Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Reset-AD and alcohol ? (+quick GM question)

Hey,

I plan on running my bottle of reset-ad at 3/day (one with each main meal) for 20days without any usage of any kind of stims (to get the best out of it).

But during those 20days, I'll have my dad birthday and a family party, so there will certainly be alcohol. I don't plan on getting drunk (except if my hot cousins take me out with their friends ) and was wondering if alcohol could reduce the effect of Reset-AD.

Quick GM question: I got the sour apple sample, and was wondering when the best moment was to take it. I usually use NO-Shotgun pre-wo and PW intra (love that stuff). Should I try not taking shotgun to take GM instead, or would taking it PWO be ok too ?
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nutir View Post
    (except if my hot cousins take me out with their friends )
    (Yes or No incest?) lol

Alcohol though never good when on a cycle, in limited amounts should not have an overly suppresive effect on your gains.

Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    (Yes or No incest?) lol

Alcohol though never good when on a cycle, in limited amounts should not have an overly suppresive effect on your gains.
    No incest

My cousins friends are hot, that's the point I wanted to make

I'm not really worried about my gains during these weekends, because my diet won't be 100% clean. I was worried about the possible effect of alcohol on reset-ads' effectiveness.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

bump
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

gianthulkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gianthulkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gianthulkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most deffentitly

Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Quick GM question: I got the sour apple sample, and was wondering when the best moment was to take it. I usually use NO-Shotgun pre-wo and PW intra (love that stuff). Should I try not taking shotgun to take GM instead, or would taking it PWO be ok too ?
    taking it with the NO Shotgun should be fine
    Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big

Originally Posted by gianthulkman View Post
    most deffentitly
    Any other have this opinion ? (guessing you speak about resetAD)

I will keep alcohol to a minimum.

Originally Posted by Bobaroo View Post
    taking it with the NO Shotgun should be fine
    Great, thanks!
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Bumping this up a last time to see if there are some other opinions.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, i'm taking reset ad 3x a day with meals and STILL taking all my other supps and i'm still getting awesome results. so you should be fine. as long as you aren't drinking everyday and going all nuts (which, you said you aren't doing) you'll be fine.
    enjoy the days!
    My first powerlifting meet: October 5th 2013

Originally Posted by ophelia53 View Post
    well, i'm taking reset ad 3x a day with meals and STILL taking all my other supps and i'm still getting awesome results. so you should be fine. as long as you aren't drinking everyday and going all nuts (which, you said you aren't doing) you'll be fine.
    enjoy the days!
    Yeah I know that you can get awesome results while using stims, but I have exams for 10days~ so I won't be able to workout much. So I figured why not take the full advantage of the product ?

Thanks for the input!
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just like any supp, drinking will take away from the effectiveness and your overall progress.

But no, you will not die if u drink on reset ad

ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ophelia53 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I know that you can get awesome results while using stims, but I have exams for 10days~ so I won't be able to workout much. So I figured why not take the full advantage of the product ?

Thanks for the input!
    no worries! glad to help. exams for 10 days? that sounds....horrible. lol. good luck on them, though. if you can lift, you can pass 10 exams....
    have fun on your vacay days!
    and let me know how the reset works without taking any stims. i'm gonna do that in a couple months, on the way back home from the desert.
    My first powerlifting meet: October 5th 2013

Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    Just like any supp, drinking will take away from the effectiveness and your overall progress.

But no, you will not die if u drink on reset ad
    cool thanks!

Originally Posted by ophelia53 View Post
    no worries! glad to help. exams for 10 days? that sounds....horrible. lol. good luck on them, though. if you can lift, you can pass 10 exams....
    have fun on your vacay days!
    and let me know how the reset works without taking any stims. i'm gonna do that in a couple months, on the way back home from the desert.
    More like 7 days straight, I start my exams today, another one tomorrow, and then monday->friday next week everyday exams. I was saying 10days because I included the w-e ^^
    It sounds and is horrible, more so because I know for sure I won't pass them
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***