genericode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new here & looking for advices.

well, i saw some posts in the forum and decided to register and counsult with, well, 1 year ago i was really fat child, i decided to put end for this **** and lost 80 pounds, well, i starved myself with 500 calories diet, well, now my bmi is pretty good and i cool with mybody, but i cant continue with this 500 calories stupid diet, my metabolisem ****ed up,, how u guys think can i increase the amount of caories that im eating without gaining in my weight to much, u know, just to eat normal and stay in my weight.. :\

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by genericode View Post
    well, i saw some posts in the forum and decided to register and counsult with, well, 1 year ago i was really fat child, i decided to put end for this **** and lost 80 pounds, well, i starved myself with 500 calories diet, well, now my bmi is pretty good and i cool with mybody, but i cant continue with this 500 calories stupid diet, my metabolisem ****ed up,, how u guys think can i increase the amount of caories that im eating without gaining in my weight to much, u know, just to eat normal and stay in my weight.. :\
    You need to eat well above your calories needed to maintain life then your body will catch up. Then cut your calories slowly until you start losing weight.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    You need to eat well above your calories needed to maintain life then your body will catch up. Then cut your calories slowly until you start losing weight.
    dud u not understand me, i have alredy losed 80 lbs with stupid diet that screw up my metabolisam, now my bmi is cool and i just wanna to eat normal amount of calories, not 500 calories stupid diet, but i wonderd how can i do this without gaining weight..

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you want to maintain then just eat whatever your maintenance calories should be. if you want to boost your metabolism then weight train plus cardio and eat above maintenance to build muscle and raise your metabolism.

Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    if you want to maintain then just eat whatever your maintenance calories should be. if you want to boost your metabolism then weight train plus cardio and eat above maintenance to build muscle and raise your metabolism.
    well. i should it 2000 calories a day to save my weight as bmr calucators says, but isnt it too much to bump from 500 to 2000? im almost sure i will gain weight and i dont want this **** anymore
    any ideas how i suppost to act? :/

bumping guys.. help :\
    no anyone who had same thing?

Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by genericode View Post
    well. i should it 2000 calories a day to save my weight as bmr calucators says, but isnt it too much to bump from 500 to 2000? im almost sure i will gain weight and i dont want this **** anymore
    any ideas how i suppost to act? :/
    Then jsut up your calories a little at a time until you get to the 2000 level...

Are you not hungry all the time now? If you get hungry then eat again. Don't stuff yourself as your body may be used to this tiny calorie level for now. Give it a chance to adjust as you go back up and you should not have the effects of making such a big jump... I think that if you do actually just start eating 2000 a day and you are lifting, you will see lean mass gains though.

Originally Posted by Todd_A View Post
    Then jsut up your calories a little at a time until you get to the 2000 level...

Are you not hungry all the time now? If you get hungry then eat again. Don't stuff yourself as your body may be used to this tiny calorie level for now. Give it a chance to adjust as you go back up and you should not have the effects of making such a big jump... I think that if you do actually just start eating 2000 a day and you are lifting, you will see lean mass gains though.
    yean bro but look i just wanna to eat normal amount and live healty life.. i dont wanna to gain weight steel if is lean mass.. :\

carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carnivorian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well i think u should increase your amount of calories slowly until you get to your bmr, u will gain little muscle but its will be most water