DevilsJim89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shoulder injury from benching?

The last four months or so I've been doing wide grip on the bench. However last week around tuesday or wednesday I was doing it and after I was done I felt a minor pain in my right shoulder. I took the rest of the week off and I attempted it again yesterday. Still no good. Its a minor to moderate pain and I feel it even when putting hair gel in my hair or doin anything that requires the motion of lifting it up..anyone else have this same prob? I'm taking this week off fully and hopefully it gets better

Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greg1975 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DevilsJim89 View Post
    The last four months or so I've been doing wide grip on the bench. However last week around tuesday or wednesday I was doing it and after I was done I felt a minor pain in my right shoulder. I took the rest of the week off and I attempted it again yesterday. Still no good. Its a minor to moderate pain and I feel it even when putting hair gel in my hair or doin anything that requires the motion of lifting it up..anyone else have this same prob? I'm taking this week off fully and hopefully it gets better
    read this: http://www.chekinstitute.com/articles.cfm?select=26