Thread: chest size

Registered User kickfliptorodeo's Avatar
    kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

chest size

is a 40 inch chest size decent for my stats?
    On the road to 165lbs 8%bf....

-Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles ?

-I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' ali

-The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. arnold