Registered User CantrellsAxeman's Avatar
    CantrellsAxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

right time for protein shakes

is it better to have one, right before and right after you lift and then before dinner?

whats the best way to go about it?

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO, right after you lift is the only time you'd need it. Whole foods are better for you.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right after and maybe when you wake up to get some fast whey into your system.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i used to do pre and post, now i just do post, and add whey to foods at other times

Registered User CantrellsAxeman's Avatar
    CantrellsAxeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whats the best kind of whey to get