klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ACL Xtreme Tren and HMG stack

I would first like to say that I have been lifting for about 6 years now and this is my first prohormone cycle ever. I am 21 years old.

I am currently on my 3rd week of ACL Xtreme Tren and I have been seeing really great results thus far. I also have a bottle of ACL HMG and I was thinking about stacking the two. I was planning on starting the HMG at the beginning of the 4th week of my Tren and contunuing it for the full four weeks. My cycle would look as follows...

Week 1: Tren
    Week 2: Tren
    Week 3: Tren
    Week 4: Tren + HMG
    Week 5: HMG
    Week 6: HMG
    Week 7: HMG + start post cycle (Test booster, Estro blocker (6oxo), and liver detox

Would this be too much for my first cycle ever? I have read that you often do not want to go over 4 weeks for your first cycle. Do any of you guys have experience stacking the two? I have read that HMG is much like a hard cutter and an esrtro blocker which would be great after the Tren to shred me up a bit more. Thanks,

Klep

norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats the compound in hmg??
    Dead Serious

klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by norcalsfinest View Post
    whats the compound in hmg??
    2a, 3a-Epithio- 17a-methyl- 17B-hydroxy-5a-etioallocholane

norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    as for running two pro hormones for your first ph cycle i wouldnt suggest that. i would run the tren first and see how you respond to it.

i know you've probabally heard it 1000 times but make sure you have your pct lined up and support sups.
    Dead Serious

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    2a, 3a-Epithio- 17a-methyl- 17B-hydroxy-5a-etioallocholane
    I think this is a clever way of re-wording Havoc. (correct me if Im wrong)

Whats the pricing on it?

You'd probably be better getting Havoc or Epistane since they have much more positive feedback.

-edit- also there are much cheaper versions of Tren than the ACL one.
    Last edited by Dave P; 06-11-2008 at 06:42 PM.

I understand running 2 pro-hormones on the first run isnt always suggested. So far the Tren is working really well, I have gained about 5-6 lbs of solid muscle in 2 weeks and the strength/endurance gains are incredible.

I have noticed a bit of testicular shrinkage, which is to be expected, and have been experiencing some mood swings and a bit of depression here and there.

What do you guys recommend for good test boosters, liver detox and estro blockers for a post-cycle? Should this post-cycle be started at the beginning of the last week of my tren?

And i did get a good deal on the HMG and the Tren. I get a 15% discount at Max Muscle.

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by klepto View Post
    I understand running 2 pro-hormones on the first run isnt always suggested. So far the Tren is working really well, I have gained about 5-6 lbs of solid muscle in 2 weeks and the strength/endurance gains are incredible.

I have noticed a bit of testicular shrinkage, which is to be expected, and have been experiencing some mood swings and a bit of depression here and there.

What do you guys recommend for good test boosters, liver detox and estro blockers for a post-cycle? Should this post-cycle be started at the beginning of the last week of my tren?

And i did get a good deal on the HMG and the Tren. I get a 15% discount at Max Muscle.
    PCT should be started the day after your last dose of the cycle.
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

jeremybyrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremybyrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremybyrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremybyrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need to be running your liver protect with the tren.... ive heard good things about liver longer.

also you could have got spawn for 65 (tren + epistane) which im pretty sure is the same thing your taking but 200 bucks cheaper

IG: a_tarasov1 Pretty Boy Floyd's Avatar
    Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you need a PCT after HMG alone?
    Instagram: a_tarasov1

DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoWorkSon__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It was my understanding that HMG could be used as a PCT. Am I the only one that has heard this?

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeremybyrd View Post
    you need to be running your liver protect with the tren.... ive heard good things about liver longer.

also you could have got spawn for 65 (tren + epistane) which im pretty sure is the same thing your taking but 200 bucks cheaper
    never seen spawn for $65.

anyways op; I'll be the first to say you should have had your PCT down to a fine science before jumping on cycle. It appears your set on OTC so my best advice would be a reversitol + AI's PCS for PCT. It has everything you need. Check out www.OTCPCT.com great info in there. DMan did one hell of a job on that

IG: a_tarasov1 Pretty Boy Floyd's Avatar
    Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pretty Boy Floyd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DoWorkSon__ View Post
    It was my understanding that HMG could be used as a PCT. Am I the only one that has heard this?
    yeah, seems that way
    Instagram: a_tarasov1

Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    klepto...

how did this cycle work for you? I just started this same cycle yesterday. Previously I did tren with ah-89 and this was effected but I had some bloating....this time around I am doing tren and hmg and am going to keep my diet in better check...also will probably start on some tribulus in about a week or two...try to keep the libido up

tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just started this cycle...did a 2 month cycle of tren xtreme by itself once before...results were great!!...gained 5 solid pounds but got way tighter and SUPER vascular compared to normal...the only side effect i got (which REALLY sucks) is my sex drive was completely gone...it's normally very high....it's been several months since i did that cycle...i just found out about the hmg product and was told by several people that are on both that it's working great....noah steere (the 6'6 monster endorsed by ids) owns a store in my city..i talked it over with him and he said the hmg will definately be good to run with it...he always shoots me straight..i've tried to buy stuff from him before and he's talked me out of it..i'll keep you g uys posted on my results with this cycle....

by the way, i'm sure this post will start an ids bashing since i mentioned my friend noah is endorsed by them...not trying to put in a word for them, just stating that in case anyone wants to look him up...6'6 335lbs and shredded muscle..it's f'n insane to see him in person...take care and good look to anyone that tries either of these products
    "If we fight for money, I will stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I will stop hitting you when I feel like it" (Rickson Gracie)

Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    after about a week I took myself off this cycle. I did not like the sides. I was extreamly irratable....snapping at everyone around me. I also went from 198 to 205 in a week! I have to think this is water. I feel extreamly bloated and my pants are a little tight....this all being said on the week I was on this cycle I was lifting very heavy....I may of had to much sodium in my diet and retained water. Ive been off this cycle for 2 days and yesterday I had one of my better workouts in awhile. My stamania was up the whole time and I just felt jacked and very strong.

Hey tapyouout.....are u in NC? I see you train with Team-Roc...arent they out of Raleigh. I had a buddy that use to fight with Team-Roc a few years ago.

tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tapyouout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    Hey tapyouout.....are u in NC? I see you train with Team-Roc...arent they out of Raleigh. I had a buddy that use to fight with Team-Roc a few years ago.

i train at the one in fayetteville...there are several team-rocs across NC...all great schools...who's your friend that trained there?
    "If we fight for money, I will stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I will stop hitting you when I feel like it" (Rickson Gracie)

stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DoWorkSon__ View Post
    you're kidding, right? Look at the compound posted above, it's Epistane/Havoc.

Originally Posted by tapyouout View Post
    i train at the one in fayetteville...there are several team-rocs across NC...all great schools...who's your friend that trained there?
    His name is John Sullivan but he goes by Ubie Sullivan....this was a few years ago