Ronnie's triceps are clearly bigger than Arnold's.

Yes, Arnold had great arms. Yes, he had an unbelievable physique. Yes, he was a phenomenal bodybuilder. NO, HE DID NOT HAVE 20 INCH ARMS.

GET OVER IT.

Oh, and the OP is a troll BTW.

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by MikeDS View Post
    I think he was 6'0'' but who cares? His arms could've been 22'' as he was tall and wouldn't look as magnificent on him as it would on Coleman who is 5'10'' in my opinion
    HUGE FAIL SON.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Again, who cares?
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by weeman180375 View Post
    thank you,i agree totally.
    A guy who trains at my gym was an IFBB pro up until recently but has now gone back to NABBA due to lack of shows here in the UK,he is by anyones standard a beast,at a height of 5'10" his arms measure stone cold 20 3/4" and are massive,but compared to other pro's mentioned by the size doubters his arms are small in comparison to theirs.i attached pics of the guy btw,the stage pics are of him in the pro class at last years NABBA universe.
    I just dont see why people have such a hard time taking these facts in,or is it,which i think is more likely,its just a little bunch of net trolls hating on others achievements due to the fact they will never achieve anything like what these guys have in their wildest dreams.

and don't even get me started on people argueing about others height,lmfao WTF? nothing better to do? lmao
    ... and his arms seem about the same size (may be even a tad bigger) as Arnold's, only not half as shapely. You might just compare the arm from the most muscular pose with any of Arnold's most muscular poses and see.

pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratikray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    Again, who cares?
    Clearly, you do, otherwise you wouldnt pop in again and again :P

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    negged for a useless bump
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gayer than 2 men on a seatless bicycle.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uberr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Paragraphs PAT use them.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's clearly the clone of that clown, thread popped out of nowhere after the close of another useless one that troll cretaed. IP check would be nice. Though it's not really allways accurate..
    Zeus

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by John Doe X View Post
    I taken the courtesy of editing your post!

Back on topic, here is a pic of Arnie on stage without his shoes!!

LOL
    Its 5:20 in the mng and I laughed so loud that the everyone in the house heard it!
    Facts and common sense defeats ignorance and drama.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Serge Nubret, true legend in Bodybuilding.

Avoids buying from cruelty to animal countries. Hit them in the wallets, gets their attention.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Coleman had his arms measured at 21.75" at 300lbs. There is absolutely no friggin way Arnold had bigger arms then Coleman. If Arnold claims to have 22" arms then you know it is BS. Especially considering that Arnold did not have the biggest triceps.

A ripped detailed arm at 19" looks bigger then a soft 21" arm.

linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000) linedrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    they all had phenominal chests back then
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. "
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iroczinoz View Post
    Coleman had his arms measured at 21.75" at 300lbs. There is absolutely no friggin way Arnold had bigger arms then Coleman. If Arnold claims to have 22" arms then you know it is BS. Especially considering that Arnold did not have the biggest triceps.

A ripped detailed arm at 19" looks bigger then a soft 21" arm.
    I agree with the second part of your post, but as for the first part, bodyweight is not always a good indicator. I've seen 185 pounds lifters with bigger arms than lifters well over 200 pounds, even if they were both muscular. I'm not saying Arnold arms are bigger than Ronnie's, but remember the weight Ronnie has over Arnold will mostly be in Legs/Torso, not necessarily arms.

Arthur Jones measured Sergio Oliva's arm at just over 20. Arnolds was smaller when they measured it, but as I recall Arnold was still not at his biggest at that time.
    "Everybody's worried about overtraining. Sheesh. Push it, blast it, no tiptoeing through the fields of metal" - Dave Draper

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone really believe Arnold was only 5 ft 10? lol

BTW who cares, the man is a bodybuilding legend.
    I have met Arnold, shook his hand and stood right next to him. I am a solid 6'3" and I guess he was around 5'10-5'11. He was slightly taller than my mother who is 5'10".
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boring06 View Post
    I agree with the second part of your post, but as for the first part, bodyweight is not always a good indicator. I've seen 185 pounds lifters with bigger arms than lifters well over 200 pounds, even if they were both muscular. I'm not saying Arnold arms are bigger than Ronnie's, but remember the weight Ronnie has over Arnold will mostly be in Legs/Torso, not necessarily arms.

Arthur Jones measured Sergio Oliva's arm at just over 20. Arnolds was smaller when they measured it, but as I recall Arnold was still not at his biggest at that time.
    I know Ronnie claimed to have 24" arms too. So if Ronnie claimed to have 24" and they were just under 22". We can kind of figure Arnold did the same claimed 22" but had 20".

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't think of anything I care less about. Always nice to know real measurements, but in the end who actually cares? It's all about the illusion and looks, not measurements and figures.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by linedrive View Post
    they all had phenominal chests back then
    and funnily enough no PCT....

the biggest reported negative side from AAS is gyno.

irnoic how it works.
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    Can't think of anything I care less about. Always nice to know real measurements, but in the end who actually cares? It's all about the illusion and looks, not measurements and figures.
    The people who make false claims are the ones that care. All the figures are skewed in the IFBB,so they must do it for a reason. If they did not care then everyone would say the truth.

