Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    You fully understand them, but don't have time to explain any one of them in your own words. Right.
    No, I understand them and I could explain them in my own words. Just like anyone else that goes and researches them. Do you think info jsut falls into tones brain. From adolescense to Adulthood we are taught... I am sorry I forgot some Atheist come out of the wound already engaged. rolling eyes.

hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) hokiebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Yeah, I guess pretending to be a teacher and lying about MMA fights defines you as having a trained eye.

I am a teacher, have been for 11 years now. I have practiced mma for years and have had fights. I am currently back into to it hot and heavy.. I knew I should have stayed off of the mma threads..lol

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hokiebird View Post
    No, I understand them and I could explain them in my own words. Just like anyone else that goes and researches them. Do you think info jsut falls into tones brain. From adolescense to Adulthood we are taught... I am sorry I forgot some Atheist come out of the wound already engaged. rolling eyes.
    Could you stick to English, hoaxiebird? Again, you understand them, but you can't explain them. Sure thing, liar.

Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrUngulate View Post
    Why is it "painful?" Do you worship the guy that much that someone saying something contradictory to your beliefs causes you pain?

Listen all I am saying is do a little research on the topic. Most people have heard of Wallace before. Most people are aware of the fact that Darwin refered to him as a co-discoverer of Natural Selection. Most people understand that Darwin made a presentation in concerns to both his and Wallace's research before he completed Origin of the Species. The fact is you are not adding anything new to the debate or issue when you say that Wallace had completed research in concerns to Natural Selection before Darwin Publish Origin of the species. This has been easily accessible public knowledge for over a century. Darwin happened to rise to the forefront because he had spent more than a decade compiling his research; it was more indepth and put together than that of Wallace. Likewise, Wallace had a tremendous amount of respect for Darwin and this was true even after Origin of the Species was published. All I am asking is that you do a little research and put what you say into context. You should not be using Origin of the Species as the start date for Darwins foray into Natural Selection research, because simply put it wasn't.
    I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things they fear to do, provided they keep doing them until they get a record of successful experience behind themselves.

catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) catmando has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Didn't have to, the only other option is creation... God being the creator, so you fail for not realizing that.
    Did you ever think that Evolution is your god's way of making reality work? Do you think he just snapped his fingers every time he wanted a new species? "Well the Neandertals have been doing well for 300,000 years but I'm tired of looking at their ugly faces so I'll just snap my fingers and create the Cro-Magnons".

Izzat how it works, hoaxiebird?
    Free Bradley Manning.

Friedmanism is to economics what intelligent design is to evolution.

nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by catmando
    Did you ever think that Evolution is your god's way of making reality work? Do you think he just snapped his fingers every time he wanted a new species?
    No. He created all living things simultaneously and abruptly, just as the fossil record tells us. He IS God, so the fact that He spoke those things into existence is not much of a difficulty for anyone but you.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i realized what i wrote.... why you always attack me personally? Just attack the questions please.
    hokie;
    your continued plagiarism and obvious lack of understanding of the concepts we are discussing has forced me to give you the only grade that you deserve:
    F for failure!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrUngulate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Whingman View Post
    Listen all I am saying is do a little research on the topic. Most people have heard of Wallace before. Most people are aware of the fact that Darwin refered to him as a co-discoverer of Natural Selection. Most people understand that Darwin made a presentation in concerns to both his and Wallace's research before he completed Origin of the Species. The fact is you are not adding anything new to the debate or issue when you say that Wallace had completed research in concerns to Natural Selection before Darwin Publish Origin of the species. This has been easily accessible public knowledge for over a century. Darwin happened to rise to the forefront because he had spent more than a decade compiling his research; it was more indepth and put together than that of Wallace. Likewise, Wallace had a tremendous amount of respect for Darwin and this was true even after Origin of the Species was published. All I am asking is that you do a little research and put what you say into context. You should not be using Origin of the Species as the start date for Darwins foray into Natural Selection research, because simply put it wasn't.
    Jeezus Christ. I already know all this. Did you read nothing I posted? Do you really have to waste time with a wall of text? The point I was making is that Darwin made claims that he had not had contact with Wallace when he supposedly came up with his theories. This has been demonstrated to be false as shipping records show. You've just wasted time railing against me for no good reason.

Smile

Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    hokie;
    your continued plagiarism and obvious lack of understanding of the concepts we are discussing has forced me to give you the only grade that you deserve:
    F for failure!
    Man, I have not made an F ever, first time for everything.

Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whingman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrUngulate View Post
    Jeezus Christ. I already know all this. Did you read nothing I posted? Do you really have to waste time with a wall of text? The point I was making is that Darwin made claims that he had not had contact with Wallace when he supposedly came up with his theories. This has been demonstrated to be false as shipping records show. You've just wasted time railing against me for no good reason.
    Maybe you should read my post a little more carefully. What shipping records show is that Darwin published Origin of the Species after recieving letters from Wallace. This has been well known information and does not proove the claim you are making as Darwin presented research before publishing Origin of the Species and that research was not compiled over night.
    I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things they fear to do, provided they keep doing them until they get a record of successful experience behind themselves.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man, I have not made an F ever, first time for everything.
    they dont grade for spelling in virginia?
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    they dont grade for spelling in virginia?
    Ofcourse they do, I told you i won the spelling bee in the 5th grade.. I get rusty sometimes... if you did not have spell check, you might not be so good..lol