john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Best supplement for getting ripped??

I know that it is very important to have good dieting habits to achieving a ripped look, kinda like the ones that male models have. But what are other essential supplements that i need aside from whey protein to achieve a ripped look. I already have a very good workout routine that i got from muscle and fitness i just need a good creatine supplement, or any supplement for that matter that will help me achieve a ripped look. Thanks for you help guys.

bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by john16O View Post
    I know that it is very important to have good dieting habits to achieving a ripped look, kinda like the ones that male models have. But what are other essential supplements that i need aside from whey protein to achieve a ripped look. I already have a very good workout routine that i got from muscle and fitness i just need a good creatine supplement, or any supplement for that matter that will help me achieve a ripped look. Thanks for you help guys.
    male models arnt exactly ripped most are just really skinny

i would say to ahve a male model look all you have to do is get up to a respectable size and then stay very thin and watch what your eating
    i rep back

Lefticle my b1tch

Tonic Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132307753

john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) john16O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by john16O View Post
    At least you have acknowledged the first step...Good dieting habits..that will get you a long way along with heavy cardio sessions.

Look up CL's REDuction. I'm about to give that a go...

Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    At least you have acknowledged the first step...Good dieting habits..that will get you a long way along with heavy cardio sessions.

Look up CL's REDuction. I'm about to give that a go...
    ill have to look that product up...thanks!!

thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thechapo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well if you want to walk around without a T and look ripped like a cover model, that is going to take a long time and its hard to maintain that look post / pre photo shoots. but if you want to place pics on myspace ripped and stuff and totally look like that cover model, adobe photoshop is your friend.

kidding aside, body fat % is what it is all about.. you seriously have to train like a mad man to get to that point.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a lot of time... hard work in the gym.. eating right
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thechapo View Post
    kidding aside, body fat % is what it is all about.. you seriously have to train like a mad man to get to that point.
    Care to explain what "training like a mad man entails" ?
    Does it involve a weight training regimen along with low intensity cardio multiple hours/week?
    Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DaeJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by s2farsi View Post
    Care to explain what "training like a mad man entails" ?
    Does it involve a weight training regimen along with low intensity cardio multiple hours/week?
    Low bodyfat. If you have ever watched the strongman competitions, those guys are NOT ripped as you say, but it doesn't mean they are weak (duh.) Because they don't focus on bodyfat.

If you want to look "ripped", than you need to exercise (cardio, weight training) in order to lower your body fat. Because fat covers muscles, so you will NOT have that jacked look.
    EAS Complete

"F*ck and forget. If the Corps wanted you to have a wife they would have issued you one." - Mindripper

"I'll ghost ride a '64 Impala through your front door. For the takedown." - eatsleephate

Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's really just going to take time and a lot of hard work. It's not as easy as just deciding that you want to look ripped. Most people on here would like to look "ripped." You need to just keep working hard, eating right, and if you feel you want to take a supplement, keep doing research. There's thousands of threads on this forum about cutting supps and stacks.

3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 3rn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Being ripped is a combination of having muscle mass and low body fat (under 8% for best results). So the question is - which supplements will help you burn fat and build muscle?

Fat burners will spike your metabolism and help you burn fat and testosterone boosting supplements could help you build lean muscle, thus both supplements would get you more ripped.

This article lists some natural steroid alternatives which'll help you burn fat/get ripped abs - http://steroidstogetripped.com/are-a...n-the-kitchen/

(Half way down the page it mentions the supps)