FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)

Nautilus NT 1020 F/I/D bench

http://www.nautilus.com/nautilus_bra...ness+Bench.jsp

Does anyone have this bench?I'd be interested to hear any feedback:raves,reviews,complaints,criticisms,
    problems,issues,etc.Thanks
    Last edited by FERRUM_MAXIMUS; 06-09-2008 at 10:20 PM.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think i have that bench...or a model very similar.

mine is super sturdy and adjusts to all the heights i'd like.

it is also heavy and is tough to move if you want to use it in different places.

It is also a bit hjigher than a normal bench...so my feet aren't flat when doing flat bench.

if you look at the pic of my gym you can see the bench in there.

tim

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    i think i have that bench...or a model very similar.

mine is super sturdy and adjusts to all the heights i'd like.

it is also heavy and is tough to move if you want to use it in different places.

It is also a bit hjigher than a normal bench...so my feet aren't flat when doing flat bench.

if you look at the pic of my gym you can see the bench in there.

tim
    I just got back from picking up another craigslist deal.I got the Nautilus NT 1020 bench with preacher curl attachment,a 300lb olympic weight set,a pair of olympic dumbbells,an olympic ez-curl bar,and a Marcy MP 12.0 multipress rack with lat pulldown/high pulley and adjustable cable column.The guy tried to sell it at his yard sale for $75 but I ended up giving him $25.I have 2 other Nautilus benches but they use pop-pins for adjustments and this one is ladder style.I looked for your gym pics but didn't find them.All 3 of my Nautilus benches have wheels on them,does yours have wheels?Their website says the height is 21",is yours higher than that?
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...yup...it is hard to find anything in those pics. i took another pic of the bench...it is 22 inches tall. no wheels on mine. maybe i'll put a few on there.

ps...the everyoung multistation is all set up...the wife loves it. it is smooth and was well worth the $300 it cost.....thanks again for the info on that.

tim

ooops...here is the pic.
    Attached Images

...yup...it is hard to find anything in those pics. i took another pic of the bench...it is 22 inches tall. no wheels on mine. maybe i'll put a few on there.

ps...the everyoung multistation is all set up...the wife loves it. it is smooth and was well worth the $300 it cost.....thanks again for the info on that.

tim
    Yeah post a pic of your bench when you get a chance.The M1000 is a good machine,and the leg press is nice.For $300 you can't go wrong.Think of it like this,what's the cheapest you've seen a good quality selectorized leg press for?If you saw one for $300 you'd grab it right away,right?So add a press station,leg extension,lat/high pulley,low pulley,and a pec-dec with adjustable ROM.How much is it worth then?For some reason people seem to overlook multi-gyms selling for under $500,but they'll pay $300+ for a lat machine,and it's plate loaded.Why not get a SELECTORIZED lat machine for the same price,plus all the other stations,not to mention it takes up the same floor space.

ooops...here is the pic.
    Your bench has the same feet as the 1020(without the wheels)but the main frame is different than any of my benches.I had a white Powertec rack like yours but I sold it when I moved in October.I thought the white looked the best of all the colors they made it in.The black was decent looking too,but I don't care for the grey.

i needed to get a full rack...my half rack was making me feel a little unsafe. i saw 'squat station' posted on a classified and when i called about it it turned out to be the white powertec rack. i got it a bar and 300lbs for $250. I jsut sold the bar for $50...so it turns into $200 for he rack and 300lbs.

it is funny how often people mis-label their stuff. right after i got my rack another person was selling a 'northern star machine' (or something like that)...when i called to see what it was it turned out to be a northern lights rack with the lat attachment with a weight stack...all for $200.

so what do you end up doing with all the stuff you buy? do you re-sell it or do you just have huge gym?

tim

i needed to get a full rack...my half rack was making me feel a little unsafe. i saw 'squat station' posted on a classified and when i called about it it turned out to be the white powertec rack. i got it a bar and 300lbs for $250. I jsut sold the bar for $50...so it turns into $200 for he rack and 300lbs.

it is funny how often people mis-label their stuff. right after i got my rack another person was selling a 'northern star machine' (or something like that)...when i called to see what it was it turned out to be a northern lights rack with the lat attachment with a weight stack...all for $200.

so what do you end up doing with all the stuff you buy? do you re-sell it or do you just have huge gym?

tim
    I think I sold my Powertec rack for $200,but it might have been $225.I keep the good stuff and sell what I don't want,and at this point I have a pretty good gym.Of course we all know that a gym is NEVER finished,there's always "one more thing" to get.LOL I set-up,take down,and move equipment for people so I'm always trading or bartering my labor for equipment too.I've made a lot of deals by taking someone's old stuff for payment instead of cash.I picked up a Body Solid WFID71 bench the other day for $100 because it was white and the guy's new equipment was grey.LOL

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have an older version of the NT 1012, ladder style bench. It came with some chrome weights that I gave away. It's a nice bench, very sturdy.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The Lamar LS 513 is based off this bench directly. Highly recommended bench. Built like a tank, worthy item to have in your repetoire.

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    I have an older version of the NT 1012, ladder style bench. It came with some chrome weights that I gave away. It's a nice bench, very sturdy.
    Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    The Lamar LS 513 is based off this bench directly. Highly recommended bench. Built like a tank, worthy item to have in your repetoire.
    Thanks for the additional feedback guys.