That goes for 34" Cutler waist
    The 24" Coleman Arms ( at least Coleman let himself be measured)
    22" Schwarzenegger arms

etc....

wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Austrian Actor, US Politician. "I'm 6'2". I've heard rumors that I'm really much shorter in real life - like 5'6" or something like that - which is ridiculous. I can assure you this is not the case. People look up to me, and not just because I do a lot of work in the community. I mean, most people really LOOK UP to me."

Many people have met him and in his early career a lot of the estimates are 6ft 1-2. Jon Meade said Arnie told him in a 1980 interview he was "6ft 1.5", Vince Basille has said he measured Arnie in 1969 at 6ft 1.5. Arnold has also recently said that he was "6ft 1 and 3/4" but now has shrunk to 6ft 1, as measured by his daughter

Source: http://www.celebheights.com/s/Arnold...egger-177.html

/end phukin thrad
    CAUTION: This user may use sarcasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to.
    ► WKEA ◄
    *TEAM KAI*
    *TEAM WOLF*

keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) keffmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Patmuscled! View Post
    This is just in response to a thread here that I read comparing Arnold, Coleman and Cutler's arm measurements. The said thread also talked about Arnold's height. I just can't help but share some argument as to how tall Arnold really is or was based on some simple observation. Arnold is listed as 6'2". That is true and accurate I think. Why? In Pumping Iron in the 1975 Mr. Olympia, Arnold and Lou Ferrigno stood side by side barefooted. You can see the obvious two-three inches height difference between the two bodybuilders with Ferrigno being taller at 6'4 1/2" or 6'5". Are you telling me that Lou Ferrigno also lied about his height and is only 6'2" if some of you think Arnold is just 6 feet flat or even 5'11". How the hell can Arnold stand only 5'10" when he looks much taller than that? And I don't buy the idea or argument that Arnold is always wearing cowboy boots or elevators. If he is wearing elevators, his perceived height won't look natural wwhich I think is not the case with the oak. He always looks tall with his long legs and arms. Arnold is a tall man. Accept that fact and move on. If you guys think Arnold is 5'10" then Coleman should be just 5'6" and Cutler at around 5'5". That's impossible. And what would that make of Franco Columbu's height? 5 Feet? That's not possible either as you know how short a 5 feet person is. You've all seen Arnold and Franco stood side by side barefooted and there is a 9-10 inches height difference. Yes, the truth is, Arnold is around 6'2" and Franco at 5'5" at the most. And guys Arnold is a healthy, fit man who always had a good posture. At his current 60, his height is still probably at 6'1" or 6'1 1/2" as he is still not very old if you know what I mean. Plus, he has good posture throughout his life so nature will have a very hard time shrinking Arnold to 5'10.

But yes I agree that Arnold's arms were never 22 inches as he claimed. It was only 20 inches tops, pumped and flexed!
    i take this as negativity towards the great one, pat your a dick

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone really believe Arnold was only 5 ft 10? lol

BTW who cares, the man is a bodybuilding legend.
    i do

yeah cool. neg all you want.

mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Muscle bellies / thred

arnold had perfect muscle bellies on long think arm.at a tall height

compairing him to other people with lack of arm genetics say these are 19s or blblblb dosent work

he had 22 1/2 monster arms with long muscle bellies not 22 with short little baseball bicep

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mikegio1989 View Post
    Muscle bellies / thred

arnold had perfect muscle bellies on long think arm.at a tall height

compairing him to other people with lack of arm genetics say these are 19s or blblblb dosent work

he had 22 1/2 monster arms with long muscle bellies not 22 with short little baseball bicep
    If he had long muscle bellies he wouldn't of had the huge peak though would he? They would have looked more like Levrone's. How do you know they were actually that measurement?
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000) mikegio1989 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    If he had long muscle bellies he wouldn't of had the huge peak though would he? They would have looked more like Levrone's. How do you know they were actually that measurement?
    ok there boss

HE HAD it all peak and full it is possible not all of us have the genetics of a 11 yr old girl

LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LevroneFan2002 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Lou Is 6'5" and he didn't lie about his height.

I met him in person several times and last year when I met him I wore 3 inch heels and we were eye to eye when he told me to pay him $20 buck to take a picture with him.
    Yes but his trainers would add an inch if not a bit more, but his forehead could be taller so I dunno. He's probs closer to 6' 4".
    My routine:

Mon - Biceps
    Tues - Triceps
    Wed - Biceps
    Thurs - Triceps
    Fri - Biceps
    Sat - Triceps
    Sun - Rest

You can't see back and legs, don't waste your time with that nonsense!

Originally Posted by mikegio1989 View Post
    ok there boss

HE HAD it all peak and full it is possible not all of us have the genetics of a 11 yr old girl
    I was only saying not having a go. If you have long muscle bellies they wont peak, if have short ones they will. His right arm was peaked his left wasn't so much. I never said they weren't full though just that he didn't have long muscle bellies. Thanks for the 11 yr old girl comment, how mature. Negged.