yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A few questions about Hydroxycut

I'm trying to drop about 15 lbs. so I stay at strong safety and I really can't lose anything over 5 lbs with just eating right and getting great workouts in. I lift 4-5 times per week and run at least 3 (sprints, agility drills, plyos, some distance). I always jump rope for at least 5-10 minutes when I lift and I ride a stationary bike about twice a week for 10 mins or so to get the blood pumping.

I've taken Hydroxycut once before and I had poor results. I actually gained 2 lbs. I was lifting 4-5 times but the running was only about once a week just playing some pick-up basketball. The thing I thought hurt it was I was drinking once or twice a week. Heavy drinking.

Questions are:
    Does anyone know if the drinking is the cause of the poor results?

I know about drinking plenty of water, which I already do. I'm also wondering if my supplements I'm taking will hurt the Hydroxycut results. Currently I'm just taking GNC Mega Men's Sport multis but I just put an order in for a bucket of White Flood and Creatine Monohydrate capsules.

Will there be any negative side effects with those supps?

Thanks for the help fellas. Reps.
    40: 4.70/4.60
    Clean: 275 lbs./305 lbs.
    Front Squat: 335 lbs./365 lbs.
    Bench: 315 lbs./350 lbs.
    Vertical: 29''/33''

Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yellow9jacket View Post
    I'm trying to drop about 15 lbs. so I stay at strong safety and I really can't lose anything over 5 lbs with just eating right and getting great workouts in. I lift 4-5 times per week and run at least 3 (sprints, agility drills, plyos, some distance). I always jump rope for at least 5-10 minutes when I lift and I ride a stationary bike about twice a week for 10 mins or so to get the blood pumping.

I've taken Hydroxycut once before and I had poor results. I actually gained 2 lbs. I was lifting 4-5 times but the running was only about once a week just playing some pick-up basketball. The thing I thought hurt it was I was drinking once or twice a week. Heavy drinking.

Questions are:
    Does anyone know if the drinking is the cause of the poor results?

I know about drinking plenty of water, which I already do. I'm also wondering if my supplements I'm taking will hurt the Hydroxycut results. Currently I'm just taking GNC Mega Men's Sport multis but I just put an order in for a bucket of White Flood and Creatine Monohydrate capsules.

Will there be any negative side effects with those supps?

Thanks for the help fellas. Reps.
    Are you talking about drinking alcohol? If so, then you should actually lose weight the next day since it is a diuretic.. I always lose when I drink.

I've never tried hydroxycut, but I have tried Lipo5x.. which sucks, Hot Rox & Animal cuts, are the best thing since protein powder in my opinion for cutting.

As far as creatine, if you rely heavily on scale weight, then you won't like what you see while on creatine, I water bloat badly on creatine.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommyb`028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my advice is to not use creatine and hydroxycut at the same time, as the combination has been known to make people feel ill.

randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're serious about gaining and staying in peak condition, I'd suggest dropping the alcohol. Why eat clean and then wash it down with poison? I'm not judging you, man, just offering some advice based on my own experience with alcohol, etc.
    "...know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you..." 1 COR 6:20

yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I get what you're saying. It used to be bad, like 4 or 5 nights a week but I've slowed it down to once MAYBE twice and its on non-training days. I'm going to drop the creatine for now and see how it goes for about a month.

I've also heard drinking anything with caffeine would set you back, as it has a good level of caffeine already in it. It might make sense that caffeine was the reason it didn't work because the last time I took it was the 3 weeks leading up to mid-terms. I wasn't drinking anything with caffeine then, but mid-term week I was having an energy drink or two a night to stay up so I could study. It really threw off my sleep cycle for the week or 2 after I stopped taking it. Could that be the reason?

I'm really just trying to figure out what the main one or two causes of the weight gain might have been so I can cut them both out. I appreciate all the help fellas.

Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spikeyeyerish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i have been having great results with hydroxy cut hardcore....don't know how much is it and how much of it is me but i will share what i can

not taking any creatine or caffeinated beverages i have been off of them for about a month

morning....chereoes 1 pill (2 if im really tired)

preworkout....oats .....water based shake(no milk) protein and glutamine
    2 pills

i started by taking the pills with water first thing b4 breakfast but i found out they bother me on an empty stomach so i take them with breakfast
    Last edited by Spikeyeyerish; 06-10-2008 at 11:24 PM.

It's been bothering me too in the morning because I usually don't eat breakfast, a glass or maybe 2 glasses of milk and that's usually it for me. But about a week in to taking it I've dropped 3 lbs. Maybe it'll be different this time.

I'm taking two pills twice a day right now and I'm thinking maybe another 4 days to a week of doing that then jumping up to three like it says to do on the bottle.